So....

Columbiafan

I get most are bullying people who went through the shooting in parkland because they fear losing their ability to hunt with a AR 15, (honestly if you need a AR 15 to hunt then you need more target practice but that's a issue for another time)

My question is this 

How does the idea of improving school security hurt your rights in any way? 

Seriously any? 

Don't let the politicians confuse you from the real solution 

#ImproveSecuritySaveLives

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I get most are bullying people who went through the shooting in parkland because they fear losing their ability to hunt with a AR 15, (honestly if you need a AR 15 to hunt then you need more target practice but that's a issue for another time) 

My question is this 

How does the idea of improving school security hurt your rights in any way? 

Seriously any? 

Don't let the politicians confuse you from the real solution 

#ImproveSecuritySaveLives

1) Hunting? The 2A has nothing to do with hunting. I don't think you "get it" at all.

2) Most pro-2A folks are all about improved school security.

Honestly, if anyone is confused, it appears to be you.

14 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I see loads of pricks on social media everyday who Only care about themselves and saying these kids deserved to die. They are sick and are the true embarrassment to the country

And they act like they care about American values?  Smh 

Exactly what social media do you frequent?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

1) Hunting? The 2A has nothing to do with hunting. I don't think you "get it" at all.

2) Most pro-2A folks are all about improved school security.

Honestly, if anyone is confused, it appears to be you.

Yes ik the second amendment is not about hunting

The hunting part was about the part when i ask what purpose does a AR 15 serve and i hear the response it's used for hunting 

Not the one's i see regularly, the ones i see on social media regularly are saying that the kids should be thrown into combat and keep their mouths shut 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yes ik the second amendment is not about hunting

The hunting part was about the part when i ask what purpose does a AR 15 serve and i hear the response it's used for hunting 

Not the one's i see regularly, the ones i see on social media regularly are saying that the kids should be thrown into combat and keep their mouths shut 

1) It serves a number of purposes. One of which is hunting.

2) Let's just say I doubt this very much and i can assure you anyone like that is in the minority. Question, how do you feel about the likes of this Hogg kid essentially saying law-abiding citizens who support the 2A are murderers with blood on their hands?  But we're just supposed to smile.

12 minutes ago, concha said:

2) Let's just say I doubt this very much and i can assure you anyone like that is in the minority. Question, how do you feel about the likes of this Hogg kid essentially saying law-abiding citizens who support the 2A are murderers with blood on their hands?  But we're just supposed to smile.

His words are being twisted for news stations to create drama and ratings 

In fact has anyone fact checked that meme that been out and seen if he really said that or are people assuming that was what he said?

This was a comment i saw on fb  on said post that i took a screenshot of

Part of the right of being American is right to free speech 

People want to protect the 2nd but if someone uses the first in a way they disagree with they try to silence them

received_854091831444945.jpeg.4c3d09c3895225ca42e58b0ca2f0641b.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

His words are being twisted for news stations to create drama and ratings 

In fact has anyone fact checked that meme that been out and seen if he really said that or are people assuming that was what he said?

‘They’re Pathetic F**kers That Want to Keep Killing Our Children’

His words aren't being twisted.

17 minutes ago, concha said:

‘They’re Pathetic F**kers That Want to Keep Killing Our Children’

His words aren't being twisted.

Actually didn't see that one 

I was referring to this one being twisted 

FB_IMG_1522548194271.thumb.jpg.170c111b89accc3706b37a598aa0c874.jpg

The common issue is Parkland FL isn't Vietnam, Columbine isn't Korea, Sandy Hook isn't Pearl Harbor, Virgina Tech isn't Nazi Germany 

This issue has lasted too long and things need to be fixed, schools aren't safe and better security is needed

Adults complain about education but they are the ones who elect idiots who wouldn't know how to manage education with a dictionary in front of their face and now they can't even keep kids from being shot,  what exactly has the government done right in education in the past few decades?? 

54 minutes ago, concha said:

No,  what they need to do is instead of calling people snowflakes like that does something they should purpose a solution that protects gun rights while improving school saftey

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Actually didn't see that one 

I was referring to this one being twisted 

FB_IMG_1522548194271.thumb.jpg.170c111b89accc3706b37a598aa0c874.jpg

The common issue is Parkland FL isn't Vietnam, Columbine isn't Korea, Sandy Hook isn't Pearl Harbor, Virgina Tech isn't Nazi Germany 

This issue has lasted too long and things need to be fixed, schools aren't safe and better security is needed

Adults complain about education but they are the ones who elect idiots who wouldn't know how to manage education with a dictionary in front of their face and now they can't even keep kids from being shot,  what exactly has the government done right in education in the past few decades?? 

Again, pro-2A people are all for better security in schools.

Only so many ways to tell you.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Again, pro-2A people are all for better security in schools.

Only so many ways to tell you.

Then why do i feel like the only person suggesting the idea lol

Am i somehow more politically qualified at my age then any of the political talking heads on the networks 😂 

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Perhaps you aren't paying attention.

Possible because i refuse to watch any propaganda filled news stations so unless i see it on news feed i likely miss it

So if they have talked about it then i either missed it or they didn't talk enough about it for the conversation to start 

It's just crazy that they worrying about gun control when there is a easier fix but oh well 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Possible because i refuse to watch any propaganda filled news stations so unless i see it on news feed i likely miss it

So if they have talked about it then i either missed it or they didn't talk enough about it for the conversation to start 

It's just crazy that they worrying about gun control when there is a easier fix but oh well 

Professor,

They are worried about gun control because it is objective #1 of the left.

Suggestions such as armed security at schools get nothing but criticism from the left. Guns first. They are happy to ignore the fact that if current laws had been enforced and the FBI (Hogg's daddy's employer btw), the police, mental health workers and the schools had not fucked up so colossally, the massacre would not have happened.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Professor,

They are worried about gun control because it is objective #1 of the left.

Suggestions such as armed security at schools get nothing but criticism from the left. Guns first. They are happy to ignore the fact that if current laws had been enforced and the FBI (Hogg's daddy's employer btw), the police, mental health workers and the schools had not fucked up so colossally, the massacre would not have happened.

I would be considered a left but i would 100% support armed security in schools 

These gunmen pick schools because they are easy targets

If they wanted to cause the most damage they would target a airport 

Difference is airports have tight security which is also why you don't hear people shooting up a police station

They pick easy targets,  if security was improved in schools they won't be targeted like they are currently 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I would be considered a left but i would 100% support armed security in schools 

These gunmen pick schools because they are easy targets

If they wanted to cause the most damage they would target a airport 

Difference is airports have tight security which is also why you don't hear people shooting up a police station

They pick easy targets,  if security was improved in schools they won't be targeted like they are currently 

29683767_2053488271347558_66468610764677