U.S. is too divided to remain one nation

RedZone

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

@RedZone why live here ... I made 900$ today... doesn’t seem life’s bad compared to the other 3rd world country where the kids gotta eat dirt so they don’t get hungry 

Guys that tie big knots on boats make more than you, pothead.

Get out of my face, clear?

In the Left-Right Americas scenario each nation would elect their own leaders and control their own budgets. Each would use their own tax proceeds to spend on the issues and programs of their own belief. Each would enact laws that support their own political positions. Each would be independent of the other. And, if so desired, one or both could even build a wall to keep the other side out.

Economically, there would be enormous benefits from such a plan. Imagine all businesses moving to Left America or Right America based on their corporate beliefs and/or the tax benefits offered by each nation. Imagine all the homeowners that would do the same. Roughly 50 percent of the country would relocate. It would be an absolute bonanza for the banking and real estate industries!

Productivity would increase dramatically. All of the hours wasted trolling and vilifying those with opposing beliefs would become free time to devote to the betterment of family and community.

Happiness would abound. No longer would you need to interact with someone different than yourself. All of your neighbors would think just like you.

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You keep doing what you're doing @LiberalDonaldTrump. $900 per day CASH is indeed winning!!! 

Look what the less fortunate have to resort to....

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2018/06/rodney_robinson_used_coroner_v.html#incart_river_index

Wow no this was just a really good day.... 130 a day on the books  and I shoot for at least 200-300 cash a day ,,,. 6 days a week

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Left America and right america. Makes sense to me. 

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/MP/20180415/NEWS/180419847

"Our Founding Fathers would never have fathomed the Great American Experiment being toppled by its own self-righteous citizens. We are no longer one nation. Sadly, it is time to divide a divided America."

It's rapidly getting that way. Somehow, though, I don't think we could every agree on an equitable division. So there would probably be a war from the get go. And who would pay for the great, big wall that would separate the two countries?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It's rapidly getting that way. Somehow, though, I don't think we could every agree on an equitable division. So there would probably be a war from the get go. And who would pay for the great, big wall that would separate the two countries?

I think it’s just where you are... I work with POC all the time and not once do they complain about racism... just about the Pay but shit who doesn’t complain about that

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

. And who would pay for the great, big wall that would separate the two countries?

the copper garbageman made enough today to fund 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of it.

Only 101 million more baskets to fill up.

#winning

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I think it’s just where you are... I work with POC all the time and not once do they complain about racism... just about the Pay but shit who doesn’t complain about that

My comment did not address POC. It did address the fact that there is a big political divide in the country. To be honest, while I well aware that racism does exist in the USA, I don't spend my time harping on it. People are who they are. I avoid those that dislike me whether it' s because of race or other factors. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Towing cars? How admirable lol 

Someone get that man a fake burger!

FPB, since you appear to be not only a Californian, but also it seems a liberal, elitist, Chardonnay-swilling, Prius-driving snob, I have a quick question for you.  

You often reference “fake burgers” in the Off-Topic Forum.  But have you ever tried any of the “Beyond Meat” products?  Just curious.

Mrs. Hardcore Troubadour bought the burgers on Sunday at Whole Foods. We just had them.  

For a true “fake burger” they were pretty freaking awesome.

• Haha 4