Things that make you go hmmm

Nolebull813

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

No but the taxes should be distributed where you pay more taxes if you earn more 

But corporations bribe Congress under the table to get kickbacks and tax breaks

They pay whatever is being asked of them. Nobody is going to pay more than what the government asks. So if the government asks Warren Buffet to pay 20 million in taxes that hell pay that amount. Hes not going to say well I should pay 100 million let me write that check instead

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

They pay whatever is being asked of them. Nobody is going to pay more than what the government asks. So if the government asks Warren Buffet to pay 20 million in taxes that hell pay that amount. Hes not going to say well I should pay 100 million let me write that check instead

Sure they won't pay over what's asked and I'm not saying to do so

I'm saying corporations will bribe Congress to get tax breaks which is unethical and forces more taxes on the middle class which increases gap between rich and poor 

At this rate we will turn into what England was before we moved away to form the colonies

I'm saying corporations will bribe Congress to get tax breaks which is unethical and forces more taxes on the middle class which increases gap between rich and poor 

At this rate we will turn into what England was before we moved away to form the colonies

I dont think we will ever get to this point and if it does remember we as citizens have to power to overthrow any government that is not working for us

No need for congress to be bribed with trump in office...  

Don't make it right and one of the biggest things the colonists hated about England was the fact that the royalty had full control and everyone else was nothing more than peasants 

Yes i understand that and thats where the no taxation from representation comes from. But the rich will always be able to access more than the normal person. If you wanna get to that level work hard move up and become wealthy. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes i understand that and thats where the no taxation from representation comes from. But the rich will always be able to access more than the normal person. If you wanna get to that level work hard move up and become wealthy. 

I have no problem with them having access to more but they shouldn't have more influence in politics because of it

I have no problem with them having access to more but they shouldn't have more influence in politics because of it

People with money and lobbyists have always been in the ear of american politics. If you want that part of it gone than the President needs to literally act like a King. He would have to kick out all advisers and do what he wants.