What a joke the NBA is

hardhit1

And then on top of that Thompson gets tossed for a foul in which he barely makes contact with the shooter... But it's ok to hack, grab, and tackle a shooter to the floor to keep him from making a layup...

Wtf is about all one can say...

On a side note, Cleveland could have won the game in regulation if they could hit their free throws. They left too many points on the court and they aren't good enough to give away wins, especially when playing on the road.

6 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

And then on top of that Thompson gets tossed for a foul in which he barely makes contact with the shooter... But it's ok to hack, grab, and tackle a shooter to the floor to keep him from making a layup...

Wtf is about all one can say...

On a side note, Cleveland could have won the game in regulation if they could hit their free throws. They left too many points on the court and they aren't good enough to give away wins, especially when playing on the road.

Part of the game 

Just like chip shot field goals it's the player/team responsibility to take advantage of easy points 

If they don't take advantage of it that is on them 

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Even with all that J.R. Smith should be forced to buy his own Ticket back to Cleveland. He cost them that game Lock, Stock and Barrel.  

Agreed. They should've sent JR home on a one way flight to Cleveland weeks ago.

By far my least favorite player. Lol

I could probably avg 5 points per game in the playoffs and it wouldn't cost them 13+ million a year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Part of the game 

Just like chip shot field goals it's the player/team responsibility to take advantage of easy points 

If they don't take advantage of it that is on them 

We know.

Just pointing out that they didn't capitalize on their opportunities. I'm not making excuses for them losing if that's what you're hinting at.. 

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

We know.

Just pointing out that they didn't capitalize on their opportunities. I'm not making excuses for them losing if that's what you're hinting at.. 

Not exactly where i was heading 

Only pointing out that the cavs only have themselves to blame for losing bc as you said they had a opportunity to win right in front of them and didn't take advantage 

16 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Agreed. They should've sent JR home on a one way flight to Cleveland weeks ago.

By far my least favorite player. Lol

I could probably avg 5 points per game in the playoffs and it wouldn't cost them 13+ million a year.

It was an incident where you put the kid in the game and let him get the rebound for the win because well he is the slow kid. Except this slow kid makes Millions to not have any damn idea what the Score is in the NBA Championships on the Road against the defending champs with just under 5 sec's left.  This should live in infamy.  

Cleveland Newspaper headline 🤣

JR Smith loses mind, Cavaliers drop Game 1 in OT, 124-114 to Warriors despite LeBron's 51

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Cavaliers could and by all means should have won Game 1 of the 2018 Finals, which in and of itself is remarkable.

But they didn't because JR Smith lost his mind at the worst possible time.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It was an incident where you put the kid in the game and let him get the rebound for the win because well he is the slow kid. Except this slow kid makes Millions to not have any damn idea what the Score is in the NBA Championships on the Road against the defending champs with just under 5 sec's left.  This should live in infamy.  

Cleveland Newspaper headline 🤣

JR Smith loses mind, Cavaliers drop Game 1 in OT, 124-114 to Warriors despite LeBron's 51

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Cavaliers could and by all means should have won Game 1 of the 2018 Finals, which in and of itself is remarkable.

But they didn't because JR Smith lost his mind at the worst possible time.

Inexplicable.

Like put the ball in the fucking basket tarded boy!!!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Even with all that J.R. Smith should be forced to buy his own Ticket back to Cleveland. He cost them that game Lock, Stock and Barrel.  

If Michael Jordan had the likes of JR Smith as a role player to depend upon rather than the likes of Steve Kerr, he likely wouldn't have 6 rings.

What more does LeBron have to do? 51/8/8 on 19 for 32 shooting and created countless open shots for his teammates, who could only manage 37%, including 23% from 3 point range.

I guess LBJ should be criticized for not stealing the ball from George Hill and JR Smith ala the 'Teen Wolf' so he could shoot the FT and call the timeout off the rebound himself.

• Like 1