Things that make you go hmmm

Nolebull813

What I'm saying that doesn't apply to right now is currently in your life. and the life of every other person who lived on earth for thousands of years has experienced evil firsthand or saw or heard it somewhere. 

You will never escape it happening all over the world. Not in 2018. Not in 2118 not ever. You can pull up evil shit from every year since Christ was born.

You are cherry picking. What about that Muslim who killed all those gays? 

Hell people in the world have a much bigger chance of getting killed or raped by a Muslim than any other group. But it doesn't stop us from living our life. 

Just stay woke 😂

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What I'm saying that doesn't apply to right now is currently in your life. and the life of every other person who lived on earth for thousands of years has experienced evil firsthand or saw or heard it somewhere. 

You will never escape it happening all over the world. Not in 2018. Not in 2118 not ever. You can pull up evil shit from every year since Christ was born.

You are cherry picking. What about that Muslim who killed all those gays? 

Hell people in the world have a much bigger chance of getting killed or raped by a Muslim than any other group. But it doesn't stop us from living our life. 

Just stay woke 😂

You can't cherry pick facts.  I guess over 1,000 black churches attacked even to this day is Cherry picking.  WTF  You made the comparison and I called it B.S.  I said provide proof like I would.  Now I am cherry picking.  Believe me NoleBull if I cherry picked it would have been worse. >:(

I am not responsible for some Muslim killing all those gays?  I am not responsible for what any Muslim, Christian, or another Black person does.  I am responsible for me.  But when someone makes a false accusation then I will confront it.  

In America I have a greater chance of being killed by a Black man followed by a white man both more likely to be Christian and some kid is School is more likely to be Raped by a Christian Teacher.  You stay Woke my man.   

I actually in Santa Ana, Ca a haven for White Supremacist in SoCal back in 2008 got to have  a 20 min conversation with one for about 20 mins on the street.  That MOFO looked like an art exhibit of hate.  It was interesting to say the least.  Believe me they are not as small and insignificant as you believe. Big time Drug dealers, prostitution like ever other gang.  I stay awoke because I never want to see this again in Amerikkka

Also I get a little sick of telling me what part of my History I should forget to make you feel better about it. 

Image result for KLAN IN DC

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Now more than ever there is a trend with democrat/left wing/liberal whatever-you-want-to call them people. They hate America with a passion. 

Think about it with an open mind. Since Trump became President they have been fierce opponents of free speech. The most basic freedom we have. All over the country conservative speakers and anyone who doesn't share the same viewpoints of the left is labeled hate speech and should be censored at all costs including violence. That's what they think of the 1st Amendment. Ban all free speech they don't agree with. Free speech needs to be liberally edited for it to have any merit. 

Now for the 2nd amendment. The left is launched a full blown attack on the 2nd amendment and the Americans who support it. Calling NRA members murederers for supporting the constitution. Because of grave incompetence from multiple chains of command, a phycho falls through the cracks and snaps. But the left pitchforks and all, using grieving children as human shields are leading the charge to dismantle the 2nd amendment just like they are trying with the 1st.........

Then there is the sick obsession with trying to bring as many illegals here as possible to suck dry any resources we have for legal Americans in the form of work, food, medical, etc. 

There should not be any low skill immigrants here until our vets, men, women and children are fully taken care of. The more illegals that come and are allowed to stay, the more you push the poor people poorer. And the left is trying to bring them here by the truckload. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

And let's not forget values. Doesn't matter what religion you believe in, or no religion at all, one thing that has been constant in America is the values. Religion teaches a lot of values but it's up to everyone to instill them in their self and help others. The left hates this and hates the true image of family. They choose sick perverted people who sue anyone who doesn't share their beliefs as allies. They mock and make fun of people of faith and coddle to horrendous cults like the LGBT sickos. LGBT are naturally the opposition to traditional family values. And the left can't get enough 

And finally the white guilt. The left seems to be obsessed with racist terrorist organizations like Black Lives Matter and the like. All year you have seen articles and news coverage of "white supremacy" and "police brutality" 

These are again elevating racists and criminals to justify their shortcomings. 

Fact is Nazis are such a small insignificant group of redneck trash. They do not make a blip on a radar. But the left will make you feel like you surrounded by them everyday of your life. A scare tactic to make you believe white people are evil. It helps minorities to make themselves as victims and overcoming this to be elevated via affirmative action and in public policy. 

But the fact is minorities are successful in all walks of life. The ones who are not are trying to brainwash people into thinking it's the evil white mans fault. 

And with police brutality only 1/1000th of 1 percent of all police officers are involved in an incident that results in death. So how the hell so there a national epidemic? There isn't. It's all smoke and mirrors 

In conclusion democrats/left wing whackos are trying hard to convince themselves and the world that we need to......

get rid of the 1st and 2nd amendment 

bring illegals here to take resources from the poor 

replace traditional family values and religious beliefs with a cluster of LGBT garbage. 

Villify our police because of 1/1000th of 1 percent of officers 

make white people believe they are evil and the problems for all minorities 

These are the beliefs of HawgGoneIt and his kind 😂

End rant 

I'm sympathetic to some of the views you express here, but your rhetoric is way too strong, and it's off-putting and makes you sound unreasonable -- like a right-wing counterpart to the left-wing "whackos" you deride -- and not worth talking to.

Maybe it's just me, but you might think about turning the rhetoric way down and then maybe more people around here would be willing to engage in an honest discussion with you about these very serious topics. 

Now more than ever there is a trend with democrat/left wing/liberal whatever-you-want-to call them people. They hate America with a passion. 

Think about it with an open mind. Since Trump became President they have been fierce opponents of free speech. The most basic freedom we have. All over the country conservative speakers and anyone who doesn't share the same viewpoints of the left is labeled hate speech and should be censored at all costs including violence. That's what they think of the 1st Amendment. Ban all free speech they don't agree with. Free speech needs to be liberally edited for it to have any merit. 

Now for the 2nd amendment. The left is launched a full blown attack on the 2nd amendment and the Americans who support it. Calling NRA members murederers for supporting the constitution. Because of grave incompetence from multiple chains of command, a phycho falls through the cracks and snaps. But the left pitchforks and all, using grieving children as human shields are leading the charge to dismantle the 2nd amendment just like they are trying with the 1st.........

EVERYTHING that the DEMS accuse the Trump Administration of doing! They have been doing for eight years!

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I'm sympathetic to some of the views you express here, but your rhetoric is way too strong, and it's off-putting and makes you sound unreasonable -- like a right-wing counterpart to the left-wing "whackos" you deride -- and not worth talking to.

Maybe it's just me, but you might think about turning the rhetoric way down and then maybe more people around here would be willing to engage in an honest discussion with you about these very serious topics. 

He's not really an honest person, so, that leaves "honest discussion" out of the question.

He's either "just" trolling, a bigot or both. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

EVERYTHING that the DEMS accuse the Trump Administration of doing! They have been doing for eight years!

I must have missed when Obama was using profanity on his twitter everyday 

I must have also missed where he sexually harassed women then bragged about it 

I must have also missed where he was interfering with what a private company (NFL) does 

Smh this why general statements like that are terrible in arguments, they are so easy to shut down and blast your argument to shreds 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

I must have missed when Obama was using profanity on his twitter everyday 

I must have also missed where he sexually harassed women then bragged about it 

I must have also missed where he was interfering with what a private company (NFL) does 

Smh this why general statements like that are terrible in arguments, they are so easy to shut down and blast your argument to shreds 

Maybe he should have. Could have taught hillary. Maybe would have won a rust belt state that she needed. 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

So you think Reagan would act like trump if he was around now? 

I think Reagan would understand how to get his base fired up without a doubt. i think people are tired of the PC crap. We want someone who is going to talk openly and someone we can connect with. I can connect with someone like Trump. Hes from Queens. He speaks like a NYer. He acts like a NYer. He moves in a pace like us too. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

So if this country asked you to take up arms in order to bring our country back to what its supposed to be and how the founding fathers set it up you wouldnt do whats asked of you??

If we talking founding fathers I think they would be embarrassed with BOTH sides so who's to say which side really fighting to bring America back?

If we talking founding fathers I think they would be embarrassed with BOTH sides so who's to say which side really fighting to bring America back?

I think they would be embarrassed by the Democrats of today. I think they would side more with the GOP and trying to run this country by the laws of the land. The founding fathers were big into rules and laws. with the democrats being so against law and order I think it would be hard for the founding fathers to be on their side

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I think they would be embarrassed by the Democrats of today. I think they would side more with the GOP and trying to run this country by the laws of the land. The founding fathers were big into rules and laws. with the democrats being so against law and order I think it would be hard for the founding fathers to be on their side

The constitution is set up so it could change with society

Maybe some things the democrats do wouldn't be approved by founding fathers but they wouldn't completly side with conservatives 

The constitution is set up so it could change with society

Maybe some things the democrats do wouldn't be approved by founding fathers but they wouldn't completly side with conservatives 

Well considering they have changed the constitution multiple times i have to agree but you can certainly disagree with some of the changes. I dont think they would side completely with either side Im just saying i think the conservatives would be more in favor with the founding fathers. I put a quote up by Thomas Jefferson about immigration that is on the same level as President Trump

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Then there is the sick obsession with trying to bring as many illegals here as possible to suck dry any resources we have for legal Americans in the form of work, food, medical, etc. 

There should not be any low skill immigrants here until our vets, men, women and children are fully taken care of. The more illegals that come and are allowed to stay, the more you push the poor people poorer. And the left is trying to bring them here by the truckload. 

While we have this division and warfare in the trenches, Wall street bankers and their ilk are continuing to pillage and plunder with wanton.

That 1% continues to do just that while this bullshit squabble, name calling and mud slinging is going on.

That's where the real war is at.

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

While we have this division and warfare in the trenches, Wall street bankers and their ilk are continuing to pillage and plunder with wanton.

That 1% continues to do just that while this bullshit squabble, name calling and mud slinging is going on.

That's where the real war is at.

Are you jealous of their money???

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

You can't cherry pick facts.  I guess over 1,000 black churches attacked even to this day is Cherry picking.  WTF  You made the comparison and I called it B.S.  I said provide proof like I would.  Now I am cherry picking.  Believe me NoleBull if I cherry picked it would have been worse. >:(

I am not responsible for some Muslim killing all those gays?  I am not responsible for what any Muslim, Christian, or another Black person does.  I am responsible for me.  But when someone makes a false accusation then I will confront it.  

In America I have a greater chance of being killed by a Black man followed by a white man both more likely to be Christian and some kid is School is more likely to be Raped by a Christian Teacher.  You stay Woke my man.   

I actually in Santa Ana, Ca a haven for White Supremacist in SoCal back in 2008 got to have  a 20 min conversation with one for about 20 mins on the street.  That MOFO looked like an art exhibit of hate.  It was interesting to say the least.  Believe me they are not as small and insignificant as you believe. Big time Drug dealers, prostitution like ever other gang.  I stay awoke because I never want to see this again in Amerikkka

Also I get a little sick of telling me what part of my History I should forget to make you feel better about it. 

Image result for KLAN IN DC

Some mighty spooky looking ghost... 

• Haha 1