Anyone else find this embarassing

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We did. See thats an open line of communication. And thats how work should be

Feel free to criticize methodology, workflow, systems and you can bring up new unknowns....

But when you are given this rope, be careful not  to wrap it 13 times
 or criticize any methodology, workflow, or systems designed or enacted by anyone who has non-anonymous access to your complaints....

just sayin'

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Don't you think the subject is a little bigger than that?

It is a national discussion and it has moved to the national stage and that is not suitable for a classroom.

No. because this is nothing new. They want you to believe this is some new disaster or whatever and it truly isnt. And they want people to be exactly as they are afraid and paranoid. And the MSM is doing a great job getting under the skin of every parent in America. 

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

Feel free to criticize methodology, workflow, systems and you can bring up new unknowns....

But when you are given this rope, be careful not  to wrap it 13 times
 or criticize any methodology, workflow, or systems designed or enacted by anyone who has non-anonymous access to your complaints....

just sayin'

When the bosses open up the line of communication you have to jump in and use it. 

13 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Plain stupidity

How old are you people?

Child like thoughts.

Just as expected...pure failure in retort...

So when these 100's of juveniles feel threatened IN school and protest anyways, your response is to point and call them stupid and immature...

well that sure solves your problem...NOT...it merely compounds it exponentially.

Yes plain stupidity on display

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Show us why you feel this way. 

Give us some solid info on which you based your feeling and thought.

Meat Head:

The point is that there ARE those out there who want to grab guns and severely restrict the rights of law-abiding gun owners.

And I note that you don't address the OTHER points I made:

• Guns (or gun grab): I know locally a key promoter the walkout is a prominent gun grabber, for example.
  • "Gun-free" zones: Or, as experienced in reality, "target-rich environments" where the overwhelming bulk of mass shootings occur.
  • Enforcement of laws: Proper enforcement of existing laws would have prevented the latest tragedy and many others. More laws somehow seem to be an answer? 
  • Law enforcement entities:  Shouldn't key reform happen here?  The FBI... the local sheriff...  all culpable and an embarrassment.  Yet law-abiding gun owners are to hand over their weapons and trust these bodies to protect and serve?

3 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The media is doing nothing more than bringing the story to you. You are the one making judgement based on what they bring you. 

This is new.

Name any other time in history when these type things have occured.

Never.

So you feel that a child should not be afraid or a parent afraid for their child?

The media is not making this up dude. 

Those kids are dead.

school shooting have occurred forever....go look up the history of school shooting and real school shootings and not that someone committed suicide in a school parking lot. No these kids should not be afraid nervous or anything else. Students at the actual school ok. Schools across America no I dont. if your talking about school shooting and any time in history that they have occurred they have been occurring since the early 1900s. The media is portraying some kind of end of the world nonsense. And parents today and paranoid at every little turn. its pathetic to see. There is no more parenting left in america. There is no more discipline. Can you go back to beating your kids and detention and actually control over your own kids. Thats how I feel and there is no more reason to discuss this matter with me. 

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

When the bosses open up the line of communication you have to jump in and use it. 

Yes and you are supposed to show enthusiastic buy in and come up with new ideas...

Every time you criticize a bosses (or even coworkers) product you are putting another knot in that rope....

You will probably start to feel that rope tighten up a bit well before you hit 13 wraps....

just sayin'

29 minutes ago, concha said:

"Gun-free" zones: Or, as experienced in reality, "target-rich environments" where the overwhelming bulk of mass shootings occur.

It isn't a gun free zone. There was a school resource officer there with a gun.

He did.....................you guessed it...................NOTHING!

And then 3 of his buddies showed up..................you guessed it........................NOTHING!

So much for the "gun free" zones and "good guys with guns" argument.

Owned.

:P

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

Yes and you are supposed to show enthusiastic buy in and come up with new ideas...

Every time you criticize a bosses (or even coworkers) product you are putting another knot in that rope....

You will probably start to feel that rope tighten up a bit well before you hit 13 wraps....

just sayin'

nah. ive never been afraid to state my opinion at work with anyone. At my last job I had such a good relationship with my boss I had a few fuck you moments with him. And never got fired. Bosses and coworkers should have a open respectable line of communication without fear of disciplinary measure happening to them. 

Just now, concha said:

Nooner going to the tried-and-true playground tactics that worked for him so well in elementary school.

Excellent stuff.

Round people just make me laugh when they "own" irony. 

What's for lunch today? A side of beef? (the vagina is fine, I know that is where you are going) 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

It isn't a gun free zone. There was a school resource officer there with a gun.

He did.....................you guessed it...................NOTHING!

And then 3 of his buddies showed up..................you guessed it........................NOTHING!

So much for the "gun free" zones and "good guys with guns" argument.

Owned.

:P

The enormity of your stupidity is truly beyond comprehension.

What you mention above was addressed in my post, fuktard. xD

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Round people just make me laugh when they "own" irony. 

What's for lunch today? A side of beef? (the vagina is fine, I know that is where you are going) 

Well, you and your vagina basically live in a fact-free state of existence, so...

Nice to see you cuddling up to your intellectual equal, Block.  xD

Just now, concha said:

Well, you and your vagina basically live in a fact-free state of existence, so...

Nice to see you cuddling up to your intellectual equal, Block.  xD

and you have a nice day too :)

FYI

The vagina is an elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Guns, 300 million of them in the U.S.        280 million adults   Those are numbers. Any insights? Any fact-based conclusions?

Gun Free  Schools, church's areas where there should be no need for a gun. Per common sense. "Per common sense".  Nobody is this fucking stupid.  Where are the mass shootings occurring you moron?

Enforcement of Laws, see response #1   No opinion, analysis... nothing.  As to be expected from one of the board dimwits.

See response #1  No opinion, analysis... nothing.  As to be expected from one of the board dimwits.

Done

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You like to leave out the "key details" to support your far right agenda.

Enjoy the ownage. And the humidity. :P

Humidity is a very comfortable 51%.

Serious question:  Why do you come to this board when all you do is shit all over it?  You average about 60 posts per day.  That is a ridiculous number. And the overwhelming majority of it is just drive-by shitting.  Do you have developmental issues we should know about?