So....

Columbiafan

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

if this were true we would get along.

you understand nothing of how you think or why you think as you do

You may believe you are fact driven but your "facts" are almost always ridiculous partisan interpretations, made up stuff or misapplied.

You are not a particularly logical fellow, you will never "evolve" anything and you are very emotionally needy which ties you too tight to tribe. You do seem to know much. Well schooled or studied. 

I am not saying there is anything wrong with any of this, I am saying who you think you are and what you think you do are not lining up. 

You call me faceless because I refuse to get dragged into the game you play. Calling me factless is your attempt to compel me to. It's not gonna happen. I am always a step ahead of you. 

Not really. 

I simply respond in kind and when folks get out of line, as you know, I have an ability to hit harder than anyone.

Stop your insults and watch and see.

There is only one poster here worse than you. (Do you ever know you are that bad?, generally bullies don't)

Look, Captain...

You can shuck and jive all you like.  I provide data, and your response is to run or poo-poo it without providing any context nor factual counterpoint. You do your "basement" schtick and run away.  It is as reliable as the sun rising in the east.

You are ahead of nothing. Only in your fact-free little mind is that the case. xD

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Look, Captain...

You can shuck and jive all you like.  I provide data, and your response is to run or poo-poo it without providing any context nor factual counterpoint. You do your "basement" schtick and run away.  It is as reliable as the sun rising in the east.

You are ahead of nothing. Only in your fact-free little mind is that the case. xD

keep telling yourself that 

meantime I win point after point

It's gotta be frustrating for you and that giant ego  that is so burdensome to you. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

if this were true we would get along.

you understand nothing of how you think or why you think as you do

You may believe you are fact driven but your "facts" are almost always ridiculous partisan interpretations, made up stuff or misapplied.

You are not a particularly logical fellow, you will never "evolve" anything and you are very emotionally needy which ties you too tight to tribe. You do seem to know much. Well schooled or studied. 

I am not saying there is anything wrong with any of this, I am saying who you think you are and what you think you do are not lining up. 

You call me faceless because I refuse to get dragged into the game you play. Calling me factless is your attempt to compel me to. It's not gonna happen. I am always a step ahead of you. 

Not really. 

I simply respond in kind and when folks get out of line, as you know, I have an ability to hit harder than anyone.

Stop your insults and watch and see.

There is only one poster here worse than you. (Do you ever know you are that bad?, generally bullies don't)

Does this include Los and rab who are on hiatus? 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

I deal in fact and Captain Factless deals in a fact-free world of mental diarrhea.

It's all good.

Translated, "noone does not allow me to control the conversation and as he's independent in thought I can't keep up so I get frustrated and insult. But I always make sure I get the last word to cover for the fact that I am at a loss."

51 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Translated, "noone does not allow me to control the conversation and as he's independent in thought I can't keep up so I get frustrated and insult. But I always make sure I get the last word to cover for the fact that I am at a loss."

Well...

Perhaps the least reality based attempt at a translation ever attempted by a human being.

I'm still pondering what life is like for nooner being "independent in thought" while having no factual data wandering around in his [tiny number of] neurons.