Deadspin article on SFA

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, Goldmember said:

And they've only been reasonably good for two years.

This amount of whining is comical.

They went 9-3 and 9-0 in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Add that to the past two years and they've had good seasons for 40% of the football program's existence.

I mean they own what they do, but they're definitely playing on a different level than the majority of high school programs in the country.

25 minutes ago, DB4 said:

They went 9-3 and 9-0 in 2011 and 2012 respectively. Add that to the past two years and they've had good seasons for 40% of the football program's existence.

You're joking, right?

Those SFA teams in 2011 and 2012 were straight trash playing in MIAA Division 3 with negative schedule ratings on calpreps.

As I said, they've only been good for two years.

And even their best team in school history (2017) only beat Calvert Hall 28-7 and Mount St. Joseph 37-22.

Good to see Biff still keepin' it real. I didn't know he was a hedge fund manager on the side...it certainly brings some clarity to his overall personality. xD

One has to assume that if he's basically buying a HSFB team, his coaching skills must not have improved much. 

18 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

@NicholasMalibu Will the WCAC schools follow suit and start forfeiting now that SJC got this kid ;) 

The WCAC has a bit more tact. All games will be a go...

The SFA situation has become a Jerry Springer show circa 1999. Everyone is racist. Everyone is homeless. Everyone is a coward. I’ve never been a fan of rubbernecking, but this is just too good not to watch.