From dawgnation

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, Fred said:

You have got a serious obsession with Ga football and Grayson.  It appears that many of the posters there have about as much knowledge of Grayson as people on here do.  😎

I don't know about the people there not having knowledge.  This guy clearly knows his shit:

nycdawg Posts: 128 ✭✭✭ Junior

Of course, they are running for the hills now. I don't trust them at all.

UGA must show some balls and cut ties if it's just to set an example.

This is embarrassing...

This is what I hate about the local media.in Georgia, They are soft and never stand up to pressure which is why the teams in the state of Georgia never win. The organization/schools are not held accountable. Here in NY, the media and fans will call out the coaches and organizations in a heartbeat. They will fly banisters over the city to get their point across; whereas in GA, it's the mediocrity mentality as if it's their birthright to play second fiddle.

The University of Georgia should be viewed as a privilege to play sports not just a convenience

I know a lot of you will think that I'm overrating and trolling, but I'm tired feeling like we're second fiddle to Alabama/Florida.

With a new shiny 7mil/ year contract, it's now CKS responsibility to change that perception...

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't know about the people there not having knowledge.  This guy clearly knows his shit:

This is embarrassing...

This is what I hate about the local media.in Georgia, They are soft and never stand up to pressure which is why the teams in the state of Georgia never win. The organization/schools are not held accountable. Here in NY, the media and fans will call out the coaches and organizations in a heartbeat. They will fly banisters over the city to get their point across; whereas in GA, it's the mediocrity mentality as if it's their birthright to play second fiddle.

The University of Georgia should be viewed as a privilege to play sports not just a convenience

I know a lot of you will think that I'm overrating and trolling, but I'm tired feeling like we're second fiddle to Alabama/Florida.

With a new shiny 7mil/ year contract, it's now CKS responsibility to change that perception...

One little butthurt poster got Padre all lathered up and validated. 

Bahahaha. 

Check it out, Padre.... y’all got players, right?

Why is the PAC-12 sooooo.....

Inconsistent???

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

One little butthurt poster got Padre all lathered up and validated. 

Bahahaha. 

Check it out, Padre.... y’all got players, right?

Why is the PAC-12 sooooo.....

Inconsistent???

Because most of our best players get recruited like crazy in the SEC and y'all are willing to pay a lot more feria to land one of the thousands of recruits we got out hurr erry year.  Its cyclical loco.  You know that.  

36 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Because most of our best players get recruited like crazy in the SEC and y'all are willing to pay a lot more feria to land one of the thousands of recruits we got out hurr erry year.  Its cyclical loco.  You know that.  

Hahahaha 

37 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Orale  Wey!

So y’all need to recruit that chingadera ese

SEC tired being in front all damn time, vato. 

13 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

This is embarrassing...

Yeah, he’s really on top of rhings, what with flying all those banisters over the city.

Be a bitch if they fall.