North and South Korea officially ending war against each other

HSFBfan

51 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Damn this was posted 7 hour ago and I missed it towards the bottom....???

Not even a post in response?

Best news I heard all day....B|

What did they do...bury it on the back page?  

idk i couldnt understand why nobody commented. 68 year old conflict you would think people would be happy its ending

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

idk i couldnt understand why nobody commented. 68 year old conflict you would think people would be happy its ending

Polls on why Trump is 'orange'  are obviously more important....O.o..

But, you better lay off the retard rocks....that's even worse...

I mean i get what you are saying, our local school is a magnet for special ed and its cost's and what not.  But I won't even touch that thread, and you are still young....better hope karma doesn't kick you in the ass....

You post some good information alot of times, but please try to think some things thru first..  

18 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Polls on why Trump is 'orange'  are obviously more important....O.o..

But, you better lay off the retard rocks....that's even worse...

I mean i get what you are saying, our local school is a magnet for special ed and its cost's and what not.  But I won't even touch that thread, and you are still young....better hope karma doesn't kick you in the ass....

You post some good information alot of times, but please try to think some things thru first..  

I do try. And maybe I dont communicate correctly but yea you see what I'm trying to say.  nah man no kids for me. dont have the patience for them.

22 minutes ago, CardinalTruth said:

Doesn’t fit there agenda on the good that could be happening. Anyone can only hope it blossoms for the better 

nope youll realize that if this could new good news for the world or good news for Trump people dont want to touch it. But the end of the Korean conflict is a very good thing

These countries haven't been fighting since my grandpa was over there as a young buck. This is symbolic imo and doesn't count for a hill of beans.

Let me see the DMZ open and a unification. Anything else is... How does our bud Drummer put it? Capitulation. 

I do think any progress over there is likely good. Just believing that this is actually progress though? Nah. Just symbolism. 

Give us all a buzz when little round dude with the bowl cut has actually stopped his nuclear program, let inspectors come in unguided by handlers, and the country is satisfied enough to open the DMZ.

Until then... Why ol' fat boy in DC paints his own self ernge is just as important news imo.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Symbolism indeed, still a good thing though.

May have to process what this really means on a grander scale.

I agree with Drummer on the capitulation. precursor to the Vietnam war games imo.

Lol@ agreeing with Drummer on capitulation.  He says that about everything.  But he keeps it pithy. 😀

• Haha 3