NYC considering safe injection sites

noonereal

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

We've tried this method. They get the drugs in jail too. Too many guards are just like the politicians. Everyone is greedy and subject to pay off. 

Also, refer back to the execution answer. The government makes too much off of keeping these addicts and dealers in turmoil. 

Time to shift gears and try something different being that we are handcuffed by the improprieties of our government officials, all the way down to the local sheriff. 

How come executions work in other countries?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

How come executions work in other countries?

How do you know they do?

Also, other countries don't have the same demand and supply situation as we do here. 

I don't know if they will work here or not. Hell, our own pharmacists are profiting off of killing us daily. Off with their head too. Just seems like drugs are too intertwined in our lives all around. The legal dealers get you hooked then toss you to the wolves. The wolves get greedy and sell you bad stuff and you either die or in the case of safe injection sites,are given somewhat of a fighting chance.

In the end of ends, maybe we should just be ok with GSB's or your cousin dying. They are obviously flawed anyway. maybe we just execute them before we find them dead behind a dumpster with a needle hanging out of their arm. Shit Idk either. 

I think we we have to try to keep GSB's cousin safe and alive personally. That's just me though. I turn over a turtle if I see one on it's back too. I could be flawed. Who knows?

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

How do you know they do?

Also, other countries don't have the same demand and supply situation as we do here. 

I don't know if they will work here or not. Hell, our own pharmacists are profiting off of killing us daily. Off with their head too. Just seems like drugs are too intertwined in our lives all around. The legal dealers get you hooked then toss you to the wolves. The wolves get greedy and sell you bad stuff and you either die or in the case of safe injection sites,are given somewhat of a fighting chance.

In the end of ends, maybe we should just be ok with GSB's or your cousin dying. They are obviously flawed anyway. maybe we just execute them before we find them dead behind a dumpster with a needle hanging out of their arm. Shit Idk either. 

I think we we have to try to keep GSB's cousin safe and alive personally. That's just me though. I turn over a turtle if I see one on it's back too. I could be flawed. Who knows?

Well you figure if it didnt work wouldnt you hear about it more in the news???

Well as GSB stated his nephew going to jail might have saved his life. Unfortunately as far as I know my cuz was never locked up. Maybe if she was she would be alive and yes she was flawed and had her issues.

How many drugs are people taking im talking both legal/illegal drugs??

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not going to happen. They need those guys. 

How else can they keep making money? Pay offs, lobbying etc. 

The government does not care. Will not care ever. They need a portion of the population jacked up on dope all the time. They like the cartel pay offs. They like the big pharma donations to their campaigns and the local guys love making 120k per night court session on fines. 

If they execute the dealer, then the money dries up. 

Ever wonder why we were guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan..... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

As a family member of a dead relative to an overdose we need to get the drugs off the streets and not condone this behavior by watching someone do it "safely." I am all for executing all drug dealers and i might be coming from an emotional standpoint but thats how I feel on the situation.

Look at it again its NYC a liberal shit hole. Same problem in another liberal city SF where there is shit maps and needles and everything else. Why is this acceptable in liberal cities??

Sorry for your loss. 

11 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL Really? You already know! 

I think often time people make emotional decisions rather than considered judgments. 

Do we both agree that we need to address the problems associated with illegal drug use? 

If so can you point to a program that can yield better results? 

See how that works? 

10 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

They did this inVancover,BC, Denmark and other places and it was a disaster....Thank you Mayor scumbag.....Oh, and liberalism....

Can you qualify and quantify because this sounds Trumpian (big azzed lie) as a 35% reduction in heroin deaths was reported from Vancouver. 

30 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Fuck  it why stop there .. let’s have Meth clinics or crack shops.....comon now this is ridiculous... these people need NA meetings not promoting drug use by opening dope shops and needle exchange 

There's a difference. 

While extremely addictive, meth and crack aren't killing people at the moment of use for one thing. The chemical dependency isn't causing people to die when they can't get their fix either. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There's a difference. 

While extremely addictive, meth and crack aren't killing people at the moment of use for one thing. The chemical dependency isn't causing people to die when they can't get their fix either. 

Ohhh comon its not about health.... who cares if they die... it comes down to heroin addicts terrorizing the community and doing what ever to do to get their fix.....

if it it was really about health they would ban cigarettes and alcohol but it makes to much sense and money to keep them on the market 

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohhh comon its not about health.... who cares if they die... it comes down to heroin addicts terrorizing the community and doing what ever to do to get their fix.....

if it it was really about health they would ban cigarettes and alcohol but it makes to much sense and money to keep them on the market 

No doubt that there is a lot of moving parts to this issue. 

I can see value in letting them die on the street too. Put their heads on stakes that line the street where dope is sold. Might make it tough to walk down to the corner with 20 bucks in hand for a fix while walking by bodies displayed with needles hanging out of their arms.

Of course, it might make it a little unsettling driving down to the five and dime for some last minute items too. 

54 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

What are your thoughts about legalizing drugs as we know this is the best option for both society and the individuals afflicted?

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

What are your thoughts about legalizing drugs as we know this is the best option for both society and the individuals afflicted?

Leave that shit in Oregon... I’m not beat to raising a family with people nodding on the steet corner... people breaking into cars committing felonies to get their fix....

it it should be up to the state ... have some states legalize it , what ever I don’t care that’s their choice but I’d be damn if I let my state accept drug use as acceptable...

ive seen enough DUI Vehicular manslaughter crimes ... now imagine with drugs being legalized how that number would sky rocket 

Fiens stopping a a Stop 🛑 sign , shooting Up passing out waking up and plowing thru the intersection 

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Leave that shit in Oregon... I’m not beat to raising a family with people nodding on the steet corner... people breaking into cars committing felonies to get their fix....

it it should be up to the state ... have some states legalize it , what ever I don’t care that’s their choice but I’d be damn if I let my state accept drug use as acceptable...

ive seen enough DUI Vehicular manslaughter crimes ... now imagine with drugs being legalized how that number would sky rocket 

Fiens stopping a a Stop 🛑 sign , shooting Up passing out waking up and plowing thru the intersection 

legalization lessens all that you describe

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

That’s fine... and I’m cool with it .. just keep it in the designated state that it... looking at drug addicts is a trigger for me so no way where I’ll pay to live in a state that they legalize all drugs

The number of addicts does not rise with legalization. 

On 5/4/2018 at 3:28 PM, HSFBfan said:

I saw you condone drug use so having a conversation btw the 2 of us on the subject wouldnt go far

If you care about people why would you want anyone on drugs???

Never said I condone drug use.  I do think that the idea will absolutely save a few lives.  Dirty needles alone can cause people to die.  And while they are there they can get info in how to stop using, if that is what they want.  

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Just curious... what’s your Pros of legalizing drugs

1 safety

2 money

3 humanitarian

If drugs are legalized we lower crime immediately and create legitimate tax paying jobs. Lower crime means safer streets. We can tax the drugs as we do liquor and cigarettes. This would allow us to lower existing taxes.  (not that our politicians would be so responsible.

Then there is the disease issue in drug use that would be markedly improved. Don't an infected drug use infects non drug uses all the time.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Never said I condone drug use.  I do think that the idea will absolutely save a few lives.  Dirty needles alone can cause people to die.  And while they are there they can get info in how to stop using, if that is what they want.  

Unfortunately most addicts dont want to stop so again we are using taxpayers money for nothing. Typical NY to waste money