Colquitt County scrimmage this morning

94Packer

21 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

We are going to the scrimmage this morning, the heading to the ATL for the Braves game tonight, and have a football camp in Marietta tomorrow morning...... AKA perfect weekend🤘🏻.

Instead of watching the kids (except one of course)....keep your eyes on the coaching staff.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s south Ga what to you expect 

they simple as hell ... Don’t get more country then there... we’ll mabe Tennessee 

what else is there to do on a weekend lmao

I have HONESTLY NEVER heard of people attending a May inter-squad scrimmage.

I am perplexed. Can someone explain?

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hopefully Rab is still in Colquitt County Jail..

59 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

People come out to see an inner-squad scrimmage?

You have to be kidding me. 

52 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

It’s south Ga what to you expect 

they simple as hell ... Don’t get more country then there... we’ll mabe Tennessee 

what else is there to do on a weekend lmao

You two clowns get a room, 69ing on this forum is inappropriate.

Motel6 still has coin-op bed massages, lather with oil and go at it.

Aight?

giphy.gif

Shit like dumb(LDT) and dumber(block)s lack of understanding as to why people attend these intersquad scrimmages is proof why they'll never understand why these teams are good year after year.

The level of support is amazing. Yes, including people showing up to a 9a.m. Saturday scrimmage. The kids will play their heart out for these fans here. You know why? 

Because the fans support them with everything they've got too. It's a mutual thing between the fan and kids that low football IQ dummies will never understand. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shit like dumb(LDT) and dumber(block)s lack of understanding as to why people attend these intersquad scrimmages is proof why they'll never understand why these teams are good year after year.

The level of support is amazing. Yes, including people showing up to a 9a.m. Saturday scrimmage. The kids will play their heart out for these fans here. You know why? 

Because the fans support them with everything they've got too. It's a mutual thing between the fan and kids that low football IQ dummies will never understand. 

LOL....back in the day...when I actually had to ..."work"...(gasp) I took vacation time (1/2 day) to travel to Bainbridge for an afternoon scrimmage.  When you're a Hairy Hawg....YOU'RE A HAIRY HAWG.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

LOL....back in the day...when I actually had to ..."work"...(gasp) I took vacation time (1/2 day) to travel to Bainbridge for an afternoon scrimmage.  When you're a Hairy Hawg....YOU'RE A HAIRY HAWG.

Rufus>>

You can bet your bottom dollar that I won't miss the final scrimmage next week.

Work was definitely in the way this morning.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with having other stuff to do or not, people would as Rufus said, leave work, miss concerts, put vacations to Disney off a week in order to see the Packers play... even intrasquad scrimmages. :D

17 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

We have teams that are good year after year. Have tons of support. And not one person attends a glorified practice in May. 

Low football IQ. Period. 

So your football culture is different than ours. What does that have to do with you and the other dummy trolling real football fans that actually do support their teams and by that accord actually do make games happen?

Obviously your support level is nothing like ours or there would be people turning out in May. That's dedication and support. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Low football IQ. Period. 

So your football culture is different than ours. What does that have to do with you and the other dummy trolling real football fans that actually do support their teams and by that accord actually do make games happen?

Obviously your support level is nothing like ours or there would be people turning out in May. That's dedication and support. 

It's nothing more than pure jealously.

These clowns wish they had the community support, financial support, facilities, and everything else that Packer Nation provides and their schools lack.

It's not even worth responding to them really.

• Like 1