If you think that we haven't lost this country already!

ORabidOne

13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Consider THIS! Rod Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Hillary, Loretta Lynch, Comey, and a cast of THOUSANDS! Have told the Congress of the United States of America, that we don't LIKE this game of releasing pesky documents! And to GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

Man give it a rest.  Your a paranoid mess.  Smoke some weed or something.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Consider THIS! Rod Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Hillary, Loretta Lynch, Comey, and a cast of THOUSANDS! Have told the Congress of the United States of America, that we don't LIKE this game of releasing pesky documents! And to GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

The reason that those pesky documents aren't being released is that once they are released to Congress, Republicans on the Hill will release them to the public, making prosecution more difficult, if not impossible.  People under investigation will try to get their stories straight to coincide with the stories of other suspects or witnesses.  

So, you are OK with U.S. Senators and Congressman wanting to go into the "facilities" housing children separated from their parents to see what is going on and being told that they are not allowed to go in?  Melania, not an elected official or member of the administration waltzes up to the door and gets let in without a problem.  So, you are OK with that, too? 

Former lingerie model OK, duly elected U.S. Senators and U.S. Congressmen, take a hike.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stanscript said:

The reason that those pesky documents aren't being released is that once they are released to Congress, Republicans on the Hill will release them to the public, making prosecution more difficult, if not impossible.  People under investigation will try to get their stories straight to coincide with the stories of other suspects or witnesses.  

So, you are OK with U.S. Senators and Congressman wanting to go into the "facilities" housing children separated from their parents to see what is going on and being told that they are not allowed to go in?  Melania, not an elected official or member of the administration waltzes up to the door and gets let in without a problem.  So, you are OK with that, too? 

Former lingerie model OK, duly elected U.S. Senators and U.S. Congressmen, take a hike.

Where were these so worried Senators and Congressmen at when Obama had over 90,000 people locked up and separated? 

6 minutes ago, stanscript said:

First lady of the United states yes. Congressman and such that have no ties to the state I have no problem telling them to take a hike. Why is deblasio in texas....he has his own problems dealing with NYC. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

First lady of the United states yes. Congressman and such that have no ties to the state I have no problem telling them to take a hike. Why is deblasio in texas....he has his own problems dealing with NYC. 

Simply because Senators and Congressmen vote on laws that affect all the states, not just their own.  So, are you saying they shouldn't have oversight on how United States taxpayer money is being spent?  Really?  

U.S. Senator Bill Nelson from Florida was denied access to a facility in his state when he tried to visit along with other legislators. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

Simply because Senators and Congressmen vote on laws that affect all the states, not just their own.  So, are you saying they shouldn't have oversight on how United States taxpayer money is being spent?  Really?  

U.S. Senator Bill Nelson from Florida was denied access to a facility in his state when he tried to visit along with other legislators. 

They should be allowed to visit in their own state. Like I said these politicians can't even handle the problems of their own states. This is why having a government with all this powers sucks. We need to go back to each state having the powers like it's supposed to be. Deblasio is a mayor of NYC. He has no say in anything other than NYC

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:04 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Would this be the Rab revisionist view of what happened? 

Or is there a greater “reveal” ?

In other words, what in the actual fook are we talking about?

I'm intrigued. 

BGW

The Congress of the United States of America, requested thousands of classified documents SIX MONTHS ago! Only to have Rosenstein and his lil band of Left Wing misfits tell the Congress that they ain't gonna do it, WOULDN'T be PRUDENT! SOMEBODY needs to grow a pair and squeeeze that lil fucker's head, til his eyes pop out COMPLETELY! I hear he has a BAD ASS TEMPER! I wish he'd get angry with ME!

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:05 PM, World Citizen said:

Man give it a rest.  Your a paranoid mess.  Smoke some weed or something.  

I'm curious FOOL! WHAT, EXACTLY, are the CHARGES against Donald J. Trump, that has brought about this Special Counsel, for TWO YEARS and COUNTING? And we don't like TRUMP and he's making us look like five the star BUFFOONS that we ARE, AIN'T a reason!

8 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

They should be allowed to visit in their own state. Like I said these politicians can't even handle the problems of their own states. This is why having a government with all this powers sucks. We need to go back to each state having the powers like it's supposed to be. Deblasio is a mayor of NYC. He has no say in anything other than NYC

WELL, Abraham didn't like THAT concept! This bullshit about the Uncivil War being about SLAVERY, is just a Northern rumor! We were tired of getting push around! 3% of Southern men owned slaves! And they sure as shit weren't gonna die over somebody ELSES issue that didn't effect them personally!

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

The Congress of the United States of America, requested thousands of classified documents SIX MONTHS ago! Only to have Rosenstein and his lil band of Left Wing misfits tell the Congress that they ain't gonna do it, WOULDN'T be PRUDENT! SOMEBODY needs to grow a pair and squeeeze that lil fucker's head, til his eyes pop out COMPLETELY! I hear he has a BAD ASS TEMPER! I wish he'd get angry with ME!

Well, at least it will give this forum a reprieve from your bullshit. 

Regards

BGW

”go, Rosenstein go mess with Rab”

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Give it up man. You want so bad to make him go away.

It will never go away but your rule will. 

It is over Rab.

I'm curious dumb ass! What did Barack Hussein do for this country? His claim to fame was the ability to charnm the panties off a nun, and a Community Organizer! But WHAT did he ever organize, CHIGAGO?xD You talk about a TOTAL FUCKUP!

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, Abraham didn't like THAT concept! This bullshit about the Uncivil War being about SLAVERY, is just a Northern rumor! We were tired of getting push around! 3% of Southern men owned slaves! And they sure as shit weren't gonna die over somebody ELSES issue that didn't effect them personally!

Of,course,that's why the sountern states that seceded wrote their declaration of causes and identifying themselves as a slave state was front and center and a major cause.  

The North didn't want to lose political influence to southern expansion to the West and developing additional slave states. 

Also, it's the elite that define wars, its the poor that fight them.  No one cares what the peasants thought.

but, regardless, the Union prevailed thanks to the efforts of the Union's great soldiers like William Sherman.  😊

12 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I'm curious FOOL! WHAT, EXACTLY, are the CHARGES against Donald J. Trump, that has brought about this Special Counsel, for TWO YEARS and COUNTING? And we don't like TRUMP and he's making us look like five the star BUFFOONS that we ARE, AIN'T a reason!

If you were curious you would already know that there are no charges against Trump.  The investigation is still going on.  

And you are correct.  Trump is making is look like 5 star buffoons.  Very observant of you and nice to hear a Trump supporter speak some truth.