Hey lil Donny! You say Colquitt won't do a road trip to Jersey?

ORabidOne

WHY would any team in it's right mind, put themselves in the position of playing a stump jumper with fifty players from Montvale, NEW Jersey, in a stadium that holds 2200?xDxDxD Colquitt's STUDENT section holds 1500! And the Colquitt County PUBLIC SCHOOL Packers require adequate press box seating for their radio crew! You thugs barely HAVE a press box!xD And TWELVE black boys on your whole team? How are you thugs gonna beat us, with HARSH LANGUAGE and a contract killing?xDxDxD

I can see the stupid look on you puke's faces, in the third quarter! When your starting 22, who have played virtually the whole game, is puking and cramping on the sideline, after having to endure Colquitt's SIXTY man rotation! You gonna need Tony Soprano and his lil band of misfits, to keep us from blowing your asses OUT of your own stadium!xD

12 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lool stick to iSB Alcovy Trinity Catholic... u guys are known to dodge the big boys

By the By we are A Rare breed Exhaustion is not in our vocabulary 

Your pictures don't impress.  You forget these are south Georgia farm boys that work hard after practice and on weekends keeping the family farm going.  Lots of hard work.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! B|

Seriously, every team lifts.  Every team runs.  The methods or exact circumstances are different everywhere but everyone does it.

13 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WHY would any team in it's right mind, put themselves in the position of playing a stump jumper with fifty players from Montvale, NEW Jersey, in a stadium that holds 2200?xDxDxD Colquitt's STUDENT section holds 1500! And the Colquitt County PUBLIC SCHOOL Packers require adequate press box seating for their radio crew! You thugs barely HAVE a press box!xD And TWELVE black boys on you whole team? How are you thugs gonna beat us, with HARSH LANGUAGE and a contract killing?xDxDxD

I can see the stupid look on you puke's faces, in the third quarter! When your starting 22, who have played virtually the whole game, is puking and cramping on the sideline, after having to endure Colquitt's SIXTY man rotation! You gonna need Tony Soprano and his lil band of misfits, to keep us from blowing your asses OUT of your own stadium!xD

You dummies would probably lose half the team in the airport 😂 

Your coach cant even count to 12 correctly so he can't be trusted getting 100 people to the airport then out to the game 😂 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You dummies would probably lose half the team in the airport 😂 

Your coach cant even count to 12 correctly so he can't be trusted getting 100 people to the airport then out to the game 😂 

LOL so true. That's why GA teams don't travel. Half em of would get left by the plane, still standing in line at the Chick-Fil-A in the airport!

:D

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lool stick to iSB Alcovy Trinity Catholic... u guys are known to dodge the big boys

By the By we are A Rare breed Exhaustion is not in our vocabulary  

08CB0976-A8A1-4AC4-B872-571F7954CFEA.png

839E6FF3-5357-4277-9083-37831F069AC1.png

Looks ta be a buncha FATASSES to ME! And I'll send AHP, Bishop Sullivan, Hoover, McEachern, Archer, Grayson, and South Panola a message that lil Donny don't think they're ALL THAT!xD

15 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Goddammit it’s exhausting reading Rab’s shit!

I must be a masochist. 

Sincerely,

A.A. (Aspiring Asshole)

We'll NOT be condoning you taking the Lord's name in vain there Sparky!>:( YOU sir, will NOT be passing GO, and will be penalized by making a trip to TIFTON!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Looks ta be a buncha FATASSES to ME! And I'll send AHP, Bishop Sullivan, Hoover, McEachern, Archer, Grayson, and South Panola a message that lil Donny don't think they're ALL THAT!xD

So out of your list you have 3 teams that are worth anything.  And out of those 3 I believe you went 1-2.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So out of your list you have 3 teams that are worth anything.  And out of those 3 I believe you went 1-2.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao I wasn’t gonna say anything but 

lmao arch just created the school like last year , this is like their first varsity lmao Rab ur a trip... who the fuck is

Mceachern and south pianola lmao are you making teams up 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

lmao arch just created the school like last year , this is like their first varsity lmao Rab ur a trip... who the fuck is

Hahaha!!!  You might be too young to get this reference, but somebody forgot the Gremlin rules and fed rab after midnight.  LOL

We'll NOT be condoning you taking the Lord's name in vain there Sparky!>:( YOU sir, will NOT be passing GO, and will be penalized by making a trip to TIFTON!

https://giphy.com/gifs/tired-ugh-sassy-h5YJdPfkSbcRO

Just now, SPFan1974 said:

We are down right now. We'll be back. Pogue ruined the work ethic around there and tried changing the program from a physical running team to a passing team that forgot the fundamentals and had players out of position. It won't stay that way.

I always wondered what every happen to SP.  

35 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

You continue to comment on GA teams that you know nothing about.  McEachern is a perennial top 10 GA team that is considered to be among the best teams in GA most years.  Their facilities likely make yours look...not as good shall we say.  I know their stadium does.  They are a public school *but* one with a multi million dollar endowment.  All of this is public record and has been spoken of here on this board multiple times in the past. 

Once again you might should have thought about that wonderful saying - Tis better to be *thought* a fool that to open one's mouth/keyboard and *confirm* it.  9_9

37 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

To be fair McEachern did beat overrated and overhyped lowndes 😂 

In lowndes house after trailing by double digits in the 4th quarter 

Yet these GA guys want to act like lowndes would beat any team in FL LMFAO  they don't have the balls to play any top 10 team yet people think they better than FL elites 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

What are you talking about?

Those Crazy ass people called fans 

I used to remember hearing stories of whenever we went up to Georgia to play valdosta that they were waiting by city limits to give us the middle finger as we drove into valdosta and then they would bang on side of our bus to try and get in our heads once we arrived at the stadium