Waco Midway this season

9 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

At Waco Midway. Kids these days have no idea what its like to be a man. They wouldn’t have even made it to Panama.

Copy, old Chinese proverb.... something to the effect of "can't raise kids the way we were raised" comes to mind.

I think for the most part,parents are doing a good job, for the most part.

Regards

BGW

19 hours ago, Big Bald Hairy Man said:

Hey dick, real men want answers. I want to know why there are few men left in this world and why our younger generation is nothing but a bunch of college classroom pussies

False the Boys playing football in The BNU are gentlemen.... the community service they do.  The fundraising they do,,,  shit they can be partying during the summer but they choose to train and visit colleges... u can’t ask For anymore 

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

False the Boys playing football in The BNU are gentlemen.... the community service they do.  The fundraising they do,,,  shit they can be partying during the summer but they choose to train and visit colleges... u can’t ask For anymore 

Except lower the tuition...

6 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Except lower the tuition...

Why .... there’s a certain demographic we look for , and if he fits that demographic but he’s not financially sound they make sure he gets financial aid and academic scholarships.... but if we had a lower tuition then it would be how you say”Ghetto “ like certain BNU teams

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Why .... there’s a certain demographic we look for , and if he fits that demographic but he’s not financially sound they make sure he gets financial aid and academic scholarships.... but if we had a lower tuition then it would be how you say”Ghetto “ like certain BNU teams

Well you said the kids couldn't ask for anything more...I was just suggested otherwise 😁.

I was kidding anyways...We know how private schools work these days.

• Haha 1