Colquitt County scrimmage this morning

94Packer

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Low football IQ. Period. 

So your football culture is different than ours. What does that have to do with you and the other dummy trolling real football fans that actually do support their teams and by that accord actually do make games happen?

Obviously your support level is nothing like ours or there would be people turning out in May. That's dedication and support. 

I am not trolling.

I am asking for information so that I can better understand. 

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shit like dumb(LDT) and dumber(block)s lack of understanding as to why people attend these intersquad scrimmages is proof why they'll never understand why these teams are good year after year.

The level of support is amazing. Yes, including people showing up to a 9a.m. Saturday scrimmage. The kids will play their heart out for these fans here. You know why? 

Because the fans support them with everything they've got too. It's a mutual thing between the fan and kids that low football IQ dummies will never understand. 

Hawg I expect better from you .... st joes never has a down year... we’re always relevant.... ..... this year was terrible for us and we still had a really good season... a touchdown away for being state champs... we got like 18 state champs in like 25 years... please don’t post with ur agenda.... 

just proves u don’t need May Football games, what happened to the 5-0 packers baseball Dufus69 was talking about,,, I’m guessing not great ...... 

may at Football is for schools that thier spring sports don’t qualify for state playoffs 

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hawg I expect better from you .... st joes never has a down year... we’re always relevant.... ..... this year was terrible for us and we still had a really good season... a touchdown away for being state champs... we got like 18 state champs in like 25 years... please don’t post with ur agenda.... 

just proves u don’t need May Football games, what happened to the 5-0 packers baseball Dufus69 was talking about,,, I’m guessing not great ...... 

A lot of teams would have that success playing in the second best BNU league. Get out of here with that nonsense. If only other teams in the nation had to play freakin' DePaul for championships, they would have 25 out of 25 state titles.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

A lot of teams would have that success playing in the second best BNU league. Get out of here with that nonsense. If only other teams in the nation had to play freakin' DePaul for championships, they would have 25 out of 25 state titles.

Enough talk.. when Bergen wacks Grayson and Grayson wacks colquitt we will all know who the bush league team is

4 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Enough talk.. when Bergen wacks Grayson and Grayson wacks colquitt we will all know who the bush league team is

It will still be SJR. Good thing you guys sent BC to be sacrificial lambs instead.

A down AHP is going to rape and pillage SJR like they did Don Bosco, as well.

I honestly can't wait to see you defend those two ass whipping in the coming months.

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

It will still be SJR. Good thing you guys sent BC to be sacrificial lambs instead.

I honestly can't wait to see you defend those two ass whipping in the coming months.

So pumped to see that Trinity and Alcovy game

- Said No one

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

We had a pretty good crowd last night at 12 Oaks Stadium.

We lost to Arabia Mountain 20-14 with about 500 in the stands.

Lots of work to do but not bad for spring.

It's Georgia man. 

We love our high school football.

I'm curious 

Is all the fan support at football or do other high school sports get decent crowds as well? 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Low football IQ. Period. 

So your football culture is different than ours. What does that have to do with you and the other dummy trolling real football fans that actually do support their teams and by that accord actually do make games happen?

Obviously your support level is nothing like ours or there would be people turning out in May. That's dedication and support. 

We had pretty good numbers for our spring game against bartram trail last night (between 500-700 people)

And we usually get around 300-500 for purple gold scrimmage (intersquad game) 

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

may at Football is for schools that thier spring sports don’t qualify for state playoffs 

Both our spring sports qualify for playoffs on regular basis and spring football still gets decent numbers when the scrimmage games happen 

Softball been in 6 straight district championship games 

Baseball has won 4 straight district championships 

:)

spring is usually very good in Lake City

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Actually word is that AHP loading up again so it may not be so down after all

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Which was evident by their three point win over a 5 loss Colquitt in 2016.

That same AHP team tore DBP a new asshole 21-0 a mere 7 days after escaping the Hawg Pen.

Try again clown boy.

Frankly if you have a kicker who can't make chip shots on your own field you deserve to lose 

You would think your own players would know the "sweet spots" on your own field 

Not to mention playing a team who took a bus from all the way in south Florida to play 

That 3 point win in GA would have been a 20 point win in SFL 

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Frankly if you have a kicker who can't make chip shots on your own field you deserve to lose 

Not to mention playing a team who took a bus from all the way in south Florida to play 

He was a 10th grader kicking in his 2nd game of his career.

No excuses, because I agree.

Now a senior, he is one of the highest rated kickers in the country.

There is nothing to suggest a 20 point win would have taken place in SFL. That's just you making shit up to try and save face because one of the best teams in FL nearly lost to one of the worst Packer teams in the Rush era.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that Jersey was the one getting blown out... Not GA.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

There is nothing to suggest a 20 point win would have taken place in SFL. That's just you making shit up to try and save face because one of the best teams in FL nearly lost to one of the worst Packer teams in the Rush era.

Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that Jersey was the one getting blown out... Not GA.

The reason i said 20 is because i felt colquitt had a 2td minimum advantage at home (maybe more) 

Between the intense crowd,  the obvious advantage of playing on a familiar turf and the fact AHP had to bus all the way from broward County to moultrie 

I think 17 point edge for colquitt in that game is actually quite fair and frankly you GA guys should take that as a compliment that a home field advantage could be considered that strong 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

The reason i said 20 is because i felt colquitt had a 2td minimum advantage at home (maybe more) 

Between the intense crowd,  the obvious advantage of playing on a familiar turf and the fact AHP had to bus all the way from broward County to moultrie 

I think 17 point edge for colquitt in that game is actually quite fair and frankly you GA guys should take that as a compliment that a home field advantage could be considered that strong 

If only it worked that way.

Appreciate the compliment, I guess.

5 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Now idk how DBP can defend being shutout especially after regularly having FL team's number 

My point is though that colquitt while being a eventual 5 loss team did have a huge advantage at home and i don't feel the game would have been that close had it happened in south Florida 

Maybe 20 is a stretch but it would have been double digit win for AHP in SFL 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Now idk how DBP can defend being shutout especially after regularly having FL team's number 

My point is though that colquitt while being a eventual 5 loss team did have a huge advantage at home and i don't feel the game would have been that close had it happened in south Florida 

Maybe 20 is a stretch but it would have been double digit win for AHP in SFL 

I'd imagine the result would be similar, and AHP was the favorite coming into the game anyways.

It pretty much played out the way most on here expected it to.

No need in bringing up hypotheticals for a game where the result was decided on the field.

As for DBP, they have no defense which is why the Jersey clown has suddenly gone AWOL.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'd imagine the result would be similar, and AHP was the favorite coming into the game anyways.

It pretty much played out the way most on here expected it to.

No need in bringing up hypotheticals for a game where the result was decided on the field.

As for DBP, they have no defense which is why the Jersey clown has suddenly gone AWOL.

I have never heard of a so called power house that refuses to travel against good team 

I simply don’t understand that... u literally have home field advantage every time 

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I have never heard of a so called power house that refuses to travel against good team 

I simply don’t understand that... u literally have home field advantage every time 

You don't understand a lot of things, so no surprise there. Tell us something we don't know. 

The IMG coach even said he would love to play a game under the lights in South GA for the experience.

If you guys had more than 500 seat bleachers and a grassy hill at your rec league stadiums then you might understand.

Hell your own school is willing to travel down to GA to play a game versus a FL team to escape that shitty atmosphere.

Hope this helps.

30 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

You don't know that.