Baseball: STA goes 2-1 vs Georgia (Peach Tourney)

RedZone

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That's pretty good. STA isn't a baseball school. Plenty of powers all around them. 

Blessed Trinity is a quality team and Parkview lost to North Gwinnett who got beat by Jesuit,FL. 

Pretty good showing for STA

For the most part North Florida has the better schools when it comes to baseball and softball 

Ik St Thomas Aquinas is usually good softball team but never heard anything about baseball, appears they ain't that bad 😂 

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

For the most part North Florida has the better schools when it comes to baseball and softball 

Ik St Thomas Aquinas is usually good softball team but never heard anything about baseball, appears they ain't that bad 😂 

North Florida might be better in baseball than they are football but they definitely dont have better baseball than the South. 

Tate, Mosley, Bolles come to mind. But most of the quality teams are from Tampa and down

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

North Florida might be better in baseball than they are football but they definitely dont have better baseball than the South. 

Tate, Mosley, Bolles come to mind. But most of the quality teams are from Tampa and down

In which classification?

In 7a Venice is generally good but i don't remember south Florida (the big 3 counties) having any elites in that class 

I will admit i only watch class 7a closely because that's the class Columbia plays in both baseball and softball and from what i have seen the better teams in 7a from both sports are in the north

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That's the softball poll

I haven't seen baseball poll come out anywhere yet but if i do I'll check it out 

Look at 7a as a example 

4 of top 6 (including 3 from region 1) from the north

The other 2 are probably where i would call central Florida 

No real south Florida teams in top 6 of that class

North Florida top in 8a as well and well you get the idea as Poll goes along

If you have seen a baseball poll out let me know because i haven't been able to find one 

17 hours ago, RedZone said:
3/2 4:30p
Game Details: The Georgia Peach Tournament
(L) 5 - 1
3/3 12:30p
Game Details: Georgia Peach Classic @ Loganville
(W) 9 - 3
3/3 6:30p
Game Details: Georgia Peach Invitational
(W) 8 - 2

LOL!!! Can't they make up their mind on what to call the tourney?  Typical ga.

• Haha 1