Well being index

golfaddict1

25 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm sure a little Hillary in the WH, some increased unemployment and slower economic growth would fix that right up. Right?

Hell no.  Your assumptions are not proving to be very helpful.  Maybe less assumption and more listening.  

I don't view the world through the stock market or unemployment #'s.  

Hillary would have been more of the last 8 years.  Repubs hating her and not getting anything done.  It would have been 4 years of hearings and investigations, most of Which has been investigated to death.  

I don't think there is anybody the Dems put up that would not be met with total obstruction and a constant attack on them and assigning all sorts of bad motives for the views they have.  

4 hours ago, concha said:

People don't pay attention to employment, economic growth or their 401ks.

Of course not.

Who cares about being able to feed, clothe and house their families?

If Trump actually cared about the economy he would not have desyroyed the CFPB which wads protecting is from crooks.  He would have not put Davos in charge of our children's education.  He would not have given the 1% the big permanent tax break but should have made the middle class cut permanent.  

If I thought for one minute he was looking out for all of us I would be happy about that.  But he only appears to care about his base, and he really doesn't care about them either.  Everyone should rise and not just the rich.  The wealth gap just keeps getting bigger and bigger.  That is not sustainable indefinitely.  

24 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

If Trump actually cared about the economy he would not have desyroyed the CFPB which wads protecting is from crooks.  He would have not put Davos in charge of our children's education.  He would not have given the 1% the big permanent tax break but should have made the middle class cut permanent.  

If I thought for one minute he was looking out for all of us I would be happy about that.  But he only appears to care about his base, and he really doesn't care about them either.  Everyone should rise and not just the rich.  The wealth gap just keeps getting bigger and bigger.  That is not sustainable indefinitely.  

don't he post like a dolt?

I told him, "don't be a Donald!" but does he listen?

No.

Still, he is funny. All fat people are. ;)

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Well, we'll see how the crooks get on.

Education? Well, having the government and dem boot-licking unions run the educational system has just worked wonders. You're right. I'd hate to have that gem fucked up. xD

And we'll see what happens with wages and take home pay. What are the big Dem solutions there? Lots more productive government jobs? Increased minimum wage to unemploy people?

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, we'll see how the crooks get on.

Education? Well, having the government and dem boot-licking unions run the educational system has just worked wonders. You're right. I'd hate to have that gem fucked up. xD

And we'll see what happens with wages and take home pay. What are the big Dem solutions there? Lots more productive government jobs? Increased minimum wage to unemploy people?

Every aspect of gov't can be improved upon.   You don't improve anything by placing swamp creatures to run these department's.  Zero experience in these jobs.  

I do not know what the solutions are.  I do know that giving more to those who already have and taking away from those who do not have is a bad strategy.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2018 at 6:19 PM, RedZone said:

Look how it's affected you!

Loneliness is now a serious societal problem that's affecting health and well-being: Forty percent of American adults now say they are lonely, double the share of people who said that in the 1980s, according to AARP. Some people are even struggling to feel connected to their work colleagues.

The lonely adults chose their paths. Can't blame anyone but themselves. If you are lonely, go to church or a bar. 

• Like 2