Could one of you gurus kindly splain to me WHY NFHS.Net

ORabidOne

11 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Cause they know where their bread is buttered.

WELL, given the two schools involved! When they air Tucker at Grayson! The playas COULD be the only ones who show up! Grayson had about 200 fans at North Gwinnett in the second round last season! And the game was held ten miles down the road!

35 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

in airing Tucker at Grayson! While they ignore Bergen vs Grayson at Buford, Good Counsel at Marietta, and Marietta at St. Johns?

Because TUCKER has a deal with NFHS and airs ALL of their games on there. The same way Colquitt does. 

Wake up sheep. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, given the two schools involved! When they air Tucker at Grayson! The playas COULD be the only ones who show up! Grayson had about 200 fans at North Gwinnett in the second round last season! And the game was held ten miles down the road!

That would be another of your bald faced lies.  We had over 2/3 of the visitors stands full.  I was there.

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Because TUCKER has a deal with NFHS and airs ALL of their games on there. The same way Colquitt does. 

Wake up sheep. 

And I would know this HOW? I can't even get anyone in authority at Colquitt, to respond to my query about hiring one of the best baketbol coaches in Georgia!

5 hours ago, Fred said:

That would be another of your bald faced lies.  We had over 2/3 of the visitors stands full.  I was there.

WOW, 2/3 of 2000 seats? You clowns don't even fill your HOMEstands for the biggest game of the year! I went to the Archer-Gayson game a coupla years ago! And from the thirty yard line to the end zone, was LOOKELOOS from other schools!xD

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It could also be that, some of the aforementioned games already have other t.v./streaming deals also. 

WELL, DON'T leave us in suspense! Cause I'd just as soon not hafta leave home on Thursday, for a Friday night game in the ATL! And just be able to peruse said offerings on the World Wide Website!

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, Fred said:

I'm merely exercising my God given rights to embellish known statements, similar to those depicted in most Left Wing whackado postings!

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, Fred said:

WELL, TV DON'T LIE DUDETTE! And from the thirty yard line to the end zone, during the Archie-Gayson game at YOUR place, were LOOKELOOS from other schools!

On 7/12/2018 at 8:26 PM, ORabidOne said:

WOW, 2/3 of 2000 seats? You clowns don't even fill your HOMEstands for the biggest game of the year! I went to the Archer-Gayson game a coupla years ago! And from the thirty yard line to the end zone, was LOOKELOOS from other schools!xD

I watched the championship game.  After whining all week about the seating and having N Gwinnett bring in extra seats for the end zone and claiming how you *still* wouldn't have enough seats, no one was in the end zone and your side wasn't full.  Claim to be holier than thou all you want but y'all did no better.  Yes, I get it was a long way and yes I know you had made multiple trips but you and others went on and on all week long about the lack of seating and how the Packers would fill the visitor and home sides both.  You didn't.  Get over it.

29 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, TV DON'T LIE DUDETTE! And from the thirty yard line to the end zone, during the Archie-Gayson game at YOUR place, were LOOKELOOS from other schools!

Only we aren't talking about the Archer game.  You bald faced lied and said we had 200 fans.  That's not exaggeration. That's you lying to try to make yourself big.  It's not working on GAVSV and it isn't working here.

By the way, I personally saw you leaving early when Grayson cleaned your clock in Moultrie in 2016.  You couldn't even man up and stay to the end.  SMH.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Only we aren't talking about the Archer game.  You bald faced lied and said we had 200 fans.  That's not exaggeration. That's you lying to try to make yourself big.  It's not working on GAVSV and it isn't working here.

By the way, I personally saw you leaving early when Grayson cleaned your clock in Moultrie in 2016.  You couldn't even man up and stay to the end.  SMH.

Rab cheesed up and abandons “his” team, probably had to hurry and get that Lowdnes application in before the deadline at midnight. 

Regards,

BGW

10 hours ago, Fred said:

Ooops ...

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WELL, I HATE to burst yo bubbly BUT! Only TWO Colquitt games are being aired! 

Wrong. Every game. They’ll be listed the week of the game. 

Ive seen every Colquitt game since 2014 on NFHS. They are an exclusive partner and offer a great video stream in HD synced with the Crusin 94 radio broadcast. Please wake up sheep. 

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:04 PM, Fred said:

THAT'S because I ALWAYS leave early!!! Only an ignoramus stays to the bitter end, to be jammed up in traffic for an hour! 

And why don'tcha use your other moniker POOPY? But a FRED suits you FAR better! 

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Wrong. Every game. They’ll be listed the week of the game. 

Ive seen every Colquitt game since 2014 on NFHS. They are an exclusive partner and offer a great video stream in HD synced with the Crusin 94 radio broadcast. Please wake up sheep. 

Then, WHY isn't it listed? MAYBE you get special treatment, because of being from TIFTON! 

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

THAT'S because I ALWAYS leave early!!! Only an ignoramus stays to the bitter end, to be jammed up in traffic for an hour! 

And why don'tcha use your other moniker POOPY? But a FRED suits you FAR better! 

No, only a fair weather fan leaves early.  A true supporter stays till the end to celebrate with the team on the good days and support the team on the bad days. 

Fred was preferred but was already taken on GAVSV.  I explained years ago about that and where that login came from.  You among others commented on it.  Don't care to do it again.

• Like 2