NJ Playoff System Approved

paladin4ever

8 hours ago, SJR89 said:

one good thing is they corrected the points for a win and a loss if you are in United Red...GSB - i think the finals are there for 2 / 3/4 ..thats it....dont worry....SJR will be in 4...beating BC in Giants stadium next year ...lol

@SJR89 how many times have I heard that next year joes will be group 4... what’s chances they actually go g4

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

If you have time to indulge me, what the teams in the above? Relevant teams...

Thanks,

A.A.

Also, is this seeding process across all schools regardless of enrollment size?

NP3 - DePaul, Joes, and Pope John.

NP4 - Bergen, Bosco, Peter’s, Paramus Catholic

i think the seeding for both NP groups is now done by some sort of committee under the new proposal.  But I don’t remember exactly what it said.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@SJR89 how many times have I heard that next year joes will be group 4... what’s chances they actually go g4

now I am not sure.....bc i remembered that every time you are classified it's for 2 years...so we may be G3 again even though our enrollment is at G4 levels...which sucks....but get some revenge on DPC 

Just now, AztecPadre said:

If they add SJR, will they be the second toughest league in the nation? If not who?

IDK. I remember at one point the NJ league was the toughest in the country according to Maxpreps. Now I think the trinity league would be the toughest. Would it be the texas league with Allen and such?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

IDK. I remember at one point the NJ league was the toughest in the country according to Maxpreps. Now I think the trinity league would be the toughest. Would it be the texas league with Allen and such?

Not sure.  But a great question for the board.  A thread should be started about it.  We have not had one in a while and alot of things have changed over the last year or 2.

Pinning down the toughest league in the country is a tough call and IMO not very realistic. Any given year its going to change due to a lot of factors most of us on the board already know about. We all know the leagues or districts that have brand name recognition on a national level and all of them are trying to adapt at various levels to the constantly changing modern era of HS football... while at the same time dealing with the politics of their home state relative to the imposed rules and or need to generate revenue.

Of the top ten or so highly regarded conferences around the country, there would be IMO, quite a bit of parity which would show ( and in some respects already is ) in OOS game results among teams within the respective leagues.