Tippy-Top Shape House

DevilDog

This is incredible now the smartest man with the best words ever can't think of a description for the White House.  This  incredible House or Building or thingamajig:   He called it the following:  9_9

I want to thank the White House Historical Association and all of the people that work so hard with Melania, with everybody, to keep this incredible house or building, or whatever you want to call it — because there really is no name for it; it is special — and we keep it in tip-top shape. We call it sometimes tippy-top shape. And it’s a great, great place.” 

Can you think of any other funny names:  I saw these on the web as many skewered him:

• Haha 2

Some of the best replies from the Web:

Let's just call it the kremlin 2.

Easy, The Trump Dump House - you walk in, get hired, then dumped - 54 so far

Just call it Mar A Lago north

He might as well call it the Запад Дом Правительства Российской Федерации.
Translation: The Western Russian Whitehouse

"THIS OTHER BUILDING I BOUGHT"

a plantation house.. that's white... built by slaves 

It's called the white house. Like all the people you prefer

America's White House would be a good start

Da Crib :D

The WHITES only HOUSE.

Nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue....good name for it Spanky!

The White Sty?

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Some of the best replies from the Web:

Let's just call it the kremlin 2.

Easy, The Trump Dump House - you walk in, get hired, then dumped - 54 so far

Just call it Mar A Lago north

He might as well call it the Запад Дом Правительства Российской Федерации.
Translation: The Western Russian Whitehouse

"THIS OTHER BUILDING I BOUGHT"

a plantation house.. that's white... built by slaves 

It's called the white house. Like all the people you prefer

America's White House would be a good start

Da Crib :D

The WHITES only HOUSE.

Nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue....good name for it Spanky!

The White Sty?

I can't get with the genius or even remotely smart considering what comes out of Trumps mouth.  

That picture of the Pres and 1st lady with that bunny's look as Trump was attempting to speak in a complete sentence.  Sureal. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Never let your wants  hid truths. ;)

I have no wants concerning others being smart or not.  Its just that I do not view him as being smart.  I would rather he was smart rather than not bc it would be better for the country but I have zero invested interest in him being a dumb ass.  

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 4:43 PM, World Citizen said:

I can't get with the genius or even remotely smart considering what comes out of Trumps mouth.  

That picture of the Pres and 1st lady with that bunny's look as Trump was attempting to speak in a complete sentence.  Sureal. 

I would like to propose a name change of our forum’s weekly football poll with @The Comish

I would like to propose the name change to:

The PrepGridiron tippy-top shape 25 

• Haha 1

On 4/3/2018 at 4:14 PM, World Citizen said:

I have no wants concerning others being smart or not.  Its just that I do not view him as being smart.  I would rather he was smart rather than not bc it would be better for the country but I have zero invested interest in him being a dumb ass.  

I'm with you on not thinking him as being smart, not sure what the attraction to him is actually.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:41 PM, golfaddict1 said:

I would like to propose a name change of our forum’s weekly football poll with @The Comish

I would like to propose the name change to:

The PrepGridiron tippy-top shape 25 

Dear Member,

Thank you for submitting your request through the proper venue.  I have forwarded to the sub committee on Name Changes.  We will review your request and deliver a response within 4-6 months.

Moving forward, please refrain from bringing politics that may offend some members into the Off topic forum.

Sincerely,

The Comish

• Haha 1

Please don't believe stupid Right wing Propaganda.  If you get paid for work you are not a Slave you are an employee.  There were some Free Blacks that also along with Slaves help build the White House along with others.  The Masters of the Slaves were paid for their Labor. They were not and the Fucking NRA never armed A.A's either. Another lie that was perpetuated on here by Wingnutz.  This is incredibly stupid.  There were white Laborers and Immigrants (NOTICE NOT SLAVES) as well in the Construction.

There is little dispute among historians that Slaves had a role in the building of the White House. According to the White House Historical Association’s website, planners had initially intended to import workers from Europe but had trouble recruiting any, so they “turned to African-American — enslaved and free — to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings.”

An Actual Payroll to the Evil Bastard that owned them.  >:(

James Hoban Slave Payroll  

The payroll to slaveowners shows that the government did not own slaves, but that it did hire them from their masters. Slave carpenters Ben, Daniel, and Peter were noted as owned

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

They were paid..

In other Right wing Lunacy.  Slaves enjoyed fine Dining downtown Charleston, with their Masters and beautiful Sunday services in their Churches and shared the abundance of wealth in Natchez, Missicreappi making it the wealthiest place in America in 1850. Well other revealing Wingnut News is they enjoyed the occasional Sport of Beating each other with Whips and the occasional sport of Lynching among other Plantation benefits.  And they flocked to D.C. upon hearing the wonderful pay scale that was offered by the Government because you know how they love all that Free Stuff they have always craved.  Like Free Housing on the Plantation and the abundance of Cotton available for their beautiful adornments.  Oh how we Blacks long for the Good old Days.

• Like 1

The commission found paying masters of faraway Maryland plantations sixty dollars a year for their slaves made it easier to keep wages low for free workers who flocked to the city. In 1798, half of the two hundred workers building the two most iconic Washington landmarks, the Capitol and the White House, were slaves. They moved stones for Scottish masons and sawed lumber for Irish carpenters. They cut trees and baked bricks. These unschooled young black men left no memoirs. Based on his research in the commissioners' records, author Bob Arnebeck describes their world of dawn to dusk work, salt pork and corn bread, white scorn and a kind nurse and the moments when everything depended on their skills.

If you are Black and ingest Swine into your mouth you are a damn fool. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

There is more!:S

If it wasn't so stupid it might be funny, But it is in fact incredibly stupid.   There were some free blacks that worked and also helped lay the train tracks.  How the hell is a Slave paid a wage that in itself makes you an employee not a SLAVE?

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

If it wasn't so stupid it might be funny, But it is in fact incredibly stupid.   There were some free blacks that worked and also helped lay the train tracks.  How the hell is a Slave paid a wage that in itself makes you an employee not a SLAVE.

I like to Google "Trump" and eat ice cream in front of the TV while the wife and kids are at work. 

Sign me up, I am a Trumpet!

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I like to Google "Trump" and eat ice cream in front of the TV while the wife and kids are at work. 

Sign me up, I am a Trumpet!

One thing I will never do is eat the Food of Slaves, nor Worship as a Slave was Taught.  Nothing given to you as a Slave was for your benefit and you can't claim too throw the legacy of it away and still follow it's traditions. 

A slave owner stated that you should feed them like Stock with Pork and Corn to keep them Big and Stupid. 

Who knowing this would put Cornbread and Swine inside your body.

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Why degrade and wallow in  the past ...What are doing for your "brothers"..You make excuses for them and never demand accountability..That's the problem...

You are among the most incompetent of persons.  Did Alex Jones, Sean Hannity or Pat Buchanan teach you History.  In other Right WinNut Propaganda:  Slaves traded their Children at alarming rates to other Plantations to maintain an status quo of Children to Adults ratios.  Come back in 1hr for more revealing Right WingNut Lies. 

All Slave were Marxist that just Wanted Free Shit. :D

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Yeah but to be far, cornbread is pretty tasty. 

Maybe Monkey Nutz are too that doesn't mean I will eat it.:D  I will PM you a recipe for Cornbread eaten by my peep's with knowledge of self that doesn't have a drop of Ground Corn in it which is horrible to digest and is only good for animals.   They feed Stock Animals field Corn.

It's made lighter and you can't taste the difference.  No Corn, Lard or any of that Trash.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Maybe Monkey Nutz are too that doesn't mean I will eat it.:D  I will PM you a recipe for Cornbread eaten by my peep's with knowledge of self that doesn't have a drop of Ground Corn in it which is horrible to digest and is only good for animals. 

It's made with Cream of Wheat lighter and you can't taste the difference. 

But I am told I eat like a farm animal...O.o

• Haha 1