Odell Beckham Jr smoking Loud sniffing Blow

LiberalDonaldTrump

45 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Gifted by God, corrupted by a secular life replete with no integrity or accountability and very selfish and me,me behavior..

IMHO Giants fans will know clearly whether the new regime is going to be successful based on what they do with Beckham.  Last year I watched the fewest Giants games ever.  If they keep Beckham I might not watch any.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

While it’s an absolutely psychotic move to do blow in bed under blankets while eating pizza, this video doesn’t really matter. It’s probably adderall(arguably worse than blow IMO) and he’s doing it just because the chicks into it. He doesn’t seem like a blow guy. The Miami coach? Huge blow guy... Either way, I’ll give ODB the benefit of the doubt that he’s responsible with his drug use(completely possible). I’d say a bigger red flag was him fighting the kickers net on the sideline on the verge of tears.

Smoking loud is a non story. If you walk around any major city now you smell that stuff more than cigs. Most NFL players smoke it and a growing majority do it as a safer alternative to pain meds.