The Senate Intelligence Committee finds....

DBP66

Russia did meddle in our election....I wonder why the Republican hacks in the House couldn't come up with the same conclusion??... Devin Nunes looks like the fool everyone knows he is...and what happens to the "witch hunt" brainwashing line Trump uses as much as possible?....witch hunt huh???....only the true Trumpers with their heads in the sand (GSB-Tex-Concha-Wolf-man) still believe in the "witch hunt"....πŸ™„...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Russia did meddle in our election....I wonder why the Republican hacks in the House couldn't come up with the same conclusion??... Devin Nunes looks like the fool everyone knows he is...and what happens to the "witch hunt" brainwashing line Trump uses as much as possible?....witch hunt huh???....only the true Trumpers with their heads in the sand (GSB-Tex-Concha-Wolf-man) still believe in the "witch hunt"....πŸ™„...

Did I miss the part where PRESIDENT Trump did ANYTHING that warrants a SPECIAL COUNSEL?

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Russia did meddle and on both sides of the fence.Β 

Nothing to see here.Β 

BGW

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Yeah, that’s not really what it says...unless you’re just reading Mark Warner’s press release and not the actual report.Β 

it doesn't say Russia choose Trump as the canidate they backed and helped?...what's the Fox news version of the report?

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it doesn't say Russia choose Trump as the canidate they backed and helped?...what's the Fox news version of the report?

Beats me, Elmer. Instead of reading press releases from partisan senators, I’m reading the actual report.Β 

Give it a shot sometime.Β 

Also, you’re getting confused again, and arguing 2 different points.Β 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Beats me, Elmer. Instead of reading press releases from partisan senators, I’m reading the actual report.Β 

Give it a shot sometime.Β 

Also, you’re getting confused again, and arguing 2 different points.Β 

...don't embarrass yourself Dave...what did the report say??....anything about the Russians choosing your boy as their candidate??....maybe you need to take your head out of the sand before your read your report...

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...don't embarrass yourself Dave...what did the report say??....anything about the Russians choosing your boy as their candidate??....maybe you need to take your head out of the sand before your read your report...

They don't really care for they got their candidate. the Republican party has come a long way since Ronald Reagan.

here you go Dave...in case you missed this in your report...

WASHINGTON β€” The Senate Intelligence Committee, rejecting doubts conveyed by President Trump as recently as last week, has become the latest body to officially conclude that the Russian government conducted a wide-ranging campaign β€” including cyberattacks β€” to influence the 2016 presidential election.

An unclassified seven-page report, released by theΒ committee Tuesday with full bipartisan support, was based on an extensive, year-and-a-half-long investigation into the U.S. intelligence community’s January 2017 assessment that the Kremlin carried out its campaign in part for the purpose of promoting Trump’s candidacy and discrediting Hillary Clinton.

The committee’s conclusion: The assessment, which had been ordered byΒ President Obama,Β is a β€œsound intelligence product” that was prepared by analysts who β€œwere under no politically motivated pressure to reach any conclusions” and was based on a β€œrange of all-source reporting,” albeit much of it still classified.

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You could supplant Trump with Hillary and the narrative would be the same, the media reaction not so much, therein lies the rub.

Media influence, since we can't think for ourselves.

BGW

yea sure....keep telling yourself that...believe it or not some Americans are actually pissed off and outraged that Russia successfully f*ed with our election...hard concept for you to understand?...country first...

53 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea sure....keep telling yourself that...believe it or not some Americans are actually pissed off and outraged that Russia successfully f*ed with our election...hard concept for you to understand?...country first...

Nope, not hard at all, considering we’re the architects of β€œtoppling regimes”.Β 

Politics as usual, everyone is a POS agenda driven greedy grabby machiavellian pol.Β 

Regards

BGW

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you forgot you had David Lee Roth as your icon??....nice try Dave....you must be going senile.....πŸ˜‰...and I stool the name from Redzone...you know that Dave...

Oh, so you’re with Chip that it’s supposed to be some kind of zinger.Β 

Cool...carry on.Β xD