Fulmer Goes Off on Kiffin

BUFORDGAWOLVES

Your thread title reads like some click bait tabloid.

all he said was he found an excuse to not be in Knoxville while Kiffin was there as a joke. 

And you said he WENT OFF!!!!!!! 

Im expecting him to have said Kiffin's wife was hitting on him and he told him to get his chick. Kiffin dropped some money and Fulmer picked it up stuck it in his pocket and said what are you gonna do little bitch? 

Things like that. 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Your thread title reads like some click bait tabloid.

all he said was he found an excuse to not be in Knoxville while Kiffin was there as a joke. 

And you said he WENT OFF!!!!!!! 

Im expecting him to have said Kiffin's wife was hitting on him and he told him to get his chick. Kiffin dropped some money and Fulmer picked it up stuck it in his pocket and said what are you gonna do little bitch? 

Things like that. 

Well, thought about putting the whole title in and after thinking about it, it was too lengthy.... if you followed Fuller over the years this would characterized as Fuller going off. 

Hope this helps,

C.A. (Certified asshole)

0FCF05D8-27DA-4612-A0FB-056DB83D8FD0.jpeg

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

You can suck a Big Orange dick! He brought us a national title. Saban’s a great coach and I would never disrespect him like you did Fulmer. 

Fulmer at no point was the best Coach in the SEC Spurrier owned his ass.

Saban is a class act. Never been a secret witness for the NCAA.

8 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Fulmer at no point was the best Coach in the SEC Spurrier owned his ass.

Who ever said he was the best coach in the SEC? Yeah, Tennessee struggled with Florida in the 90’s, but the Vols were still the 2nd best team back then. How does that constitute him being the worst coach? 

If I remember correctly, Fulmer went 12-5 against Bama (I know, 1-4 against Saban) and put your asses on probation. Point is, Fulmer was very successful at Tennessee and definitely NOT the worst coach in the SEC! 

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Who ever said he was the best coach in the SEC? Yeah, Tennessee struggled with Florida in the 90’s, but the Vols were still the 2nd best team back then. How does that constitute him being the worst coach? 

If I remember correctly, Fulmer went 12-5 against Bama (I know, 1-4 against Saban) and put your asses on probation. Point is, Fulmer was very successful at Tennessee and definitely NOT the worst coach in the SEC! 

8 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Only at TN would guy like Fulmer be considered great and elite.  But when you have only 1 title in the last 65 years I understand why.  What great Coach did Fulmer have a winning record over that was at full strengh. He ran the TN program in the ground. His claim to fame is he was Florida's bitch.  

Peyton 0-4 vs UF.

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Only at TN would guy like Fulmer be considered great and elite.  But when you have only 1 title in the last 65 years I understand why.  What great Coach did Fulmer have a winning record over that was at full strengh. He ran the TN program in the ground. His claim to fame is he was Florida's bitch.  

Peyton 0-4 vs UF.

Mad because Bama couldn't do it while cheating?

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

But when you have only 1 title in the last 65 years I understand why.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that Bama has all of these accolades and is one of the winningest football programs in the history of the game. You seem to forget that Tennessee is ALSO one of the winningest teams in history. 10th all time in wins (not counting the Ivy League schools). Only Bama in the SEC is better. I'd say 10th all time is pretty damn good.