"GOD, says I need an Airplane"

RedZone

Another Louisiana embarrassment.....If I didn't own 3/4 of this state I would MOVE!

"In a video recently published on his website, Duplantis says the planes get him closer to the Lord -- both literally and figuratively -- and he had a divine conversation in which Jesus asked for the new aircraft by name.
"It was one of the greatest statements the Lord ever told me, he said, 'Jesse do you want to come up where I'm at?'" the minister says. "'I want you to bleed me for a Falcon 7X.'"

Jesse's house might be bigger than, trumps....both a bunch of lying SOBs.

1_Vtw_l_dRCgzdfSZbaLW0-A.png

54 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Another Louisiana embarrassment.....If I didn't own 3/4 of this state I would MOVE!

"In a video recently published on his website, Duplantis says the planes get him closer to the Lord -- both literally and figuratively -- and he had a divine conversation in which Jesus asked for the new aircraft by name.
"It was one of the greatest statements the Lord ever told me, he said, 'Jesse do you want to come up where I'm at?'" the minister says. "'I want you to bleed me for a Falcon 7X.'"

Jesse's house might be bigger than, trumps....both a bunch of lying SOBs.

1_Vtw_l_dRCgzdfSZbaLW0-A.png

So that’s a “no” on the vow of poverty?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

If Jesus's example is what God expects of his soldiers, I think there is a special place in hell for this preacher. Yes, I know, judge not. But I think his own behavior and audacity judges him. 

People believe in trump the same way.

Would die for him.

10 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

This is funny stuff.  The truly amazing thing is that there are people who will send this guy money thinking they are doing God's work.  The irony and disconnect from the teachings of Christ couldn't be bigger. 

Everyone should send those idiots monopoly money just for fun. 

I think, somehow, that there are many people that think they can buy their way into heaven. They would be better served reading the scriptures and not bowing before false prophets. 

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

People believe in trump the same way.

Would die for him.

They should prove it.  ;)

His supporters complained and bitched about how no one listens to them and how they were forgotten and now that they get attention they show why no one listened to them to begin with.  They have nothing to say.

• Haha 2

Speaking of organized religion, anybody got thoughts on their tax exempt status ?   (IMO) A little white church, synagogue, or mosque is one thing, but these gigantic Taj Mahal's of worship, private jets, residential mansions, office buildings, prime acreage and real estate are all tax exempt too. Cash strapped communities tattoo we homeowners with ever increasing property taxes while the purveyors "of a man above"  enrich themselves with wealth and assets far beyond their needs. One structure free, everything else... PAY UP !       

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Speaking of organized religion, anybody got thoughts on their tax exempt status ?   (IMO) A little white church, synagogue, or mosque is one thing, but these gigantic Taj Mahal's of worship, private jets, residential mansions, office buildings, prime acreage and real estate are all tax exempt too. Cash strapped communities tattoo we homeowners with ever increasing property taxes while the purveyors "of a man above"  enrich themselves with wealth and assets far beyond their needs. One structure free, everything else... PAY UP !       

And any government that enacted such legislation would be accused of being godless communist!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

And on top of that, they tend to dabble in politics.  That part really bothers me. 

• Like 1