Is this SN child?

NorCalRuss

11 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

If she was mine, APD would never have touched her.

You guy's are way out of line when it comes to the cops. 

Because we were and are treated the way we are and were, we learn and use it to our advantage. 

Not everyone is capable of doing this. 

Oh, they would have touched her, brother.  They would have pinned her down, cuffed her, and dragged her ass off the plane so respectable Americans who play by the rules, white and black, could get their hard-earned money’s worth and make their flight.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

People like this lady and SN need professional help.. should be mandatory..... she just keeps babbling on about God and looks all Bug eyed and shit.... they need help or gotta be locked up before they snap and harm an actual American citizen

17 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

If she was mine, APD would never have touched her.

Because we were and are treated the way we are and were, we learn and use it to our advantage. 

Not everyone is capable of doing this. 

It's guys, dumb ass. Or is this in italics because you are quoting someone else? Hopefully, it was not your own words.

If your daughter had pulled the same stunt this person allegedly did, they would have touched her. Even if she started screaming for a Supervisor.

17 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

18 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

It's guys, dumb ass.

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

it's the way I chose to type it cause I chose to type it that way.

image.png.28e6ef5d6aeb7665bba8eb9457cb10db.png

Remember typing this? Perhaps that's just the way he chose to type it.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

image.png.28e6ef5d6aeb7665bba8eb9457cb10db.png

Remember typing this? Perhaps that's just the way he chose to type it.

Brother, trust me.  

It would still be your daughter, in cuffs, arrested, and babbling like a schizophrenic about “terrorists” violating her “agency” as the cops dragged her ratchet ass off the plane.  And honest hardworking Americans - black, white, brown, and otherwise - would be applauding her getting thrown into a paddy wagon and then thrown into the clink for a few hours until her public defender could get her out on bail.  However you choose to spell it.

Unless you’re telling us you condone the passenger’s uncivilized behavior?

49 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Brother, trust me.  

It would still be your daughter, in cuffs, arrested, and babbling like a schizophrenic about “terrorists” violating her “agency” as the cops dragged her ratchet ass off the plane.  And honest hardworking Americans - black, white, brown, and otherwise - would be applauding her getting thrown into a paddy wagon and then thrown into the clink for a few hours until her public defender could get her out on bail.  However you choose to spell it.

Unless you’re telling us you condone the passenger’s uncivilized behavior?

I'm not sure what you're saying either. 

To be clear...if my daughter missed a flight and then ran past the airline agents (and whoever else) to get onto another flight and tried to take up another person's seat, and then refused to move once she sat down...I'd tell her she's on her own. If she had to be physically removed, then that's how she chose to play it out.

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm not sure what you're saying either. 

To be clear...if my daughter missed a flight and then ran past the airline agents (and whoever else) to get onto another flight and tried to take up another person's seat, and then refused to move once she sat down...I'd tell her she's on her own. If she had to be physically removed, then that's how she chose to play it out.

Mr. Nut had remarked that his daughter would never have allowed APD to touch her had she been in this schizophrenic passenger’s shoes.  Some nonsense about her knowing the law as a result of growing up black in America, hating the police, [insert delusion of the day here].

I was pointing out that if this was his daughter she would have suffered the same fate as the unruly “passenger” in this scenario.  Granted I embellished a bit.  Nevertheless, the point remains.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

No, I said they would not have touched my daughter.

Tell the truth.

It' s only a few post back.

Check it and see.

All your efforts are falling short.

How many lies can you put in one sentence?

Show proof of what I said.

Come on.

Do it, you lie filled bag of air.

Nothing about growing up in Black America.

Nothing about hating police.

You are full of lies.

4 lies in one sentence

Going for a record.

Lol ur obsessed 

4 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

I love this site, even more now that I updated my ignore list early today (although the new version of Block had been cool I still decided to add him to my list preemptively):

A00D2C3A-BCC5-408F-81A3-C8CD30822789.jpeg

B042695C-4906-4AA4-A69E-D2F3F04C434E.jpeg

68421173-50E0-4420-B0B2-E487A6E79532.jpeg

That's a tremendous amount of stupidity you're denying yourself.

• Haha 1