Colquitt County scrimmage this morning

94Packer

11 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You don't understand a lot of things, so no surprise there. Tell us something we don't know. 

The IMG coach even said he would love to play a game under the lights in South GA for the experience.

If you guys had more than 500 seat bleachers and a grassy hill at your rec league stadiums then you might understand.

Hell your own school is willing to travel down to GA to play a game versus a FL team to escape that shitty atmosphere.

Hope this helps.

Oh comon the coach also said the BNU was the toughest competition they ever played... what’s ur point...

u think Propst would ever agree to a game against IMG lol that’s suicide.. the team is used to playing iSB and Alcovy so to vs a pedigree team like IMG  would be coaching Genicide 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

The offense showed real good signs of promise today, but the defense wow! Lights out.  The defense was really on point today 

Getting back to the topic at hand.... 

What does the offense need to work on? I woulda thought that they'd be further along with most of the offense returning. 

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Oh comon the coach also said the BNU was the toughest competition they ever played... what’s ur point...

u think Propst would ever agree to a game against IMG lol that’s suicide.. the team is used to playing iSB and Alcovy so to vs a pedigree team like iSB would be coaching Genicide 

Huh? 

33 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@HawgGoneIt Keep in mind all those SJR state chips LDT speaks of were in Group 3, not G4 where teams like BC, DBP and SPP call home. #perspective 

@LiberalDonaldTrump Let's keep it real. The last time SJR won a State Chip AND beat both BC and DBP in the same season was 1999. 

Ohh comon ur telling me Immaculata wasn’t legit when they had Theo Riddick ... we kept him to like 10 yards at Rutgers or Quinton Nelson for RBC ...    those teams ain’t bad I don’t know why u guys knock those teams , it’s not thier fault Bergen County Ball is superior 

36 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@HawgGoneIt Keep in mind all those SJR state chips LDT speaks of were in Group 3, not G4 where teams like BC, DBP and SPP call home. #perspective 

@LiberalDonaldTrump Let's keep it real. The last time SJR won a State Chip AND beat both BC and DBP in the same season was 1999. 

SJR=Bush League

Maybe the clown could enlighten us on the last time SJR was #1 in the state.

49 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The real question is why don' t Yankees and left coast wackos don't give 365 days a year support.

Because we’re not a welfare state so someone gotta work while ur indigent ass stays home to watch nascar  and May Football practice... give me a break.... you must be a millionaire to be able to have free time to watch may foozball 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I have HONESTLY NEVER heard of people attending a May inter-squad scrimmage.

I am perplexed. Can someone explain?

Apopka's Blue and White game always has a a thousand or more people. A power like C County would have more. It's a southern thing. Really though, for small communities its a social event. Just a different kind of thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

IMO the "real," undisputed NJ state champ annually will always be the G4 champ. An undefeated G3 champ that loses in the regular season to a G4 team is getting a glorified participation trophy in essence. But it looks good on the banners that hang in the gym rafters. 

What BC did last season was special. Undefeated in NJ and in G4. Never easy to do. #truestatechamp 

IMO Sjr has the best combined record vs the BNU and thAts that

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

u think Propst would ever agree to a game against IMG lol that’s suicide.. the team is used to playing iSB and Alcovy so to vs a pedigree team like IMG  would be coaching Genicide 

Another example of you being a 2 faced idiot. Blast propst for not playing IMG but never giving credit for those who do. That boys school you went how many times have they played a top 5 national team.

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Because we’re not a welfare state so someone gotta work while ur indigent ass stays home to watch nascar  and May Football practice... give me a break.... you must be a millionaire to be able to have free time to watch may foozball 

Tell us about this hard job you have and how many times you have worked over 50 hours a week.

5 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Guess you haven't learned yet... 

But its hard to learn when youre doping up on whatever it is inject yourself with...

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Try selling that BS tp someone who hasnt been through Trenton... 

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Apopka's Blue and White game always has a a thousand or more people. A power like C County would have more. It's a southern thing. Really though, for small communities its a social event. Just a different kind of thing.

It's a culture thing. 

I personally thought those two were trying to denigrate us for supporting our team year round, to the extent of turning out for practices and scrimmages. Fund raising almost year round etc. 

This is why I didn't care to explain as you did. It seems like we've been through all of this before on here with various people, and none of them ever really "just want to know". There's always an angle to it. 

I figure it may well be time to start shitting on every one of their threads now. They like to shit where we eat, so maybe we should shit where they eat.  

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

LDT is probably doped up... 

And Block is just... stupid...

Block is not stupid.

He’s irritating and annoying, he’s a one-issue poster, and he’s deflectatory (just made that up).

But he’s not stupid.

What he is good at is getting your goat and you fall for it every time.

He thrives on your futile attempts to put him down.

The sooner you recognize this the better for your blood pressure.

9 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Getting back to the topic at hand.... 

What does the offense need to work on? I woulda thought that they'd be further along with most of the offense returning. 

There were a bunch of offensive starters that are on the mend and didn’t see any reps today. The passing game was good and the #1 q.b showed good poise in the pocket but was very agile when he needed to scramble I’m not ready to put all of my cards on the table yet but I’ll leave it at this. We will be ready come game time in the fall. No doubt

• Thanks 1