Things that make you go hmmm

Nolebull813

39 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

They pay whatever is being asked of them. Nobody is going to pay more than what the government asks. So if the government asks Warren Buffet to pay 20 million in taxes that hell pay that amount. Hes not going to say well I should pay 100 million let me write that check instead

No forget offshore accounts, think panama buddy 

Think tax evasion through loopholes

Think billion dollar fine for the tranches fiasco partly responsible for the recession with 100s of billions in cash laying around

Think corruption 

Think while we’re down here arguing ideaologies, it’s business as usual with these financial predators 

Think....

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No forget offshore accounts, think panama buddy 

Think tax evasion through loopholes

Think billion dollar fine for the tranches fiasco with 100s of billions in cash laying around

Think corruption 

Think while we’re down here arguing ideaologies, it’s business as usual with these financial predators 

Think....

I got what your saying. I understand that all of these things are happening. i thought Trump went after all of these things when companies were paying the taxes that they owed because they had their money offshore. But again I understand it happens and people have a right i guess to be upset or whatever the right word is but dont we have bigger issues than that??

14 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Wrong side there

All i ever see on social media is Trump supporters telling anyone who doesn't kiss his ass that they don't have a right to a opinion 

Wow. How colossally incorrect.

Free speech is under open assault by elements of the left.

Antifa does so violently.

Social networking global giants like Facebook and Twitter engage against conservative voices.

Just now, concha said:

Social networking global giants like Facebook and Twitter engage against conservative voices.

twitter just had a conservative purge and I believe I saw a lawsuit against Twitter for doing so constantly 

4 minutes ago, concha said:

I know what i saw with my own eyes

I'm not blind

I see Trump supporters constantly telling anyone who disagrees they have no right to a opinion and generally follow it up with petty insults 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I know what i saw with my own eyes

I'm not blind

I see Trump supporters constantly telling anyone who disagrees they have no right to a opinion and generally follow it up with petty insults 

That is not a free speech violation, genius.

A mob torching a joint where you're about to speak and physically attacking people who want to hear you?  Different story.

Problem with this country is mental illness is coddled and celebrated. God is taken away from schools and other places. As many places as liberals can tear it down as possible. And with tearing down God and elevating extremist groups like BLM and LGBT you completely eradicate values. Kids are growing up with violence in movies, music, pop culture etc. 

God and family were the balancing act. They are the foundation to keep morals and discipline in everyone. When you destroy these concepts, you are taking some of the very few things that keep people level headed. 

People like HawgGoneIt were advocates to eradicate God and support people like this 

IMG_1320.JPG

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Problem with this country is mental illness is coddled and celebrated. God is taken away from schools and other places. As many places as liberals can tear it down as possible. And with tearing down God and elevating extremist groups like BLM and LGBT you completely eradicate values. Kids are growing up with violence in movies, music, pop culture etc. 

God and family were the balancing act. They are the foundation to keep morals and discipline in everyone. When you destroy these concepts, you are taking some of the very few things that keep people level headed. 

People like HawgGoneIt were advocates to eradicate God and support people like this 

IMG_1320.JPG

WTF is that

21 minutes ago, concha said:

You don't have to like free speech, professor.

You just don't violate it.

And the left does violate it.

It's not rocket surgery.

In my orginal statement I was responding to nolebull saying that the left hate free speech 

I gave the rebuttal that Trump supporters also hate free speech when its against them 

I didn't say Trump supporters violate free speech,  only that they don't like it when it's not in their favor 

48 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

IMG_1320.JPG

They also see more violence in news stations that only show it for ratings 

Why do no one bother to go after news stations Like they do music,  video games, movies, ect?

I want to know what values these conservatives claim to have that should be brought back

Petty jabs and insults to people who disagree with you? 

Supporting a sexist because he is from your political party? 

Stereotyping everyone who is young and saying their entitled brats because of some bad apples? 

Telling people they aren't raised right because they don't copy you to a teeth?

Telling athletes they should shut up and play because you disagree with their stance? 

Telling adults how they should spend their days and raise their kids because it's how you do things? 

Seriously I can go on all day

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

But the left is saying this thing is ok.

Portions of the left 

I personally could care less one way or the other

If this person wants to look like a weirdo then whatever,  I got bigger fish to fry then pry into someone else's life,  I'm too damn busy trying to live my life then care about someone else's life who I don't even know 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Portions of the left 

I personally could care less one way or the other

If this person wants to look like a weirdo then whatever,  I got bigger fish to fry then pry into someone else's life,  I'm too damn busy trying to live my life then care about someone else's life who I don't even know 

I dont think any part of the right is ok with that thing. Yes i agree we should be all busy wrapped up in our lives but when its front and center thats thing is a problem. Its an example of social aspects that are being shoved down our throats as acceptable behavior and it shouldnt be

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I dont think any part of the right is ok with that thing. Yes i agree we should be all busy wrapped up in our lives but when its front and center thats thing is a problem. Its an example of social aspects that are being shoved down our throats as acceptable behavior and it shouldnt be

Politics are shoved down everyone's throat 

That's why i never watch news stations anymore, I watch a few sports talk shows but if they start talking politics i turn it off

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Politics are shoved down everyone's throat 

That's why i never watch news stations anymore, I watch a few sports talk shows but if they start talking politics i turn it off

Dont bother turning on ESPN. They dont even try to hide their political views in anything they say