Well being index

golfaddict1

20 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Been going on for what seems like forever.  With agent orange in the house, its only sped up.  Any body else but me loves the SNL skits done by Alec Baldwin?  Dude he deserves and Oscar for how on point he impersonated orange little hands. 

I love those skits.  The lady who does Clinton is great too.  Funny stuff.  And it pisses him off too.  No sense of humor from the Pres.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Been going on for what seems like forever.  With agent orange in the house, its only sped up.  Any body else but me loves the SNL skits done by Alec Baldwin?  Dude he deserves and Oscar for how on point he impersonated orange little hands. 

DITTO! Great impersonation!

47 minutes ago, concha said:

So the country is actually doing pretty well yet lots of folks who aren't white males are unhappy.

It appears there is an obvious answer:  White males have a resistance to the effects of the left-wing bullshit machine.

You're welcome.

Look how it's affected you!

Loneliness is now a serious societal problem that's affecting health and well-being: Forty percent of American adults now say they are lonely, double the share of people who said that in the 1980s, according to AARP. Some people are even struggling to feel connected to their work colleagues.

6 hours ago, concha said:

So the country is actually doing pretty well yet lots of folks who aren't white males are unhappy.

It appears there is an obvious answer:  White males have a resistance to the effects of the left-wing bullshit machine.

You're welcome.

Everything about this is wrong.  Not a single thing right.  

9 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/ct-biz-well-being-index-20180330-story.html

Another win for Drumph...the wealthy white man is happy.  

92F3D7E2-1098-4F4F-8CF3-8637E084A2CD.png

This is fake News. I just got through watching Fox News and saw the President say this is the Greatest economy in Maybe History. So I jumped on line and ordered one of those cheap looking Make America Great Again hats so that a Wealthy White Male can stay inspired.  

Foreign Asian men are pretty fired up over it as well.  I heard this guy wants to set off a Big Old Firework's show to celebrate.  Seems he got very motivated last January too.  Hell dude left and went to China this week.  (Scary) 

Related image

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, there we have it.

Near nooneresque insight, analysis and critique.

Well done.

Don't be a Donald!

I read one of your posts yesterday, I did not have time to reply, hope I find it again. 

Long story short, you accidentally bared yourself. Showed you lack of "smarts."

You truly don't understand your shortcoming at all. 

You can test well and get get grades at the best schools and never learn to think for yourself. Seems you have achieved this. 

I see it all the time.

People who have memorized what others have unearthed that can't add one and one on their own. 

be well my round friend but be aware, I "know" you. 

8 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Everything about this is wrong.  Not a single thing right.  

pay no attention to the round guy's response 

his strategy is to lure a poster into an unending debate so he can run down his basement and print up a graph of "alternate facts"

He then claims victory. 

If you respond he simply runs back down his basement and makes more to post. 

He never runs out because it's all "alternative fact" ... made up stuff like Agent Orange taught him. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Don't be a Donald!

I read one of your posts yesterday, I did not have time to reply, hope I find it again. 

Long story short, you accidentally bared yourself. Showed you lack of "smarts."

You truly don't understand your shortcoming at all. 

You can test well and get get grades at the best schools and never learn to think for yourself. Seems you have achieved this. 

I see it all the time.

People who have memorized what others have unearthed that can't add one and one on their own. 

be well my round friend but be aware, I "know" you. 

It's catching on... soon to be all the rage...

FYI, if you put your mouse pointer on my avatar, you'll see an option to find my content. You're welcome.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

pay no attention to the round guy's response 

his strategy is to lure a poster into an unending debate so he can run down his basement and print up a graph of "alternate facts"

He then claims victory. 

If you respond he simply runs back down his basement and makes more to post. 

He never runs out because it's all "alternative fact" ... made up stuff like Agent Orange taught him. 

xD

Captain Factless to the bridge, bridge to Captain Factless...

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Nope.

I'm listening to the little voice in my head playing Go Get A Big Fucking Coffee Right Now, Dumbass No.1

I miss my coffee more than anything. (had to give it up, again a few weeks ago, kills me/ last time I had to give it up for 5 years. I am hoping a couple months will be enough this time) So... ENJOY!

Just now, noonereal said:

I miss my coffee more than anything. (had to give it up, again a few weeks ago, kills me/ last time I had to give it up for 5 years. I am hoping a couple months will be enough this time) So... ENJOY!

I switch between coffee and tea.  Results of an English father and living over there for awhile.

• Like 1