Anyone else find this embarassing

HSFBfan

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

How can you tell anyone they should not be afraid of getting shot?

School shootings have been happening since the 1700's and that does not change anything. 

Why is it you get frustrated when someone argues their point and don't agree with your rational?

Everyone has a right to express their emotions on any subject, not the ones you say they should be able to. 

Its frustrates me because this is a stupid conversation to have btw us. Your on one side of the argument and im on the other. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Serious question: 

Why don't you use it? 

0129203_PE283223_S5.JPG

(No one is more in need)

I have mirrors. Is there something special about that one?

Why don't you and vajayjay try something new today. Get informed about a subject and argue using facts and data instead of ignorant musings?

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Damn, I thought we were debating the subject?

That is the way it is done, you know.

Just Damn

No a debate is a way to try to change the opinion of someone and that is never going to happen. Its been 32 days since the incident occurred can we please move on to the next part of life. You have to move on in life. let those families grieve or whatever. But for the rest of the country we really need to move on

1 minute ago, concha said:

I have mirrors. Is there something special about that one?

Why don't you and vajayjay try something new today. Get informed about a subject and argue using facts and data instead of ignorant musings?

So you want me to run down to my basement and put together biased charts and graphs like you do?

LOL

I told ya, I am a thinker not a parrot, my dear Poly.  

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

nah. ive never been afraid to state my opinion at work with anyone. At my last job I had such a good relationship with my boss I had a few fuck you moments with him. And never got fired. Bosses and coworkers should have a open respectable line of communication without fear of disciplinary measure happening to them. 

Yippie you found a cool guy boss with no ego......never said it 'can't' be done...

Just said when given that rope you can't criticize ( even if you think it constructively).  Let's put it this way, I was always taught that you never bump a 'problem' without offering a solution (or several) .   Therein lies your solution.   And while everything you say will be filtered thru the 'I think he's trying to help' lens, without alternate (visibly better) direction or suggestion, any 'criticism' is a death knell.

This can be applied consistently for co-workers with good effect (career not socially), but when applied to your boss you better be certain of his 'open sincerity', and even then can not be used repeatedly...

This SOP exists for all larger (and any hardball) work environments....less so (and 'could' even be non-existent) in mom +  pop shops.  Your basing your opinion on your experience which is fine, but don't lose track of the fact that it's 'really' not like that 99% of the time.

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yippie you found a cool guy boss with no ego......never said it 'can't' be done...

Just said when given that rope you can't criticize ( even if you think it constructively).  Let's put it this way, I was always taught that you never bump a 'problem' without offering a solution (or several) .   Therein lies your solution.   And while everything you say will be filtered thru the 'I think he's trying to help' lens, without alternate (visibly better) direction or suggestion, any 'criticism' is a death knell.

This can be applied consistently for co-workers with good effect (career not socially), but when applied to your boss you better be certain of his 'open sincerity', and even then can not be used repeatedly...

This SOP exists for all larger (and any hardball) work environments....less so (and 'could' even be non-existent) in mom +  pop shops.  Your basing your opinion on your experience which is fine, but don't lose track of the fact that it's 'really' not like that 99% of the time.

Well than im absolutely screwed lmaooooo

• Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Well than im absolutely screwed lmaooooo

ALOT of people are.....LOL

Keep an eye on your rope, never yank on it, and you can usually feel if it starts tightening...

...and for gods sake never criticize and create an issue (out of an otherwise non-issue), unless you are 'certain' you have a better solution.......or two... 

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

ALOT of people are.....LOL

Keep an eye on your rope, never yank on it, and you can usually feel if it starts tightening...

...and for gods sake never criticize and create an issue (out of an otherwise non-issue), unless you are 'certain' you have a better solution.......or two... 

of course.