Blue wavelet?

Bormio

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Get back with us in November. 

6 months is still a long time. At this rate the republican cheerleaders are going to be burnt out. xD

Says the guy who bought a surfboard 6 months ago. 🤣

You’re probably not the most credible person to be busting balls on this topic, but whatevs. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Nice

The media assault on Trump is finally losing steam and the RNC is flush with cash after out-raising the DNC for eons now...

Per OpenSecrets, the DNC has ~$9M in cash on hand. The RNC has ~$43M.  LMAO.

The Generic Ballot gap between Reps and Dems is now at +5.2% for the Dems per the RCP poll average.  It was at +13 points to start the year. 

The "wave" is looking more and more like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2atPMxoyQHlrmlm8MbTD

5 minutes ago, concha said:

The media assault on Trump is finally losing steam and the RNC is flush with cash after out-raising the DNC for eons now...

The Generic Ballot gap between Reps and Dems is now at +5.2% for the Dems per the RCP poll average.  It was at +13 points to start the year. 

CNN put out a poll that had Dems +1. If CNN has this at pretty much a dead heat I feel very good for the republicans.

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

CNN put out a poll that had Dems +1. If CNN has this at pretty much a dead heat I feel very good for the republicans.

Given the last election, I have full confidence in the Democratic Party to face plant again.

Could you imagine if the Republicans actually make GAINS?

1 minute ago, concha said:

Given the last election, I have full confidence in the Democratic Party to face plant again.

Could you imagine if the Republicans actually make GAINS?

Let the screaming at the sky part 2 commence LMAOOOO

I would throw a big party if that were to happen esp in the senate. 

Idk what the democrats can possibly campaign on. We hate that people have more money for themselves?? We hate that Korea is uniting? 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Election forecasters already have it as unlikely and the momentum is heading in the wrong direction for the Dems.

I am always skeptical of House party preference polling.  In ‘94, a couple of weeks out there were pills that showed the GOP momentum had stalled and that they were likely to gain about 20 seats.  They got 52 - the Dem revival was a dead cat bounce.  GOP faces some redistributing issues in Pennsylvania and my understanding is a few GOP seats in California are dicey.  But the Dems have had a bad couple of months, they are overplaying Trump, and Pelosi is a walking cadaver.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

I am always skeptical of House party preference polling.  In ‘94, a couple of weeks out there were pills that showed the GOP momentum had stalled and that they were likely to gain about 20 seats.  They got 52 - the Dem revival was a dead cat bounce.  GOP faces some redistributing issues in Pennsylvania and my understanding is a few GOP seats in California are dicey.  But the Dems have had a bad couple of months, they are overplaying Trump, and Pelosi is a walking cadaver.

PA 7 and PA 5 are the races to watch tonight. Polls close at 8pm EST

On 5/15/2018 at 10:13 AM, concha said:

RCP has the generic poll at 4.7 Democrats. The number is fallen quite rapidly towards the Republican side