Trump going after Amazon

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with what your saying but at the same time since they are going to be around and probably take over shouldnt they pay the right amount of taxes?

Well it’s based on issues of interstate commerce, federalism, etc.  I am not so sure they should be paying state taxes, just to show how schizophrenic I am in this thread!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So your telling me there is no way small shops can thrive at the same time the big dogs thrive?

Small shops can thrive, just not on the level of the big dogs. 

My downtown for instance, is packed with little mom and pop shops. They aren't getting rich, but, they eek out a living by being resolute and not folding. 

The locals make it so by shopping with them some too.

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Mt downtown for instance, is packed with little mom and pop shops. They aren't getting rich, but, they eek out a living by being resolute and not folding. 

Thats all im saying. Get some balance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

My downtown for instance, is packed with little mom and pop shops. They aren't getting rich, but, they eek out a living by being resolute and not folding. 

a mom and pop cannot offer you as good a value as the giants which is why they put mom and pop out of business

this is not gonna change

10 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

I've had a somewhat similar problem here LOL...

perhaps it's the board?

Actually on second thought...maybe there is just a full moon or HSFB is not feeling well today...

Did you actually see his other THREADLINER today???

Things getting REALLY spooooooky around here now....LOL

giphy.gif

Has he fallen ill with the 'libtard plague' ?

Or maybe just learned that to protect conservative values...

...that sometimes even a liberal stance could be best... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Actually on second thought...maybe there is just a full moon or HSFB is not feeling well today...

Did you actually see his other THREADLINER today???

Things getting REALLY spooooooky around here now....LOL

giphy.gif

Has he fallen ill with the 'libtard plague' ?

Or maybe just learned that to protect conservative values...

...that sometimes even a liberal stance could be best... 

I dont believe ive shown any liberal tendencies but if I have ill shake them off tonight

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I dont believe ive shown any liberal tendencies but if I have ill shake them off tonight

Dude your dichotomy is that you want to generally be left alone and don't really care too much what others do (core values of the left)....

Contrasted with an upbringing that was stated as 'hard right' core values...

There is not as much in differences.... as you might seem to think, individually...and one could easily argue which side tries to push their beliefs on the other more....

If you only ever held beliefs that could only be viewed by one side....then I would start to worry...

So you shouldn't have to shake too hard...or worry about it so much...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Dude your dichotomy is that you want to generally be left alone and don't really care too much what others do (core values of the left)....

Contrasted with an upbringing that was stated as 'hard right' core values...

There is not as much in differences.... as you might seem to think, individually...and one could easily argue which side tries to push their beliefs on the other more....

If you only ever held beliefs that could only be viewed by one side....then I would start to worry...

So you shouldn't have to shake too hard...or worry about it so much...

Never said I don't care what other people do. I do care what other people do in terms of harming this country. I like to be left alone in terms of trying to stay away from arguments and such. When you have conversations with all sorts of people you are going to run into an argument and it gets old after a while. I certainly side with the right a lot more than I could ever side with the left