Sammyswordsman

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

As far as DLS all time victories I'd have to go with

2001 Poly

1998 Mater Dei

2014 Cen10

2003 Evangel Christian

2000 Mater Dei

Nice deflection from getting caught talking about a huge Fresno public bs a little Modesto Catholic 

OP clearly a Folsom troll so I won’t go to ranking this season’s opponents, but Folsom would likely start #3 in socal (as would DLS)

as to top wins, I’d include your first 2 for sure

2015 CC definitely better than 2014, as probably is 2007

i think 2017 SJC has to be a contender

BG 2010

LbP 2002

there have been some national quality NorCal teams (Pittsburg had some teams in 90s that were top 25ish)

id put all those teams plus St. Louis plus many others over that evangel team — as caj has pointed out that evangel team didn’t really turn out to be the intended team without Booty

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Nice deflection from getting caught talking about a huge Fresno public bs a little Modesto Catholic 

OP clearly a Folsom troll so I won’t go to ranking this season’s opponents, but Folsom would likely start #3 in socal (as would DLS)

as to top wins, I’d include your first 2 for sure

2015 CC definitely better than 2014, as probably is 2007

i think 2017 SJC has to be a contender

BG 2010

LbP 2002

there have been some national quality NorCal teams (Pittsburg had some teams in 90s that were top 25ish)

id put all those teams plus St. Louis plus many others over that evangel team — as caj has pointed out that evangel team didn’t really turn out to be the intended team without Booty

@Pops serious question. Why is he so obsessed with Folsom? It's really creepy. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Think about how many years DLS has lost OOS or to a SoCal team, yet hasnt lost to a NorCal team in 30ish years... That says a lot about NorCal...

6 times in the last 10 years, DLS has lost OOS and went back to run through NorCal, and either win or go to the SBG Open... 3 of those 6 times they lost OOS and won the SBG Open...

2008: 12-2

OOS: Don Bosco Prep NJ 23, DLS 21

DLS rolls through NorCal and loses to the SoCal SBG rep Cen10 21-16...

----

2009: 13-2 (DLS suffers 2 OOS loses and still wins the CIF State Title...

OOS: Don Bosco Prep NJ 30, DLS 6 ... Lakeland 31, DLS 30

DLS loses twice OOS, still reps NorCal and beats the SoCal SBG rep 28-14

-----

2011: 13-1

OOS: St. Thomas Aquinas FL 30, DLS 6

DLS loses by 24 to STA and goes back to win the SBG Open beating Westlake 35-0

-----

2015: 13-1

OOS: Euless Trinity TX 26, DLS 21

DLS loses OOS again, wins SBG Open again over Cen10 28-21

----

2016: 11-2

OOS: East UT 23, DLS 21

DLS loses to East, rapes NorCal, and loses to SJB in the SBG Open

------

2017: 11-2

OOS: Bishop Gorman NV 34, DLS 7

DLS loses OOS, rapes NorCal, loses to Mater Dei in the SBG Open

Good frief

all that combined doesn’t equal 56-0 in terms of evidence to damn a state 

DLS wins 18 of last 25 Ga championships and GA teams look a little smaller to everyone else too.  NorCal has 2 teams better than anyone in  GA as they often do — 2017, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2006......

you get these toddler theories in your head, then creative the narrative to support it

tell you what — pick any team in GA to compare to DLS and we can talk — all you do is criticize — let’s compare 

I’ll skip forward to when you ignore this post rather than engage in a comparison that would make GA look ridiculous and offer that you can compare ANY team in GA to DLS by year (Norcross ‘12, CQ ‘15 etc).  You’ll still lose about 18!of last 25, but there are at least some years (about one in four) that someone in GA is as good as DLS 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

@Pops serious question. Why is he so obsessed with Folsom? It's really creepy. 

Jealosy

his team’s claim to fame is being the best 6-6 team in the country most years 

Folsom gets s lot more love but doesn’t play nearly the same schedule (few teams do or even could) 

it’s all in fun and was going on way before you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pops said:

Good frief

all that combined doesn’t equal 56-0 in terms of evidence to damn a state  

Dont care about the rest... Its the same DLS homer rambling as always...

6 years worth of games vs. 1 single game where theres massive evidence that says that game was an analomy... Hmm...

You bring up this 1 game because its ALL you got. DLS lost to a 3 loss STA team 30-6. Which is far worse than any score vs. The MNC. But DLS has 5 more years in the last 10 of this.

You fail. Give it up.

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

6 years worth of games vs. 1 sin where theres massive evidence that says that game was an analomy... Hmm...

DLS is inarguably the best program in hsfb in your lifetime 

You CONCLUDE they are a figment of your imagination based on losing 17 games in last 25 years

you use stupid little catch words like calling Trinity a 1st round loser (when they also beat the TX state champion) or STA a 3-Lisa team (when they also beat the #1 team in country on road)

i see you deftly avoided my invitation toncompare DLS to anyone from GA or hell, I even gave you the opportunity to use the whole state.  I think everyone here is smart enough to realize that of DLS’s 17 losses in last 25 years, almost every one of those teams would have won the state championship in GA.  Yes, even STA and Trinity were better than anyone in GA, but we won’t even count those teams or Lakeland or the 2nd Clovis West team — let’s call it 13 of 17

Over 25 years, when one program plays more elite teams that an entire state that aspires for recognition, they’re going to lose a few games.  Nobody has lost less than DLS, not even close.

in the other hand, a state that is worth a bucket of warm spit ought to avoid having their standard bearer get embarrassed 56-0 for infinity 

GA is a fraud when it comes to competing int hat highest ring of hsfb.  There are certainly individual athletes that come out of GA, just like NorCal (Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers), but for team competition, GA does not even understand the game going on in the big pond. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

DLS is inarguably the best program in hsfb in your lifetime 

You CONCLUDE they are a figment of your imagination based on losing 17 games in last 25 years

you use stupid little catch words like calling Trinity a 1st round loser (when they also beat the TX state champion) or STA a 3-Lisa team (when they also beat the #1 team in country on road)

i see you deftly avoided my invitation toncompare DLS to anyone from GA or hell, I even gave you the opportunity to use the whole state.  I think everyone here is smart enough to realize that of DLS’s 17 losses in last 25 years, almost every one of those teams would have won the state championship in GA.  Yes, even STA and Trinity were better than anyone in GA, but we won’t even count those teams or Lakeland or the 2nd Clovis West team — let’s call it 13 of 17

Over 25 years, when one program plays more elite teams that an entire state that aspires for recognition, they’re going to lose a few games.  Nobody has lost less than DLS, not even close.

in the other hand, a state that is worth a bucket of warm spit ought to avoid having their standard bearer get embarrassed 56-0 for infinity 

GA is a fraud when it comes to competing int hat highest ring of hsfb.  There are certainly individual athletes that come out of GA, just like NorCal (Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers), but for team competition, GA does not even understand the game going on in the big pond. 

Trinity also beat the CA state champion... 

Eh... I think STA deserves that title... 

Dude they got the players in the NFL,College and theyre still building 

STA across the board is sheer domination screw the streak... and while I dont care much for privates STA has taken what DLS has done and pretty much done it better... 

11 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Ga. posters are hanging their hat on the myth that the Ga. stout defenses would stifle the veer.   My contention all along is that the Ga. defenses benefit from sub par offenses they face.  When confronted with a Tier 1 offense, the Ga. defenses get rooled.

Every.Single.Time.

Ok so lets hear the excuse for MD getting ran off the field twice? By the veer? 

MD ran into a tier 1 offense and the Defense couldnt take it I guess.... 

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Trinity also beat the CA state champion... 

Eh... I think STA deserves that title... 

Dude they got the players in the NFL,College and theyre still building 

STA across the board is sheer domination screw the streak... and while I dont care much for privates STA has taken what DLS has done and pretty much done it better... 

You’re entitled to your opinion 

But if yo actually used results vs alumni, I don’t think it’s that close

i think the best arguement against “top program” is just using recency and going with BG, who probably enjoys a “last 5” comparison with DLS

i thought DBP also did back in ‘11 or ‘13

but no one close in last 10, 20, 30 

at least IMHO

23 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Ga. posters are hanging their hat on the myth that the Ga. stout defenses would stifle the veer.   My contention all along is that the Ga. defenses benefit from sub par offenses they face.  When confronted with a Tier 1 offense, the Ga. defenses get rooled.

Every.Single.Time.

All I know is GA comes to the west coast for QBs

7 hours ago, Pops said:

Jealosy

his team’s claim to fame is being the best 6-6 team in the country most years 

Folsom gets s lot more love but doesn’t play nearly the same schedule (few teams do or even could) 

it’s all in fun and was going on way before you

Yeah.  As a purist it disgusts me when a team gets a State Championship parade for eeking out a W against a San Diego has been team, which lost worse to D-10 Paraclete.  Sad

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Yeah.  As a purist it disgusts me when a team gets a State Championship parade for eeking out a W against a San Diego has been team, which lost worse to D-10 Paraclete.  Sad

I understand

as a purist, it upsets me when political considerations cause the winners of those games to be named “Teams of the Year”

The Team if the Year must be from Open 

Right?