Saw this on Twitter ...

94Packer

Well you probably would have to use generic players but if they could get high schools to sign off on it then i don't see why this couldn't happen 

Question is how many teams could they fit in the game and would it have any game modes or just head to head

Even if just head to head it would be worth getting

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Well you probably would have to use generic players but if they could get high schools to sign off on it then i don't see why this couldn't happen 

Question is how many teams could they fit in the game and would it have any game modes or just head to head

Even if just head to head it would be worth getting

I could see this as something that they could load up where you could download packs of team kind like you can with players on Madden..... with generic players of course but you get the idea

12 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

I could see this as something that they could load up where you could download packs of team kind like you can with players on Madden..... with generic players of course but you get the idea

So basically a they would just select a few teams but people could have option to download more 

What would also be cool is if they had a mode on it where you can set up state playoffs and then a national tournament after playing a season mode or something

It would be a logistical nightmare to have a national tournament in real life but that wouldn't be a issue on a video game 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

I would love this game.... in all actuality my kids would because the last game system I was any good on was the NES the original one 😂they tried to let me play call of duty, and fortnite with them.......both huge failures lol

DFD20A65-18A4-446C-B740-9C068189C73C.png

What’s up with this fortnite game? It’s madness... my nieces and nephews all about it. Saw it thought they are WAY too young to play that stuff. Thoughts? 

7 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

What’s up with this fortnite game? It’s madness... my nieces and nephews all about it. Saw it thought they are WAY too young to play that stuff. Thoughts? 

I watch my kids play Fortnite all the time. I have a 15-year-old 13-year-old and eight-year-old that will all play at the same time on three different xboxes in three different bedrooms .  That game is extremely tame compared to a lot of stuff out here now. 

5 hours ago, 94Packer said:

I watch my kids play Fortnite all the time. I have a 15-year-old 13-year-old and eight-year-old that will all play at the same time on three different xboxes in three different bedrooms .  That game is extremely tame compared to a lot of stuff out here now. 

Ok I’m not talking 15 and 13 but rather 8 and 5. 

• 3 months later...