Trump a 'professional liar'

noonereal

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

OK, not exactly a surprising headline but it is reassuring to know the youth of America "get it."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/05/politics/trump-nra-parkland-student-response/index.html

Crazy thing is, I don't think he knows the difference between truth and lies. To him, truth is anything that he thinks puts him at an advantage. Thus, what he says from hour to hour is purely situational. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

And , "I didn't have sex with that women" and  "not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS" " I can't rememembrr where those 30,000 emils went" !!!  " I was under enemy fire when we deplaned".....None of you said a word about this and half you may not know who told these lies.... 👹👹

Poly want a whole box of crackers!

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Nooner & the Funky Bunch are happy to see kids exploited by the left and their media supplicants. As long a they hate Trump, of course.

Hardly a shocker.

Says the guy that went on a 8 year rant on Obama and Hillary that still lives today.

Everyone should love trump as much as you my little> rant baby!

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I won yesterday and got a.lot of crackers.....💪💪

I went to my doctor Friday. 

Turns out I am super healthy. 

My doctor said I had a recent complete medical examination that showed only positive results.  Further,  my blood pressure, 110/65, and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

My physical strength and stamina are extraordinary. He said he could state unequivocally, I am the healthiest individual ever to call on accounts. 

21 minutes ago, concha said:

Nooner & the Funky Bunch are happy to see kids exploited by the left and their media supplicants. As long a they hate Trump, of course.

Hardly a shocker.

is the kid right or wrong on trump, rant baby?

Answer just one question in your life.

If we need political psychobabble we will call you, clear?