U.S. is too divided to remain one nation

RedZone

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Left America and right america. Makes sense to me. 

http://www.pottsmerc.com/article/MP/20180415/NEWS/180419847

"Our Founding Fathers would never have fathomed the Great American Experiment being toppled by its own self-righteous citizens. We are no longer one nation. Sadly, it is time to divide a divided America."

You know if the nation did divide and the money + dept was split, I wonder which side would crash and burn before the end of the decade? You got to support all the followers that want the free stuff, no pushing them aside.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

FPB, since you appear to be not only a Californian, but also it seems a liberal, elitist, Chardonnay-swilling, Prius-driving snob, I have a quick question for you.  

You often reference “fake burgers” in the Off-Topic Forum.  But have you ever tried any of the “Beyond Meat” products?  Just curious.

Mrs. Hardcore Troubadour bought the burgers on Sunday at Whole Foods. We just had them.  

For a true “fake burger” they were pretty freaking awesome.

No prius. 

Never tried a fake burger like @LiberalDonaldTrump

That is beneath me. 

Losers eat fake burgers. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Copperrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

0DCF25F9-BFA7-49A6-AD24-24ECB62B86B6.jpeg

398DF10B-1727-4AFD-9F7D-8F8837B880BB.jpeg

DAEA2932-3CAE-46D5-A03C-4CAA12FDDD6D.jpeg

8F3E284A-9B39-4D08-898E-0914E063D68B.jpeg

I will give you a story about copper. As a kid in Jamaica me and a buddy of mine used to gather old copper and sell it to factory that recycled it. Well during the summer holidays, we thought we could probably get some of the metal down by the fishing village about a mile from where we lived. Well shall I say we found some smokes instead, good ole Jamaican herbs. Dumb ass kids that we were, we took the whole stache and proceeded to sell it at half price. Little did we know that one of our newfound "customers" would rat us out to the owner. 

Long story short said owner went to my mother and threatened to kill both me and my friend if he was not made whole. Not wanting her oldest kid to "bite the dust" before he even made teenager status, she paid him for his troubles. So here I was heading home with a smug, smile on my face, my pockets all stuffed with cash and candy, when I spot my mom standing in the middle of the road with a belt in her hand. It was at that moment I was overcome by a deep feeling of despair ... Needless to say, the story did not have a happy ending ... but a valuable lesson was learned 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

In the Left-Right Americas scenario each nation would elect their own leaders and control their own budgets. Each would use their own tax proceeds to spend on the issues and programs of their own belief. Each would enact laws that support their own political positions. Each would be independent of the other. And, if so desired, one or both could even build a wall to keep the other side out.

Economically, there would be enormous benefits from such a plan. Imagine all businesses moving to Left America or Right America based on their corporate beliefs and/or the tax benefits offered by each nation. Imagine all the homeowners that would do the same. Roughly 50 percent of the country would relocate. It would be an absolute bonanza for the banking and real estate industries!

Productivity would increase dramatically. All of the hours wasted trolling and vilifying those with opposing beliefs would become free time to devote to the betterment of family and community.

Happiness would abound. No longer would you need to interact with someone different than yourself. All of your neighbors would think just like you.

Nah....human nature would dictate that different ideological divides would form within each community.  Interesting concept though. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Nah....human nature would dictate that different ideological divides would form within each community.  Interesting concept though. 

And there is a smart answer. Divide and before long, divide again. Pretty soon there would be 50 nations in the once was US.

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Also less than surprising that Herr Chipmunk would identify with some public school teacher from the outskirts of Pottsville PA. xD

You can always try you hand at an "opinion piece".

Oh wait, you did. You dazzled us all with yet another representation of a facial expression. 

big-smile-smiley.jpg

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

No prius. 

Never tried a fake burger like @LiberalDonaldTrump

That is beneath me. 

Losers eat fake burgers. 

I’d rather eat a Big Mac then have 8 accounts on a high school football website 

like fuck dude you can’t get much more suspect then that 

you need to be institutionalized 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

It's rapidly getting that way. Somehow, though, I don't think we could every agree on an equitable division. So there would probably be a war from the get go. And who would pay for the great, big wall that would separate the two countries?

Image result for mexico

Just ask all those Right Wingers.  When someone Tells them Mexico will buy them a Wall.  They get as fired up as a Vet at a Fish Fry. 🤣

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Ebony and Ivory...living in such harmony. So beautiful. #freethinkersrule

IMG_0951.JPG

Wait till Granny open her eyes and find out that's not Papa.  😋 But an old dude with a Bad Comb over who is probably talking about how she is The  Granny of all those SOB's he hates in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Wait till Granny open her eyes and found out that's not Papa.  😋 But an old dude with a Bad Comb over who is probably talking about how she is The  Granny of all those SOB's he hates in the NFL. 

So, did SportsRash tap out for the day so it's time for you to tap in?

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I’d rather eat a Big Mac then have 8 accounts on a high school football website 

like fuck dude you can’t get much more suspect then that 

you need to be institutionalized 

Speaking of needing to be institutionalized. You post pics of fake food and brag about stalking copper on a HSFB website.

Call the police and get this dude on a 5150 now! No fake burgers in the Looney bend lol

20 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I will give you a story about copper. As a kid in Jamaica me and a buddy of mine used to gather old copper and sell it to factory that recycled it. Well during the summer holidays, we thought we could probably get some of the metal down by the fishing village about a mile from where we lived. Well shall I say we found some smokes instead, good ole Jamaican herbs. Dumb ass kids that we were, we took the whole stache and proceeded to sell it at half price. Little did we know that one of our newfound "customers" would rat us out to the owner. 

Long story short said owner went to my mother and threatened to kill both me and my friend if he was not made whole. Not wanting her oldest kid to "bite the dust" before he even made teenager status, she paid him for his troubles. So here I was heading home with a smug, smile on my face, my pockets all stuffed with cash and candy, when I spot my mom standing in the middle of the road with a belt in her hand. It was at that moment I was overcome by a deep feeling of despair ... Needless to say, the story did not have a happy ending ... but a valuable lesson was learned 

Came up hard with some hard lessons from Mama, been there...

Those were the days.

Regards

BGW