John Calipari is overrated .

HooverOutlaw

The one and done system of his is all hype.  Guy has one title.  Under the same circumstances Coach K probably has 6 or 7.  Kentucky has gotten soft the last few years. He let Kansas State out muscle them last night.

I love all idiots who say he is the Saban on basketball. This guy would have been fired at Alabama twice by now if the same thing happened in football while the coach. 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The one and done system of his is all hype.  Guy has one title.  Under the same circumstances Coach K probably has 6 or 7.  Kentucky has gotten soft the last few years. He let Kansas State out muscle them last night.

I love all idiots who say he is the Saban on basketball. This guy would have been fired at Alabama twice by now if the same thing happened in football while the coach. 

How many B-ball titles does Alabama have

thought so

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The refs would help K win 5 of those...

Also...Alabama football to Kentucky Basketball...really...

6 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

Trivia question:

Which team has made it to a Final Four? Rutgers or Alabama? 

:D

Only a born loser brag about their team finishing in 3rd place 42 years ago. 

Has a team  in NE part of the country won a big time college  football game in the past 80 years outside Pitt that was not allowing the raping of young children ? 

Top that Yankee boys.

Who is the defending NC who is the best college football program of all time who will be ranked preseason #1 ?  Go ahead say it you  know who it is .

I got 2 words for ya ROLL TIDE.

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only a born loser brag about their team finishing in 3rd place 42 years ago. 

Has a team  in NE part of the country won a big time college  football game in the past 80 years outside Pitt that was not allowing the raping of young children ? 

Top that Yankee boys.

Who is the defending NC who is the best college football program of all time who will be ranked preseason #1 ?  Go ahead say it you  know who it is .

I got 2 words for ya ROLL TIDE.

If your going by last 80 years Army won a national championship. Pittsburgh won a NC. That's about it. Roll tide