Freedom Bowl Matchups (All 6)

ECHS05

5 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Unless they can recruit from USA for football players I don't see them having a chance 

FL speed is a special breed, Canada will be trying to play a track game against a state bred for speed

No,  bad teams are bad teams no matter what state they are from. 

Douglas lost to a 5-5 team by 2 touchdowns and was ranked in the 2,000's nationally. 

You don't know where these players could be coming from. They can recruit all over Canada, and maybe Ohio, PA, Mich etc.

And I never said the Canadian team was gonna win. I said they have a shot because Douglas is not very good .

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No,  bad teams are bad teams no matter what state they are from. 

Douglas lost to a 5-5 team by 2 touchdowns and was ranked in the 2,000's nationally. 

You don't know where these players could be coming from. They can recruit all over Canada, and maybe Ohio, PA, Mich etc.

And I never said the Canadian team was gonna win. I said they have a shot because Douglas is not very good .

My point is they don't have to be elite to win against a canada team 

Even though Douglas isn't elite i have doubts that this Canadian team has played anyone with South Florida speed

21 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/american-heritage-patriots-(plantation,fl)/football/schedule.htm

8/24 vs. Carol City and 9/21 vs. Chaminade Madonna as well as SJR in GA... Surtain "Surtainly" :) doesn't feel this is a down year.  

Hey it's mostly you south Florida guys claiming they down

I still have them at 2nd in broward county until i see something convincing me otherwise