DLS 2018 Top 3 Opponent ranking

Sammyswordsman

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The big difference this year is that they have a qb that can throw and run. Soph or not, the young man can flat out ball. Should be interesting!

Still remains to be seen. Practice is different than games.

You guys haven't had a QB that could throw beyond 5 yards in so long, you all have a woody for a guy that can throw basic passes. It is comical to me. Maybe he will be good. Maybe he won't be. My guess is still that he throws no more than 5-8 passes the entire game.

Folsom's QB is proven and battle tested.

Good luck.

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Joe Ngata (2017 All American): Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, Nebraska, Florida, Florida State,Michigan Too many others to list

Daniyel Ngata: Michigan, Alabama, Sacramento State, Nebraska, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, San Diego State, Arizona State, Notre Dame. San Jose State

Elijah Badger: Nebraska. Michigan, Florida, Oregon, USC

Tyler Hardeman: Columbia, Sacramento State

Parker Clayton: Columbia

Caleb Nelson: Sacramento State, San Jose State

Chandon Pierre: Sacramento State

Joe Wagner: Sacramento State

Kaiden Bennett: Boise State, UC Davis, Utah, San Diego State

So far- 9 players, 34 verified offers. Actually 10, but I am sure Kooper Richardson hasn't put his out publicly. This doesn't count all the small offers from Joe Ngata (way too many to list).

Looks like our list is better than DLSs 😎🏆

I’m not comparing lists. DLS rarely has more D1s than the other team. I was just pointing out that that DLS has the D1s in all the right places for them. Folsom’s list looks good though. Good luck. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Still remains to be seen. Practice is different than games.

You guys haven't had a QB that could throw beyond 5 yards in so long, you all have a woody for a guy that can throw basic passes. It is comical to me. Maybe he will be good. Maybe he won't be. My guess is still that he throws no more than 5-8 passes the entire game.

Folsom's QB is proven and battle tested.

Good luck.

Haha! You keep thinking/hoping that. I’ve seen him practice. Your arrogance blinds you. You don’t know what you’re in for. 

Although, it’d be a shame, I hope that he only passes 5-8 times in this game. If that’s the number, then Folsom’s in trouble. I’ve already gone in record...DLS will rush for over 300 yards and control the clock. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Haha! You keep thinking/hoping that. I’ve seen him practice. Your arrogance blinds you. You don’t know what you’re in for. 

Although, it’d be a shame, I hope that he only passes 5-8 times in this game. If that’s the number, then Folsom’s in trouble. I’ve already gone in record...DLS will rush for over 300 yards and control the clock. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Looks like AF wants to lock up Spartans. The military understands where they need to go go to stock up on warriors.

DLS’s Taveis Marshall 6-2 180 CB/WR with an offer from the Falcons. I’m pretty sure he, among others, will have a good year catching the ball as well. 😎

9 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Looks like AF wants to lock up Spartans. The military understands where they need to go go to stock up on warriors.

DLS’s Taveis Marshall 6-2 180 CB/WR with an offer from the Falcons. I’m pretty sure he, among others, will have a good year catching the ball as well. 😎

When are you guys going to catch up to our list?

20 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

When are you guys going to catch up to our list?

DLS won’t need to catch up. Like I said, there’re in the right positions for what DLS does.

But RB/DB Shamar Garrett has an offer from Howard University (sounds like Colorado State has a high interest). That’s 7....for the record.

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DLS won’t need to catch up. Like I said, there’re in the right positions for what DLS does.

But RB/DB Shamar Garrett has an offer from Howard University (sounds like Colorado State has a high interest). That’s 7....for the record.

Still a lot of catching up to do.

We even have more academic stars 🏆

On 5/22/2018 at 3:37 AM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Joe Ngata (2017 All American): Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Washington, Nebraska, Florida, Florida State,Michigan Too many others to list

Daniyel Ngata: Michigan, Alabama, Sacramento State, Nebraska, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, San Diego State, Arizona State, Notre Dame. San Jose State

Elijah Badger: Nebraska. Michigan, Florida, Oregon, USC

Tyler Hardeman: Columbia, Sacramento State

Parker Clayton: Columbia

Caleb Nelson: Sacramento State, San Jose State

Chandon Pierre: Sacramento State

Joe Wagner: Sacramento State

Kaiden Bennett: Boise State, UC Davis, Utah, San Diego State

So far- 9 players, 34 verified offers. Actually 10, but I am sure Kooper Richardson hasn't put his out publicly. This doesn't count all the small offers from Joe Ngata (way too many to list).

Looks like our list is better than DLSs 😎🏆

The Reno Nevada connection is strong. 

All three of the Ngata brothers are from Reno.

Kaiden Bennett transferred over from Reed (NV) after his freshman year. 

And C/O 2019 DE Chandon Pierre transferred over from Bishop Manogue (NV) recently.  

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6249046/Chandon-Pierre

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

And C/O 2019 DE Chandon Pierre transferred over from Bishop Manogue (NV) recently.  

Have you seen Pierre play?

12 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Still a lot of catching up to do.

We even have more academic stars 🏆

Not that it matters , but DLS soph OL/DL Chadwick Tasi is already a 4* prospect in his class. 6-2 240 already. Boss Tagaloa is his idol. He’ll be feasting on Folsom for years to come. Heard he’s pretty smart as well. 😎

10 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

DLSs best player and 5 star prospect is from Sacramento. 

This is high school in 2018. 

13 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

Have you seen Pierre play?

Unfortunately Manogue does not play many teams from southern Nevada. So I have not seen him play in person. His reel looks pretty good. 6’2” 240lbs. And 26 sacks combined from his sophomore and junior seasons. He is a good prospect. The type of player that Folsom needed to beef up the DL. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLSs best player and 5 star prospect is from Sacramento. 

This is high school in 2018. 

Imagine how much worse your loss to Sac high would have been

be glad he’s at DLS to not have exacerbated that ignominous night