Trump's latest poll numbers...

DBP66

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Unfortunately, there are more of my minions than yours!! Plus mine are more important. And that'll never change. 

IMG_0311.JPG

....you're wrong..again...by 2.9 MILLION votes...he lucked out an won the electoral vote...BTW in the same Wall St. Journal poll 56% of the population think the Trump administration in incompetent....:o

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Voters in NY and CA don't count. They're meaningless. 

yea...the ones who pay the most taxes in the country!...but the ones that count are the broke southern states that love Donny??..LOL...2.9 MILLION votes he LOST by....;)

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

....you're wrong..again...by 2.9 MILLION votes...he lucked out an won the electoral vote...BTW in the same Wall St. Journal poll 56% of the population think the Trump administration in incompetent....:o

that is not how our republic is set up...that's like me as a Dodgers fan saying the World Series ended in a tie because both team scored 34 run...No the Astros won 4 games and the Dodgers won 3...Trump won 304 to 227 no matter how many votes Hill got...

image.png.c4e01dad57c54b6d47fb594b455feac8.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

that is not how our republic is set up...that's like me as a Dodgers fan saying the World Series ended in a tie because both team scored 34 run...No the Astros won 4 games and the Dodgers won 3...Trump won 304 to 227 no matter how many votes Hill got...

image.png.c4e01dad57c54b6d47fb594b455feac8.png

you're correct he won the electoral  vote by the margin you posted BUT lost the popular vote by almost 3 MILLION votes...that makes him illegitimate in some people eyes..right or wrong...but he didn't win both votes which is usually the case....

...and you would think that the natural human reaction would be to try and win over the majority of Americans who didn't vote for you??...Not with Donny..it makes more sense to him to play to the crowd that voted for him and ignore the majority that didn't vote for him...that's why he's at 39% approval despite having his own propaganda channel working for him 24-7...

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you're correct he won the electoral  vote by the margin you posted BUT lost the popular vote by almost 3 MILLION votes...that makes him illegitimate in some people eyes..right or wrong...but he didn't win both votes which is usually the case....

...and you would think that the natural human reaction would be to try and win over the majority of Americans who didn't vote for you??...Not with Donny..it makes more sense to him to play to the crowd that voted for him and ignore the majority that didn't vote for him...that's why he's at 39% approval despite having his own propaganda channel working for him 24-7...

Look up the term “tierney of the majority” and then you’ll understand why the founding fathers founded a republic not a democracy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

the two states with the most electoral votes don't have an impact?...spoken like a true Trumper.....O.o

Trump is a terrible person who is doing a lot of good things...Obama was a good man who did a lot of evil things...Hilary is even more terrible then Trump as a person and would have done even more evil things then Obama...

Trump won because he campaigned in the states he thought he could flip his way (FL, OH, MI and PA) while Hilary hung out in NY and LA knowing she already had those states in the bag...she was cocky and didn’t think she had to work too hard to beat Trump...she didn’t realize she was in a fight until she woke up looking at the lights...

it wasn’t the Russians, it wasn’t the FBI, it wasn’t racist and it wasn’t misogyny ...it was simply the fact that Hilary was the worst candidate to run for president in a generation...she is extremely unlikable...Hill is a two time loser and if she doesn’t go away into the night she will cost the dems the 2020...

Trump was a bad choice for president unless you stand him next to Hilary

• Like 2

DBP66... this pic is from yesterday while conversing with people from all over North America and some Euro’s.. I didn’t engage but rather like majority time sit back and listen to what the world is saying, you learn so much more observing then trying to inflict your political views... they have there concerns like anyone would but they all actually expressed they like what trump is doing. Perspective i suppose  

B348ECBC-4CFE-4CF6-B74D-531FF3F9AA9B.jpeg

8 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Trump is a terrible person who is doing a lot of good things...Obama was a good man who did a lot of evil things...Hilary is even more terrible then Trump as a person and would have done even more evil things then Obama...

Trump won because he campaigned in the states he thought he could flip his way (FL, OH, MI and PA) while Hilary hung out in NY and LA knowing she already had those states in the bag...she was cocky and didn’t think she had to work too hard to beat Trump...she didn’t realize she was in a fight until she woke up looking at the lights...

it wasn’t the Russians, it wasn’t the FBI, it wasn’t racist and it wasn’t misogyny ...it was simply the fact that Hilary was the worst candidate to run for president in a generation...she is extremely unlikable...Hill is a two time loser and if she doesn’t go away into the night she will cost the dems the 2020...

Trump was a bad choice for president unless you stand him next to Hilary

yes...Hillary was a bad candidate and that helped him win...but don't discount the help he got from mother Russia...via Facebook and Twitter...and now Cambridge Analytical....they were very smart in the areas in the US where they spread their propaganda to get Trump votes...it worked

your first sentence was 1/2 right....he's terrible alright..."a lot of good things"??....like what?....the Tax Reform that got him and the top 1% a lot richer??...bombing Syria?

you're not alarmed by the 47% turnover rate?...the daily chaos...the Muller investigation....all is good?...Noe IMO...I'm embarrassed every day by Donny and his clown crew....as most Americans are.....

7 hours ago, CardinalTruth said:

DBP66... this pic is from yesterday while conversing with people from all over North America and some Euro’s.. I didn’t engage but rather like majority time sit back and listen to what the world is saying, you learn so much more observing then trying to inflict your political views... they have there concerns like anyone would but they all actually expressed they like what trump is doing. Perspective i suppose  

You mean the circus. Understandable.

Performance art of a clown with real world implications is indeed worth the price of admission. 

11 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yes...Hillary was a bad candidate and that helped him win...but don't discount the help he got from mother Russia...via Facebook and Twitter...and now Cambridge Analytical....they were very smart in the areas in the US where they spread their propaganda to get Trump votes...it worked

your first sentence was 1/2 right....he's terrible alright..."a lot of good things"??....like what?....the Tax Reform that got him and the top 1% a lot richer??...bombing Syria?

you're not alarmed by the 47% turnover rate?...the daily chaos...the Muller investigation....all is good?...Noe IMO...I'm embarrassed every day by Donny and his clown crew....as most Americans are.....

And the Russians are moving warships into the Persian Gulf for giggles and farts....

Clearly you're more politically savvy than I'll ever be. But I'm seeing saber rattling form China and Putin.... If I'm gonna swing an election, I want a puppet,

44 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And the Russians are moving warships into the Persian Gulf for giggles and farts....

Clearly you're more politically savvy than I'll ever be. But I'm seeing saber rattling form China and Putin.... If I'm gonna swing an election, I want a puppet,

He had only two choices just like we did.  Clearly he made the right choice but we didn't.  

Clinton would never have given him a pass like Trump has.  Do you think it is strange how Trump doesn't say anything negative about Putin except one tweet?  Aside from the women suing him and Putin everybody else is fair game.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

He had only two choices just like we did.  Clearly he made the right choice but we didn't.  

Clinton would never have given him a pass like Trump has.  Do you think it is strange how Trump doesn't say anything negative about Putin except one tweet?  Aside from the women suing him and Putin everybody else is fair game.  

Interesting perspective, we’re so far apart on this....

We’ll just have to wait and see what transpires. 

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

..like Trump walking back the sanctions Niki Haley said would be implemented on Putin on Monday??...he's got his puppet...

23 hours ago, CardinalTruth said:

this pic is from yesterday while conversing with people from all over North America and some Euro’s.. I didn’t engage but rather like majority time sit back and listen to what the world is saying, you learn so much more observing then trying to inflict your political views... they have there concerns like anyone would but they all actually expressed they like what trump is doing. Perspective i suppose  

B348ECBC-4CFE-4CF6-B74D-531FF3F9AA9B.jpeg

15 hours ago, noonereal said:

You mean the circus. Understandable.

Performance art of a clown with real world implications is indeed worth the price of admission. 

Yes and Especially a CLOWN that BEAT DOWN the politicians... at THEIR OWN GAME >:( .....imagine that.:o..... this just 'might' actually be a 'good' show :ph34r:... 

See Cardinal always speaks the Truth.........perspective.

So perspective this...many of those people on that beach are free of your MSM and America's grasp...They never even read that pre-start verdict that you locked in.  How does that TILT the field??  Objective not subjective maybe?   Vacationed....relaxed....Yes, those are the times when people actually see their own perspective.....and freely share it (without much fear of lasting social reprisal).   Some of my best lessons in 'politics' were learned on those beaches....Cardinal speaks the Truth.

giphy.gif

When you bet against the house it can be 'hard'  to root... for the show...

Take a lesson from CT and RELAX and ENJOY....you never know...

Clowns entertain for sure and most people will laugh, but heard told they do irony too...

What happens if the show is GOOD ?!?  How would THAT be for 'IRONY'... for you.... 

xDxDxD

(PS...LOOK ma, no insults ;))

7 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yes and Especially a CLOWN that BEAT DOWN the politicians... at THEIR OWN GAME >:( .....imagine that.:o..... this just 'might' actually be a 'good' show :ph34r:... 

You never miss a post of mine so you know I agree with this.

I repeat for those that think they read my posts but really only read a word or two and assume the rest. 

Trump is a genius at self promotion and made fools out of his

8 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

So perspective this...many of those people on that beach are free of your MSM and America's grasp...They never even read that pre-start verdict that you locked in.  How does that TILT the field??  Objective not subjective maybe?   Vacationed....relaxed....Yes, those are the times when people actually see their own perspective.....and freely share it (without much fear of lasting social reprisal).   Some of my best lessons in 'politics' were learned on those beaches....Cardinal speaks the Truth.

This is simple wingnut stuff.

You can be better than this. 

8 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

What happens if the show is GOOD ?!?

We are entertained (distracted) from the real harm an incompetent but gifted performer is doing. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

You never miss a post of mine so you know I agree with this.

I repeat for those that think they read my posts but really only read a word or two and assume the rest. 

Trump is a genius at self promotion and made fools out of his

This is simple wingnut stuff.

You can be better than this. 

We are entertained (distracted) from the real harm an incompetent but gifted performer is doing. 

Quick question nooner....Have you ever met the man?

Or Do you always just go by what you hear????