Trump calls Canada's Trudeau "very dishonest and weak," accuses him of making "false statements" and says the US won't sign the G7 joint statement

RedZone

1 minute ago, concha said:

He can't argue the substance of the matter - that we have significant trade deficits with all these countries.

It's the best he's got.

Crazy how America even got to this point of letting US take it in the ....  on trade. 

Let all these other nations support the world and pull all funding and resources. See how quick they get on their knees and want to deal. 

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Did Trump?

I don’t care if he did right now, I’m asking you. If you want to talk shit about someone not serving, maybe you should’ve served yourself. Ifnt, stfu on that subject and pick another. There’s plenty more material out there to target Trump on.  

• Like 1

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

I don’t care if he did right now, I’m asking you. If you want to talk shit about someone not serving, maybe you should’ve served yourself. Ifnt, stfu on that subject and pick another. There’s plenty more material out there to target Trump on.  

5 deferremnts and I shouldn't say anything? I don't think so. 

I will keep saying it. 

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no we're not..we're one of 6 counties...it's ignorant to think we're more important than any of the other 6 members...Trump philosophy...scary stuff...

Don’t get me wrong, I love Italy.  But to say that the US is no more important in world affairs than Italy must come from someone who loves participation trophies.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no we're not..we're one of 6 counties...it's ignorant to think we're more important than any of the other 6 members...Trump philosophy...scary stuff...

The point that Trump supporters miss is how he does things.  Totally unmeccessary to make friends and allies into foes.   There are ways to try And get better deals without burning bridges.  And there is no reason to lobby for Russia to be allowed back in and blame OUR country for Russia's transgressions that got them kicked off to begin with.  And at the same time saying that no one has been tougher on Russia than Trump.   

Brother, if the Dems don't vote this November, like they are known not to do, we will deserve every bad thing Trump will do to this country.  

I have little hope that the Dems will show up.  Hope I'm wrong.  

But the economy is doing good and unemployment is down (like it is worldwide) and of course this Will last forever (not) so fuck the rest of the world and our friends.  

• Like 1