McEachern LB 2021 Byron Green II

954gator

45 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bahahaha....

Coming from a former resident of a dirt farming community.

That's rich,

Thanks Roofie,

C.A.

Colquitt is still a dirt farming community.

And pretty durn proud of it.

As an aside...Buford is so rinky-dink...it takes TWO counties to support them !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bahahaha....

Coming from a former resident of a dirt farming community.

That's rich,

Thanks Roofie,

C.A.

Yep dirt farming and proud of it 😀 This used to be tobacco country but since the feds bought out most of the allotments Cotton and Peanuts are the go to crops around here. But produce is quickly taking over the County now. I was mowing my yard Saturday and a trailer dumped freshly picked bell peppers in my ditch when it hit a bump in the road. Fresh free produce you can’t beat it lol. The only thing I detest is the smell of a cabbage field.... it turns my stomach every time and this is coming from a guy that lives across the road from a chicken farm

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Yep dirt farming and proud of it 😀 This used to be tobacco country but since the feds bought out most of the allotments Cotton and Peanuts are the go to crops around here. But produce is quickly taking over the County now. I was mowing my yard Saturday and a trailer dumped freshly picked bell peppers in my ditch when it hit a bump in the road. Fresh free produce you can’t beat it lol. The only thing I detest is the smell of a cabbage field.... it turns my stomach every time and this is coming from a guy that lives across the road from a chicken farm

It’s all good.... Rufus has a hair across his ass. This is indictment of Rufus, nothing more.

I’m curious as to the genesis of it. 

Regards

BufordGaWolves

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, 954gator said:

Apparently Gators offered the 2021 McEachern Qb Carlos Del Rio and  have been after 2020 4 star DL Burroughs, 4 star WR Javin Baker , and 3 star RB Jordan simmons.   

McEachern a sleeper next year?  (Well not really a sleeper, maybe national level sleeper)

They should be good, as they always are. 

Idk about next year, but this year they play Colquitt in the Mercedes Benz stadium/Corky Kell Classic.

We should be able to get a nice gauge of what both teams are bringing to the table for the next couple of years as both look to be pretty set for the near future. 

Difference for McEachern is that Grayson App thingamajig. Kids easily come and go up there. Kinda makes it hard to tell what any metro team might be like next year. xD

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

They are usually very good and sometimes are underrated, but seem to always come up a bit short in the plyoffs.   Every time I've seen them play though they pass the eye test physically.

McEachern is always good. Usually somewhere in the Top 10.... Wish theyd go OOS.

They almost always make it to the Quarterfinals or Semis.

59 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

McEachern is always good. Usually somewhere in the Top 10.... Wish theyd go OOS.

They almost always make it to the Quarterfinals or Semis.

McEachern don't have the pesos to travel OOS.  And they're in better shape than Colquitt.

Rufus>>