Trump orders DoD to create new branch of military- Space Force

Trump orders DoD to create new branch of military, Space Force. Meanwhile, school children don’t have supplies, a person making minimum wage can’t afford to rent an apartment, median income Americans can’t afford to buy a house, the interest rates are on the  rise... Children are being separated from their parents and old bone spurs with a coke snort wants a Space Force. Dictators only care about two things... themselves and their friends getting rich. 

You can't make this stuff up!

Dude dodged the draft FIVE times and wants to create a new military branch but he, himself, not anyone in his family is willing to serve. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Trump orders DoD to create new branch of military, Space Force. Meanwhile, school children don’t have supplies, a person making minimum wage can’t afford to rent an apartment, median income Americans can’t afford to buy a house, the interest rates are on the  rise... Children are being separated from their parents and old bone spurs with a coke snort wants a Space Force. Dictators only care about two things... themselves and their friends getting rich. 

You can't make this stuff up!

Dude dodged the draft FIVE times and wants to create a new military branch but he, himself, not anyone in his family is willing to serve. 

Trump must have read the top secret reports on aliens and gotten spooked...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

As if the military has not had issues with integration of capabilities, now they will have to factor in a 6th one.  Many years removing redundancies, I saw it with training and streamlining that process.  

I can not fathom just how expensive this stupid venture will cost.  He can't even get funding for the wall that Mexico is "paying" for, but he wants to arm a new military branch?  In of all places Space???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I can not fathom just how expensive this stupid venture will cost.  He can't even get funding for the wall that Mexico is "paying" for, but he wants to arm a new military branch?  In of all places Space???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of the mission we already do in the Air Force under our Air Force Space Command.  It's mission is to ensure space superiority through satellite operations, launch, maintenance, acquisition for other service support, etc.  also, cyber security falls under this commands umbrella as well.

so, at a fundamental level, it will be the transfer of this command (about 40,000 people and other assets) to the new space force along with whatever support the other services currently bring to the table

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

A lot of the mission we already do in the Air Force under our Air Force Space Command.  It's mission is to ensure space superiority through satellite operations, launch, maintenance, acquisition for other service support, etc.  also, cyber security falls under this commands umbrella as well.

so, at a fundamental level, it will be the transfer of this command (about 40,000 people and other assets) to the new space force along with whatever support the other services currently bring to the table

I hear ya, but again I ask, how is he going to be able to get funding for this new venture and how much are we talking about if anybody can make an educated guess?  In other words, any non chumpy followers care to give an educated guess?

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya, but again I ask, how is he going to be able to get funding for this new venture and how much are we talking about if anybody can make an educated guess?  In other words, any non chumpy followers care to give an educated guess?

No, it will be expensive bc of overhead.   It will entail more than just changing the name plates on the front of the buildings.

• Thanks 1