King James record

hardhit1

1 hour ago, WulfTangClan said:

Fuck no. Not with soon to be 6 finals losses. 

Where is all this coming from anyway...because he ran through a weak East again? Honestly who didn't have the Cavs going back to the ship this year? Toronto was the most overrated #1 seed in many years. Everyone knows that Lowry and Derozan are non factors in the playoffs no matter what they do regular season. Bucks and 76ers aren't 'there' yet. Indiana over performed and really never had a chance. And the Celtics were without there two best players (Cavs lose if Kyrie is healthy).

He has to pass Bird before even thinking about the Jordan's or Kobe's of the world.

Good player though.

Give Lebron: Rodman, Pippen, Harper, Kukoc, and Longley and let him play the Jazz, and the Sonics.

Jordan loses to Shaq, Penny and Horace Grant then gets Rodman. 

Jordan during the 90's always had the best team. Even when he retired his team was winning 50+ games and was a top 3 or 4 team in the NBA. This Cavs team would be a lottery draft team without him. Anyone stupid enough to think Bird or Kobe are above Lebron have no business talking about him cause they have a bias or don't know what they're watching.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

He is no Jordan. Not even close.

He's better. Jordan was a better scorer that's it. Lucky for him he played during the era of iso ball. You could literally put 4 guys on one side of the court and go one on one. Now a days they'll shade you, and once you get passed the first defender the seconds one is in your way. Not the case in the 90's. In the 90's that's illegal defense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

He is no Jordan. Not even close.

LeBron is far better than Jordan. 

Idk why people keep saying this. Jordan didnt impact a game the way LeBron did. Jordan is the guy you want taking your last shot when you need it in the clutch. LeBron is the guy you want with the ball the rest of the game.

MJs legend has been blow up due to the "historical factor". We always romanticize & exaggerate fond memories of the past... But LeBron is here, hes now, hes hip & how.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Give Lebron: Rodman, Pippen, Harper, Kukoc, and Longley and let him play the Jazz, and the Sonics.

Jordan loses to Shaq, Penny and Horace Grant then gets Rodman. 

Jordan during the 90's always had the best team. Even when he retired his team was winning 50+ games and was a top 3 or 4 team in the NBA. This Cavs team would be a lottery draft team without him. Anyone stupid enough to think Bird or Kobe are above Lebron have no business talking about him cause they have a bias or don't know what they're watching.

Oh look....a typical Bronsexual that doesn't know basketball.

No need in wasting my time with your kind since it's like talking to a wall. All yall talk about is hypotheticals (and meaningless stats) while people with true basketball knowledge talk about reality and the true measuring sticks of greatness (rings and eye test)

Carry on with riding Bron's jock. Don't let me stop you. 👌

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Idk why people keep saying this. Jordan didnt impact a game the way LeBron did. Jordan is the guy you want taking your last shot when you need it in the clutch. LeBron is the guy you want with the ball the rest of the game.

MJs legend has been blow up due to the "historical factor". We always romanticize & exaggerate fond memories of the past... But LeBron is here, hes now, hes hip & how.

The commercials of the 90's, and this I grew up watching the best ever is what these middle age people like to say. None of these guys have the ability to watch the game without thinking Jordan is the GOAT. Kind of like Pele in soccer. 

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

Oh look....a typical Bronsexual that doesn't know basketball.

A typical Jordanite. Point to going 6-0 in the finals, and the will to win BS. Where was that will every other year he lost?

No need in wasting my time with your kind since it's like talking to a wall. All yall talk about is hypotheticals (and meaningless stats) while people with true basketball knowledge talk about reality and the true measuring sticks of greatness (rings and eye test)

Rings, a team accomplishment. Let me know the last time a single player won a championship without another HOF on the team. I'll wait.  Let me know the last time Jordan faced a team with more HOF on it than his own and won the series. 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Please, tell me more about how Jordan was locked up by a JJ Barea/Jason Terry caliber player. Or how Jordan was swept in a finals. Or how Jordan team hopped his way to his titles. Or how Jordan cried and flopped his way to free throw lines.

Please, tell me more.

7 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Please, tell me more about how Jordan was locked up by a JJ Barea/Jason Terry caliber player. Or how Jordan was swept in a finals. Or how Jordan team hopped his way to his titles. Or how Jordan cried and flopped his way to free throw lines.

Please, tell me more.

JJ Barea nor Jason Terry locked up Lebron you dunce. The Mavs used a zone defense on the heat. Something not allowed to do in the 90's. Had the Heat played the Mavs in the 90's, they wouldn't have been able to do any of the stuff they did in that series. 

"Rings, a team accomplishment"....no shit. And stop using that as an excuse for poor W/L record in finals. Obviously, one player doesn't score all the points, set all the screens or get all of the rebounds.

No fucking shit.

We all know in order for a car to fully function, it needs tires, gas, brakes, steering wheel etc...but at the end of the day...a car isn't shit without the engine. Car goes as the engine goes...same goes for teams. They go as their star(s) go so if they aren't winning, that's on the star(s) shoulders as much as its on the teams.

Jordan LED his team to 6-0. Lebron will have 6 finals losses after this year. Nuff said.

Anyway, enough with comparing him to the goat. Pass Kobe and Bird 1st before talking.

8 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Jordan LED his team to 6-0. Lebron will have 6 finals losses after this year. Nuff said.

This is essentially Durant leading the Warriors to championships now. The Bulls were a top team in the NBA without Jordan then they add Jordan and Rodman, and win. 

Anyway, enough with comparing him to the goat. Pass Kobe and Bird 1st before talking.

You're an idiot if you think he's behind these two.

1 minute ago, WulfTangClan said:

Anyone's an idiot if they don't swallow Lebron's load on a daily according to Bronsexuals.

Whatever.

It's the Jordanites that do the swallowing. I could care less whose the best. The bottom line is this, Jordanites can't fathom anyone saying someone's better than Jordan.  

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

You don't understand a thing about the zone do you? You think JJ Barea and Jason Terry played James man up?

Who said they manned him up the entire series? They held him in check, period.

Whenever he wasn't tucked off in the corner watching Dwyane Wade do all of the work anyway.

Who did Jordan ever take a backseat to again? I can't seem to remember...

8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It's the Jordanites that do the swallowing. I could care less whose the best. The bottom line is this, Jordanites can't fathom anyone saying someone's better than Jordan.  

Funny thing is...Jordan is far from my favorite player. I just recognize greatness when I see it.

And Lebron ain't on his level.

Not even on Kobe's or Bird's level so how can he be Jordan?

11 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Who said they manned him up the entire series? They held him in check, period.

Whenever he wasn't tucked off in the corner watching Dwyane Wade do all of the work anyway.

Who did Jordan ever take a backseat to again? I can't seem to remember...

Jordan never faced a zone defense. You don't understand the difference in rules. Teams were forced to go man on man on Jordan or hard double(Stupid rules). 

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Jordan never faced a zone defense. You don't understand the difference in rules. Teams were forced to go man on man on Jordan or hard double(Stupid rules). 

Lebron never faced physical defenses that allowed hand checks....

Just now, WulfTangClan said:

Lebron never faced physical defenses that allowed hand checks....

Hand checks really? Go watch the video I posted. A hand check is nothing when you have to go one on one. Try hand checking James with no help behind you cause of Iso ball. 

You're lost