Hey GA posters?

Columbiafan

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Let's see... Grayson went to Louisiana last year and John's Creek will travel to DC in 2018...

Is this what you're using as evidence?

You're as dumb as your football team is sucky. Get a life kid.

Last time your weak ass school played Columbia we kicked your ass

Btw Columbia not playing your sorry asses unless you drive across the border, our coaches are more stubborn than south GA is 😂 

They won't take a team unless they get a home game in the deal 

But since our baseball team already embarrassed your school once maybe you can send softball next time so you get mercy ruled off the diamond 

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Btw Columbia not playing your sorry asses unless you drive across the border, our coaches are more stubborn than south GA is 😂 

But since our baseball team already embarrassed your school once maybe you can send softball next time so you get mercy ruled off the diamond 

I like this. 

22 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Nobody cares about baseball or softball.

Only people who can't talk about football bring that weak stuff up.

You all can't afford to bring the football team down, so no need in even calling.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You all can't afford to bring the football team down, so no need in even calling.

Nah the reason you don't want those sports brought up is because you know colquitt puts all their resources into football that it's probably the only sport you all could beat us in

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And i actually like those sports a lot better 

those sports aren't full of selfish pricks who only care how you can help them like football is

They also aren't acting like they bigger than the entire Athletic program 

17 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And i actually like those sports a lot better 

those sports aren't full of selfish pricks who only care how you can help them like football is

They also aren't acting like they bigger than the entire Athletic program 

You're on a football forum. Go to the Florida preps forum to talk about those after thoughts of a sport.

You're also in a thread you started about football. You just inserted them here because it's the only highlights at Columbia High School in Lake Shitty, FL.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You're on a football forum. Go to the Florida preps forum to talk about those after thoughts of a sport.

You're also in a thread you started about football, you just inserted them into because it's the only highlights at Columbia High School in Lake Shitty, FL.

You mean the same forum that has had basketball and track threads?

Also the same forum that has had political posts so bad it caused the admins to make a off topic section specifically for it? 

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You're also in a thread you started about football. You just inserted them here because it's the only highlights at Columbia High School in Lake Shitty, FL.

Actually you were the first person to insert Columbia because when you couldn't attack my point you targeted my school 

59 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Let's see... Grayson went to Louisiana last year and John's Creek will travel to DC in 2018...

Is this what you're using as evidence?

You're as dumb as your football team is sucky. Get a life kid.

Evidence of the case

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Is it just me or does it seem like north GA schools generally travel oos with no trouble but trying to get a few south GA schools to drive a hour or 2 across the FL border is harder than securing a flight to Cuba during the 80s LMAO 

It maybe just you brotein! I dunno, this is above my pay grade. 

I think to get to Cuba in the 80’s, you had to go to Mexico and book a flight out. 

Haha. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Nah the reason you don't want those sports brought up is because you know colquitt puts all their resources into football that it's probably the only sport you all could beat us in

Whoa!!! I hear diving at Colquitt is all world, better watch it! Might get drug out to the deep end and drowned!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You’ve obviously never seen our diving team, or cross county team, or rifle team, or shotgun team, or golf team....... were not to shabby in the other sports also

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It maybe just you brotein! I dunno, this is above my pay grade. 

I think to get to Cuba in the 80’s, you had to go to Mexico and book a flight out. 

Haha. 

There were quite a few flights that went to Cuba in the 70s and 80s.  That's why air marshals started flying.  It was costing too much in jet fuel from all the hijackings.  B|

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

We don't even have a shotgun team,  and i dont think we have a rifle or diving team 😂 

And they say we spend all of our money in Moultrie on Football.... Attached are a couple photos of our Diving Facility and our indoor diving training facility.Image result for moultrie diving facilityImage result for moultrie diving facility

• Like 1