Avoiding chaos

I found a story saying that Newnan gave them the permit and are planning for a dueling rally situation. 

So much for avoiding chaos. Maybe they can post some ads like the one Gardenstateballer posted with fine print saying extremists not welcome.

https://www.wabe.org/newnan-plans-dueling-unity-event-neo-nazis-prepare-rally/

Good luck to 'em. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I found a story saying that Newnan gave them the permit and are planning for a dueling rally situation. 

So much for avoiding chaos. Maybe they can post some ads like the one Gardenstateballer posted with fine print saying extremists not welcome.

https://www.wabe.org/newnan-plans-dueling-unity-event-neo-nazis-prepare-rally/

Good luck to 'em. 

Damn... he tried... 

We know how this goes. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Newnan is a good quiet city in the south Atlanta Metro with about 67,000 people its in Coweta County ECHS lives near Newnan.  

They don't want no trouble and we all know what'll happen if these boot licking asses come to town. 

Newnan/Coweta isn't a blue county or city by any means. 

But they don't want problems so no. 

They don't have too. And the mayor doesn't want too. 

Newnan population: Estimated- 67,533 

Sharpsburg- 34,222. 

They have 3 HS. 

East Coweta HS 

Newnan HS 

Northgate HS

Have they ever given a permit to any other group that could have people opposing them? If so than the standard has been set.

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The idea is to bankrupt their sorry racist asses. Plenty of ways to do that and plenty of people that don’t want that garbage around. 

Free speech organizations will do their legal work.  And you will pay the legal costs.  They have been down this road many times.  They want you to deny a permit.  So if you want to fund these groups, that is the way to go.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

People dont want LBQT marches and shit either but hey we have to put up with those too

26 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Free speech organizations will do their legal work.  And you will pay the legal costs.  They have been down this road many times.  They want you to deny a permit.  So if you want to fund these groups, that is the way to go.

Go jack each other off, there’s a difference between a group looking for acceptance and a hate group, gtfo. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Go jack each other off, there’s a difference between a group looking for acceptance and a hate group, gtfo. 

Free speech won't work like that. You open it up for one and the other gets the same right. Neo nazi get permits to walk into Washington DC. And the local police do a great job making sure everyone is safe. But there a lot of people who dont agree with the LBT movement. So see it works both ways

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I was on a city council where a request was received for a KKK march.  Like you, we looked for a way to not grant it.  It does not legally exist.  It does not matter what our opinions of the group involved is.  This has been settled law.  If you do not grant the permit, a court will order you to do so.  And they will fine you every day you do not comply.  You will give publicity to the group and infuriate your taxpayers.  Those are the facts.

• Like 1

Oh lol xD..

look at all the little butthurt hypocrites now  xD

All fun and games until someone says something you don’t like...

do I support this nazi March down Main Street?  Yeah about as much as I support BLM, AIM, and all the other groups that spread their own flavor of hate or divisiveness...

So you all going to explain to me now how you think they are any different?  I’ll go get some popcorn...

• Like 1