Trump's latest poll numbers...

DBP66

Trouble For Trump? President's Approval Rating Only 39 Percent In New Poll

Newsweek Harriet Sinclair,Newsweek 8 hours ago

President Donald Trump’s approval rating has fallen by four points, according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Just 39 percent of the 900 adults surveyed said they approved of the president’s performance, compared with 57 percent who disapprove—in a drop of four points on last month’s poll.

And the poll, which was conducted from April 8-11, also showed the Democrats enjoying a 7-point advantage over the Republicans heading into the 2018 midterm elections.

^^ why would you find this hard to believe??....GSB is a "5th Ave. Trumper".....one of the people who Trump said "I could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and I'd still have their support"....he was talking about GSB and the Fox news sheepople...the people who go around quoting Hannity....the one's who drank all the Trump Kool-Aid....O.o

..both of their worlds will be crashing very soon....Cohen is going to flip....and the dynamic duo will get what they deserve...;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

^^ why would you find this hard to believe??....GSB is a "5th Ave. Trumper".....one of the people who Trump said "I could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and he'd still have their support"....he has talking about GSB and the Fox news sheepople...the people who go around quoting Hannity....the one's who drank all the Trump Kool-Aid....O.o

..both of their world will be crashing very soon....Cohen is going to flip....and the dynamic duo will get what they deserve...;)

Flip the script and it's the same fucking thing for the opposing side.

Wake up, it's politics.

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wake up, it's politics.

so these people are just as guilty?...or just as innocent as Hillary and company...because "it's politics" it makes it alright??

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Wake up, it's politics.

actually if someone said they could kill someone and people would still support them I would realize that person is either a egomaniac or the people supporting them are idiots

I would have voted republican had trump ran as a democrat, its not a party thing, I specifically dislike trump and his attitude

I would have voted against him specifically, I expect the person representing me as a citizen of this country to have the same morals that I have and to respect fellow citizens whether I agree with them or think their opinion is ridiculous

trump has shown prior to and since taking office he only cares about himself, he may make some policies and decisions that some Americans like, however don't make the mistake of believing he cares about Americans. he has always been after one thing, money

those people don't change and giving them power only makes them worse

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

trump has shown prior to and since taking office he only cares about himself, he may make some policies and decisions that some Americans like, however don't make the mistake of believing he cares about Americans. he has always been after one thing, money

That's about it. You are a wise young man. You see him for what he is.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

actually if someone said they could kill someone and people would still support them I would realize that person is either a egomaniac or the people supporting them are idiots

I would have voted republican had trump ran as a democrat, its not a party thing, I specifically dislike trump and his attitude

I would have voted against him specifically, I expect the person representing me as a citizen of this country to have the same morals that I have and to respect fellow citizens whether I agree with them or think their opinion is ridiculous

Delete Trump and insert Clinton in your comments and you have my sentiments exactly. It was pick your poison at the polls for the last 3 elections it seems. Not a fan of Trump and how he’s going about but he’s who I voted for. 

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Delete Trump and insert Clinton in your comments and you have my sentiments exactly. It was pick your poison at the polls for the last 3 elections it seems. Not a fan of Trump and how he’s going about but he’s who I voted for. 

Is this what this country has come to 

Either democrat or Republican? 

Maybe what we need is more qualified politicians, perhaps a few independents with a legit shot 

• Like 1

^^....better for the country?....and Harvard Harris Poll???....a strong majority of Americans want the investigation to CONTINUE...you think a majority of Americans fell for the Fox news propaganda machine that has been working 24-7 to undermine Muller and the investigation??...the American public isn't that dumb...they know ever time Donny says something is "fake news" and people like you repeat the lie that it isn't true...Donny has ZERO credibility....along with Fox news and the minnnions who watch it and believe the lies....

...only 37% believe there was collusion huh...based on???...their knowledge of the case??...very little has leaked from Muller...you remember your silly ice-burg meme?....that's what the Trump investigations look like...a lot more under the surface...that 37 % is in for a rude awaking....;)