The Ol’ Head Ball Coach is back in the game

Bormio

Just now, Bormio said:

Steve Spurrier to coach the Orlando franchise of the AAF ..... and wants Tim Tebow as his QB.  I guess you can play only so much golf.

Tebow had offer to join a arena football team at one point if i recall correctly 

Tebow is too stubborn and will not agree to play another position or play another league

Kurt Warner cared enough about playing to play anywhere and keep his dream alive. If Tebow doesn't want to take the same work ethic to keep his career alive then he should stick to baseball and not even try to get signed in football anymore

6 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Tebow is too stubborn and will not agree to play another position or play another league

Tebow was not treated fairly. He was dumped by the Broncos after a successful season. His crime? He was not a prototypical QB. Never mind the fact he had had a good season. 

At this stage, TT should stick with baseball. Not sure he can go a whole lot further, but it's clear he wont get the chance to play QB in the league again and anything less will not be satisfying. 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Tebow was not treated fairly. He was dumped by the Broncos after a successful season. His crime? He was not a prototypical QB. Never mind the fact he had had a good season. 

At this stage, TT should stick with baseball. Not sure he can go a whole lot further, but it's clear he wont get the chance to play QB in the league again and anything less will not be satisfying. 

Ohh cmon the guy can’t throw a football his biceps are naturally not for a QB

thats why he’s not a deep threat Qb just a Running Qb who can throw a pass like shooting a basketball 

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohh cmon the guy can’t throw a football his biceps are naturally not for a QB

thats why he’s not a deep threat Qb just a Running Qb who can throw a pass like shooting a basketball 

And, your point is? ... lots of running QB's have had a degree of success in the NFL.

17 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Brah

Only thing overly impressive that season was win loss record but stats were forgettable and Peyton at 50% is better than Tebow at 100% and the whole crap with the Jets destroyed his career

That whole situation made it clear that keeping him as just a backup would be impossible without media attention that most teams didn't need or want

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Brah

Only thing overly impressive that season was win loss record but stats were forgettable and Peyton at 50% is better than Tebow at 100% and the whole crap with the Jets destroyed his career

I disagree with you on this. The Broncos and their management destroyed Tebow. Tim was never going to be a prototypical QB. He was what he was and had shown the ability to win. You can give me all the stats in the world. If you can't win, it does not matter. 

2 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I disagree with you on this. The Broncos and their management destroyed Tebow. Tim was never going to be a prototypical QB. He was what he was and had shown the ability to win. You can give me all the stats in the world. If you can't win, it does not matter. 

Yes but you won't convince me that Tebow gave them a better chance to win than Peyton Manning 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ehh going out on a limb. You'll never know. Especially since its hysterical that UCF claims to be national champs.

Maybe but i don't think saying ucf is better than Uf is crazy 

I won't comment on FIU or FAU since i never saw them but of the 5 FL teams i listed i felt UF was by far the weakest FL d1 team i saw all season

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Maybe but i don't think saying ucf is better than Uf is crazy 

I won't comment on FIU or FAU since i never saw them but of the 5 FL teams i listed i felt UF was by far the weakest FL d1 team i saw all season

Florida certainly had its issues without a doubt. And I think it's certainly reasonable to rank FSU and Miami above them. But UCF and USF above them I'm not so sure

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Florida certainly had its issues without a doubt. And I think it's certainly reasonable to rank FSU and Miami above them. But UCF and USF above them I'm not so sure

Most probably would rank UF over the last 2 (or at least over usf)  but from my observations i felt all 4 would have beaten UF had they played but of course when teams don't play there will always be doubts

12 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Most probably would rank UF over the last 2 (or at least over usf)  but from my observations i felt all 4 would have beaten UF had they played but of course when teams don't play there will always be doubts

Dont go based on UCF beating Auburn in some meaningless bowl game. If Auburn played Ucf in a game that mattered I would bet Auburn would win.