Former Marine Vince Dooley once said,...

ORabidOne

playing a football game was a lot like going into combat! And that got me to thinking about all these thumping of the chests up in Marietta for the coming season! They have THIS, and they have THAT, to the tune of TWELVE major college prospects! WOW! I guess Colquitt had better FORFEIT, and save that gas and hotel money, for Mercedes Benz Stadium!:$

NOW, back to the military aspect of football, and the Colquitt mindset of OVERWHELMING their opponent with numbers! I harken back to yesteryear, when the United States Army was confronted with a massive challenge in Europe in WWII, of facing the greatest main battle tank in the world, the German Tiger! To counteract those were the implementation of the William T. Sherman main battle tank, the proverbial rolling PIECE of SHIT, just like their namesake! The American tank crews called them rolling coffins! ANYWHO, long story short! The Americans prevailed because while the Germans had the quality, they didn't have the numbers! The U.S. military had a 10-1 or better advantage in main battle tanks, and they used that advantage to overwhelm and outnumber their enemy! JUST like Colquitt will do to the twelve studs at Marietta! Colquitt is two and three deep at almost every position for the next four seasons! And unless Marietta's studs are planning to play forty eight minutes, they're SCREWED! SWEET DREAMS blueDEVILS!:)

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Colquitt is two and three deep at almost every position for the next four seasons! And unless Marietta's studs are planning to play forty eight minutes, they're SCREWED! SWEET DREAMS blueDEVILS!:)

They don’t have to worry cuz the Packers only play one half of football.... when their studs are going at ur 3rd rotation ur fucked u dummy

Hate to break this to ya, Rabisha.... Marietta's not thumping their chest, the only thing thumping is the bar on the bench press and the the pads in drills. I do believe Marietta has a OOS schedule that's nothing to sniff at.

Furthermore your bashing of a player with a UCONN sholly is classless and far exceeds anything you've done except create an unwarranted and unnecessary hatred of CCHS and Georgia HS football.

I move that we paint a target on Rabisha's shanty and call in the 93rd Bomb Wing at Robins for a bombing run.