Things that make you go hmmm

Nolebull813

Now more than ever there is a trend with democrat/left wing/liberal whatever-you-want-to call them people. They hate America with a passion. 

Think about it with an open mind. Since Trump became President they have been fierce opponents of free speech. The most basic freedom we have. All over the country conservative speakers and anyone who doesn't share the same viewpoints of the left is labeled hate speech and should be censored at all costs including violence. That's what they think of the 1st Amendment. Ban all free speech they don't agree with. Free speech needs to be liberally edited for it to have any merit. 

Now for the 2nd amendment. The left is launched a full blown attack on the 2nd amendment and the Americans who support it. Calling NRA members murederers for supporting the constitution. Because of grave incompetence from multiple chains of command, a phycho falls through the cracks and snaps. But the left pitchforks and all, using grieving children as human shields are leading the charge to dismantle the 2nd amendment just like they are trying with the 1st.........

Then there is the sick obsession with trying to bring as many illegals here as possible to suck dry any resources we have for legal Americans in the form of work, food, medical, etc. 

There should not be any low skill immigrants here until our vets, men, women and children are fully taken care of. The more illegals that come and are allowed to stay, the more you push the poor people poorer. And the left is trying to bring them here by the truckload. 

And let's not forget values. Doesn't matter what religion you believe in, or no religion at all, one thing that has been constant in America is the values. Religion teaches a lot of values but it's up to everyone to instill them in their self and help others. The left hates this and hates the true image of family. They choose sick perverted people who sue anyone who doesn't share their beliefs as allies. They mock and make fun of people of faith and coddle to horrendous cults like the LGBT sickos. LGBT are naturally the opposition to traditional family values. And the left can't get enough 

And finally the white guilt. The left seems to be obsessed with racist terrorist organizations like Black Lives Matter and the like. All year you have seen articles and news coverage of "white supremacy" and "police brutality" 

These are again elevating racists and criminals to justify their shortcomings. 

Fact is Nazis are such a small insignificant group of redneck trash. They do not make a blip on a radar. But the left will make you feel like you surrounded by them everyday of your life. A scare tactic to make you believe white people are evil. It helps minorities to make themselves as victims and overcoming this to be elevated via affirmative action and in public policy. 

But the fact is minorities are successful in all walks of life. The ones who are not are trying to brainwash people into thinking it's the evil white mans fault. 

And with police brutality only 1/1000th of 1 percent of all police officers are involved in an incident that results in death. So how the hell so there a national epidemic? There isn't. It's all smoke and mirrors 

In conclusion democrats/left wing whackos are trying hard to convince themselves and the world that we need to......

get rid of the 1st and 2nd amendment 

bring illegals here to take resources from the poor 

replace traditional family values and religious beliefs with a cluster of LGBT garbage. 

Villify our police because of 1/1000th of 1 percent of officers 

make white people believe they are evil and the problems for all minorities 

These are the beliefs of HawgGoneIt and his kind 😂

End rant 

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

In conclusion democrats/left wing whackos are trying hard to convince themselves and the world that we need to......

get rid of the 1st and 2nd amendment 

bring illegals here to take resources from the poor 

replace traditional family values and religious beliefs with a cluster of LGBT garbage. 

Villify our police because of 1/1000th of 1 percent of officers 

make white people believe they are evil and the problems for all minorities 

These are the beliefs of HawgGoneIt and his kind 😂

End rant 

Wrong side there

All i ever see on social media is Trump supporters telling anyone who doesn't kiss his ass that they don't have a right to a opinion 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

And finally the white guilt. The left seems to be obsessed with racist terrorist organizations like Black Lives Matter and the like. All year you have seen articles and news coverage of "white supremacy" and "police brutality" 

These are again elevating racists and criminals to justify their shortcomings. 

Fact is Nazis are such a small insignificant group of redneck trash. They do not make a blip on a radar. But the left will make you feel like you surrounded by them everyday of your life. A scare tactic to make you believe white people are evil. It helps minorities to make themselves as victims and overcoming this to be elevated via affirmative action and in public policy. 

But the fact is minorities are successful in all walks of life. The ones who are not are trying to brainwash people into thinking it's the evil white mans fault. 

And with police brutality only 1/1000th of 1 percent of all police officers are involved in an incident that results in death. So how the hell so there a national epidemic? There isn't. It's all smoke and mirrors 

Then why do so many conservatives applaud the dog whistle statements? 

There is a pretty good chance that minorities actually watched some Trump rallies themselves and saw the applause lines. 

They didn't need the left or msm to taint the water. Seems like folks do a pretty good job at that all by themselves.

I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Then why do so many conservatives applaud the dog whistle statements? 

There is a pretty good chance that minorities actually watched some Trump rallies themselves and saw the applause lines. 

They didn't need the left or msm to taint the water. Seems like folks do a pretty good job at that all by themselves.

I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'. 

Blacks are stupid after 400 years of Racism they still need white Folks to tell them what's Racist.  Just ask a Republican.  A COP is never racist when dealing with black people.  But the Top Law Enforcement agency  in Land the FBI cannot be trusted when dealing with THE MAN. 

This MUTHAFUCKA right here as been full of shit since 1620:  Wait for it , Wait for it

Here he is :)

Image result for the man

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And let's not forget values. Doesn't matter what religion you believe in, or no religion at all, one thing that has been constant in America is the values. Religion teaches a lot of values but it's up to everyone to instill them in their self and help others. The left hates this and hates the true image of family. They choose sick perverted people who sue anyone who doesn't share their beliefs as allies. They mock and make fun of people of faith and coddle to horrendous cults like the LGBT sickos. LGBT are naturally the opposition to traditional family values. And the left can't get enough 

Values

Is that where these old elder people generalized society and say EVERYONE in the younger generation are entitled 

You call it values I call it stereotyping 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

1st amendment allows someone to say they don't like the people in office but most Trump supporters like to attack anyone who disagrees which makes that statement that only the left hates free speech a completely bias and false statement 

If you gonna go on about politics don't cover up the opposition to the argument 

Right both sides have the right to say what they want. But neither side has to listen to each other. We don't have to speak to each other either. And someone brought up neo Nazi and the KKK and guess what they are allowed to say what they wanna say too. And again you don't have to listen to them. That's the problem in America today there is just too much being fed to the people of this country. Stop listening to each other. Believe whatever the fuck it is you believe but don't change what this fabric of this country was founded upon. You can't force your beliefs on me just like I can't force mine on you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Right both sides have the right to say what they want. But neither side has to listen to each other. We don't have to speak to each other either. And someone brought up neo Nazi and the KKK and guess what they are allowed to say what they wanna say too. And again you don't have to listen to them. That's the problem in America today there is just too much being fed to the people of this country. Stop listening to each other. Believe whatever the fuck it is you believe but don't change what this fabric of this country was founded upon. You can't force your beliefs on me just like I can't force mine on you. 

I agree and I'm not gonna force my views on anyone but if some moron says I don't have a right to my opinion I won't stand back and take that shit 

It's why I'm always going at people's throats on social media 😂 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I agree and I'm not gonna force my views on anyone but if some moron says I don't have a right to my opinion I won't stand back and take that shit 

It's why I'm always going at people's throats on social media 😂 

Your allowed to your opinion but remember everytime you say your opinion your allowed to be criticized for that opinion. See it works both ways. The best thing imo we can do as a society is to stop speaking to each other outside of your tiny circle. We are fed like sheep by the 24 hour news media whose whole purpose is to get the sheeple of this country as fired up about one thing or another and apparently it's working. Yes i get passionate about things. I hate illegals. I think as stated above that LBGT or whatever the fuck it is is an absolute disgrace and goes against what this country was founded upon. They gave more attention to some gay figure skater then he she or whatever that was worth. That thing meant literally nothing. People put too much stock into these asshat and what's even worse is kids look up and call these athletes their hero. Makes you wanna puke. They are not heroes role models or anything of the like. 

27 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

And finally the white guilt. The left seems to be obsessed with racist terrorist organizations like Black Lives Matter and the like. All year you have seen articles and news coverage of "white supremacy" and "police brutality" BLM is not a Terrorist organization and  Liberals don't have white Guilt.  The person that don't want to hear about his previous B.S. has the Guilt.  The left gladly listens. 

Fact is Nazis are such a small insignificant group of redneck trash.  How big do they need to be for Black people to worry about them? CHECK OUT MY LIL MAP BELOW 

But the fact is minorities are successful in all walks of life. The ones who are not are trying to brainwash people into thinking it's the evil white mans fault.  Where are they I am successful and have never met these Brainwashing NEGROE'S?

And with police brutality only 1/1000th of 1 percent of all police officers are involved in an incident that results in death. So how the hell so there a national epidemic? There isn't. It's all smoke and mirrors:  Only a small percentage of white Teachers are sleeping with their students.  So how the hell is there so much attention like it's a national epidemic?

This MAP says they are not some small insignificant Group.  Does it need to fill up before I should worry 

White Hate Groups in the U.S. by State.  The SEC is on fire as well as my Native State.  Not so damn small just hiding in the Cut. 

Image result for hate groups map

"The man" isn't holding anyone down. 

Black people are CEOs, Supreme Court judges, lawyers, accountants, doctors, actors, athletes, you name it. Same goes for all races and backgrounds. 

The people who scream white supremacy are most likely not that successful in life and need someone to blame for their shortcomings. And the ones who are successful (al sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc) exploit it for profit. 

Why isn't "Asian Supremacy" or "Asian Privilege" a thing? Fact is Asians make more money on average and are incarcerated less than other group. 

Why would white supremacists allow Asians to surpass them? Wouldn't they be more threatened by people who are on average richer and smarter? 

Its a myth and the narrative is for votes only. Democrats only care about the minority vote. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I could make a lot of people look like hypocrites so easily right now but I'm going to show that those people stereotyping the younger generation that they are in need of glasses 

I'm gonna take high road instead of being the ungrateful asshole that the older generation claims that EVERYONE from this generation is I'm going to step aside and be respectful of everyone else opinion 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

T"The man" isn't holding anyone down. 

Black people are CEOs, Supreme Court judges, lawyers, accountants, doctors, actors, athletes, you name it. Same goes for all races and backgrounds. 

The people who scream white supremacy are most likely not that successful in life and need someone to blame for their shortcomings. And the ones who are successful (al sharpton, Jesse Jackson etc) exploit it for profit. 

Why isn't it "Asian Supremacy" or "Asian Privilege" a thing? Fact is Asians make more money on average and are incarcerated less than other group. 

Why would white supremacists allow Asians to surpass them? Wouldn't they be more threatened by people who are on average richer and smarter? 

Its a myth and the narrative is for votes only. Democrats only care about the minority vote. 

The pooerest ethnic group in NYC are Chinese. That is a damn FACT the Chinese and the majority of Asians work hidden in Fucking sweat shops.   It's B.S promulgated by ignorant people. 

The 'model minority' myth: Why Asian-American poverty goes unseen

The "model minority" myth presents an image of successful Asian-Americans that leaves little room for the 2 million Asian-Americans living in poverty. They include Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi populations like those in Ahmed’s Queens. They also include Cambodian, Hmong and Laotian communities, which tend to experience more poverty than other Asian-American groups.

"There’s a presumption that all [Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders] are rich and educated," said Josh Ishimatsu, director of research and capacity building at the National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development. "The people who are not don’t have much in the way of services available — they’re just not known or seen."

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This MAP says they are not some small insignificant Group.  Does it need to fill up before I should worry 

White Hate Groups in the U.S. by State.  The SEC is on fire as well as my Native State.  No so damn small just hiding in the Cut. 

Image result for hate groups map

Dude you just cited a map from the SPLC. Holy shit. If that's not letting the wolf watch the chicken coop I don't know what is. 

They are a for profit left wing robot. That's like going to HuffPost for politics 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dude you just cited a map from the SPLC. Holy shit. If that's not letting the wolf watch the chicken coop I don't know what is. 

They are a for profit left wing robot. That's like going to HuffPost for politics 

Ok Sir post the Right wing MAP of all the HATE GROUPS.  I will await the Truth dude.  I forget everything is Fake News.  That wife beater you are wearing right now was probably sewn by some Asian in a Sweatshop in the Good old USA.  

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Your allowed to your opinion but remember everytime you say your opinion your allowed to be criticized for that opinion. See it works both ways. The best thing imo we can do as a society is to stop speaking to each other outside of your tiny circle. We are fed like sheep by the 24 hour news media whose whole purpose is to get the sheeple of this country as fired up about one thing or another and apparently it's working. Yes i get passionate about things. I hate illegals. I think as stated above that LBGT or whatever the fuck it is is an absolute disgrace and goes against what this country was founded upon. They gave more attention to some gay figure skater then he she or whatever that was worth. That thing meant literally nothing. People put too much stock into these asshat and what's even worse is kids look up and call these athletes their hero. Makes you wanna puke. They are not heroes role models or anything of the like. 

That will only seperate us further as a society 

What we need is to be able to learn how to communicate our difference of opinions without being asses about it 

Problem is the bad ones are enhanced by the media because that garbage increases ratings and the good ones are never given attention 

These media outlets are a lot of the fault for things being so bad